Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528926 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1888 on: May 29, 2019, 01:14:03 PM »
Advertisement
Nothing anyone has said, or will say, or can be made to say, will make me change my mind.  Untill I see hard, realible evidence, PM is exactly that, a man.  This Stanton stuff is complete nonsense and you all know it is and you know I know it is and I even know that you know I know it is because I done told you already, so don't even involve me in your games, I'll stay out of it if you let me because there's other interesting stuff to consider that we can agree or agree to dissagree on.  This he said she said stuff is for the birds.  HAND.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1888 on: May 29, 2019, 01:14:03 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1889 on: May 30, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »
But it's not clear whether he really heard what he knew was gunfire because of Darnell and his description of his reaction to Calvary's news.  Did he turn to tell Stanton how good Jackie looked?  That's not clear either, one interview he says he did but in another he mearly thought it to himself.  Did he ask Sarah "did she(GC) just say the President was hit"?  Or did he not? Again, depending on the interviews as a whole it's not clear and was she to his right or left?  Again, pick two interviews and you can have it either way to support your case.  It's a well known pattern, the more interviews they give the more answers we get to the same questions.

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #1890 on: May 31, 2019, 12:11:56 AM »
No he hasn't -- you just made that up.

Frazier has consistently said that Stanton was to his left.  For example here at 53:18:

He even (supposedly) told you that she was to his left, before you tried to "correct" him with your nonsense.

It’s interesting that the interviewer asks several times about people with cameras, then specifically asks Frazier if anyone on the top step had a camera. It’s almost as if he was aware of the PM figure, back in 2002.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1890 on: May 31, 2019, 12:11:56 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1891 on: May 31, 2019, 12:37:50 AM »
Andrej has suggested that there are probably two people to Buell's left on the landing in Darnell, one behind the other.

Now people before you make a rash decision on that consider this, if you can find Calvary in the above then look at her left arm, that's not hers, that's part of yet another woman and what she is doing is, looking back down the street(if you know who first spotted that feel free to speak up).
IF Andrej's correct then IMO we are probably seeing the left side(our right) and very top of the head of the second person in the back(you might want to zoom in and take your time but it's not at all obvious).

Also I noticed Sandy's regrouped his and Tommy's work on Calvery and repackaged it with a full explanation and updates.  Not that our resident informer would ever pick up on anything positive coming from that side of the playground.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 01:07:27 AM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1892 on: May 31, 2019, 01:03:13 AM »
It’s interesting that the interviewer asks several times about people with cameras, then specifically asks Frazier if anyone on the top step had a camera. It’s almost as if he was aware of the PM figure, back in 2002.

Yes, Gary was clearly exploring the idea there and he had good quality Wiegman frames at the SFM and probably in his private collection too well before this, so I'd say your hunch is correct Michael.  Personally I agree with others that the bright item is going to PM's mouth rather than his eye in Wiegman, not that that alone rules anything out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1892 on: May 31, 2019, 01:03:13 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1893 on: May 31, 2019, 01:28:58 AM »
You know what else happens in that section, Frazier tells us that the lead motorcycle cops were deliberately making their bikes backfire seconds before the shooting started.  If true and let's say it was just one cop doing that because involving all four is just unnescessary, cruising down Houston and Elm making it pop, 30-20 seconds before similar sounds start up, couldn't that go some way to explaining the non reaction from almost everyone?  Pretty smart.
Anyway, however interesting it is to consider it for a minute, actually trusting revelations like this is just not an option for me anymore.  It's more likely garbled memories.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1894 on: May 31, 2019, 02:04:09 AM »
There's no second person there...
You couldn't tell a real image of LHO from a cartoon what nut would rely on your eye?

There's no camera in Prayer Man's hands...What you are seeing is Stanton handling her purse while talking to Frazier as he described in his 2013 interview...

Your personal interpretation is about as legitimate to me as an alien abduction.

There's no intelligent follow-through on Larsen's confirmation of Calvery on the steps because the membership over there knows it leads to Prayer Man being Stanton...

Not for me it doesn't.  I say it's a man and that Frazier in Darnell is neither looking directly at him, talking to him, nor showing any outward signs of shock, surprise or even, life itself for that matter.
Calvery made it to the steps in less that 20, that's interesting in and of itself, also that both Baker and Smith heard her or her friend screaming and both cops headed directly toward them, that's all I need for now, I have no compulsion to hang some stringbean theory to that nice work, at least not yet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1894 on: May 31, 2019, 02:04:09 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1895 on: May 31, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »
Brian you are without doubt one of the most interesting individuals around but the preaching I have to take exception to.  Anyway, just ignore the head for a second, that could be just the shadow line from the lintel, look at the left arm, to our right, that seems to be a different shade and it seems seperate from the front of the torso, further back, perhaps, is all I'm saying.
Also on another figure, going by it's head alone, it's perfectly understandable to me that someone would think that could be Lovelady still on the steps, because that head is a great match for exactly what we see in Wiegman and know to be Billy.  HAND.