Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528726 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1872 on: May 20, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »
Advertisement
The filming of the entrance, pure coincidence as he got ready to jump out, again IMO.

What hand does he have his camera in on Houston(Scaggs) and what hand do we see him put down on the car as they turn turn the corner in his own film?  So camera goes on first of course and he's swapping it to his right hand because he already knows where he's going, straight towards the limo and get this, whilst he knew bullets were still flying?  Not very likely.  He cannot have recognised those sounds as gunshots, I mean, we know he was keen but that's just too much to risk for a few seconds of film.  No wonder Hargis reacted to him like he did and scared everyone by running toward the newsman with his pistol out.  If Dave knew what that cop had just witnessed or even that that was actual gunfire he heard, he would have never reacted like that.  All we would have seen of him would be one arm holding his camera, as the rest of him would be on the floor of CC1.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1872 on: May 20, 2019, 04:34:29 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1873 on: May 20, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »
Keep your posts short and we'll continue to read them but 2000 words about what's happening elsewhere, who cares?  Not me.  Didn't read it, don't intend to, sorry old boy but we all know who that's catered to and it isn't us.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1874 on: May 21, 2019, 11:24:24 AM »
Why are there no eyes, nose. lips etc, etc on BWF PM is the same distance from the camera Brian?

*Alan posted Sandy's gif here to remind us all of the displacement and I bumped it for you and both times you had nothing.

*Slight correction and a question I'd really like an answer to Brian... anything, take a guess, why are there no details on BWF when we have all that on SS/PM/PP/LHO/or whoever in the exact same frame?

Have you seen Bart's best capture of PM in Wiegman?  I'm sure you have but anyway, that is consistant with what we see of Frazier, no facial features whatsoever.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1874 on: May 21, 2019, 11:24:24 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1875 on: May 26, 2019, 09:12:29 PM »
Frazier's comment and head motion illustration appears to indicate that Sarah Stanton was standing In the shadows, and standing to his right.

At first glance (pardon the pun), I find that rather compelling.

-- MWT  ;)

Edit: But then I watched the 50-minute youtube video, and realized that Frazier was answering a question that had come from that direction in the room.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 02:14:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1876 on: May 26, 2019, 10:19:07 PM »
Duncan,

At first glance (pardon the pun), I find that movement of Frazier's head to his right in the clip quite compelling.

-- MWT  ;)

Edit: But then I watched the 50-minute youtube video, and realized Frazier was answering a question that had come from that direction in the room.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:49:45 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1876 on: May 26, 2019, 10:19:07 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1877 on: May 27, 2019, 02:44:51 AM »
I am amending the "facts" stated from one or more posters on this thread. I may be wrong myself but these are the "facts" as I understand them:

1. Billy Lovelady's  1964 FBI statements. There is nothing stated that Lovelady was "against the west wall" nor anything describing  where Sarah Stanton was standing exactly relative to Lovelady.
2. In Lovelady WC testimony, he does not locate Sarah Stanton other than with himself and Bill Shelley as a general statement.
3. The woman seen running up simultaneously to the front TSBD entrance steps, in the Darnell film, just as Baker is also approaching steps, and Roy Truly can be seen turning around, that woman is most likely Gloria Cavalry. It is uncertain if she reaches steps before Baker does, or Baker reaches steps before she does, as the camera pans away before either B or C get there.
4. The Altgens no.6 photo is taken at Z255 after 2 shots supposedly have been fired, but not yet the 3rd shot, so it is improbable imo  that Gloria Cavalry could be on the steps in that photo either. The logic being, that its not very likely that Cavalry would start running towards the TSBD at the first shot fired, since virually NO ONE recognized that as shot fired, or even that JFK was hit.

It is unclear (imo) where exactly BW Frazier is, and where Sarah Stanton is, in the Altgens no.6 photo. If Bill Shelly is seen, but not BW Frazier, how is this possible if Bill Shelly were standing on the EAST side of the center handrail? Yet Bill Shelly seems to be in front of BWF. Frasier is in total shadow in this photo?

1) BillyLoveladyImage appears to be on the west side of the stairway center hand-rail in WiegmanFilm, DarnellFilm, and Altgens6Photo.
2) That to me indicates that if near SarahStantonImage, most likely both would be west of said hand-rail.

3) There is a separate thread that is dedicated to the Image identification of The Real Gloria Calvery. However, GloriaCalveryImage had time to reach, and appears to have reached the stairway in DarnellFilm, likely about 20 seconds after the last shot and just ahead of DPD Officer MarrionBaker.
4) There is nothing to indicate GloriaCalveryImage has left her Motorcade viewing place on the Elm St curb/sidewalk at the time of Altgens6Photo and just before the last shot. CameramanDarnell was in the 3rd CameraCar, and had just turned off Main St to Houston St when the shooting began, and with OfficerBaker along side/slightly ahead of said CC at that time.

The landing OccupantImages on the east side of the rail would likely be visible in Altgens6Photo, but mostly hidden on the west side, i.e BuellFrazierImage and SarahStantonImage.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:01:26 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1878 on: May 27, 2019, 11:34:36 AM »
That's it then, lock it down, it's over and as we'd want to be consistant, any talk of Lee's guilt, which Buell himself has serious doubts about, just show 'em this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1878 on: May 27, 2019, 11:34:36 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1879 on: May 27, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »
Hughes and Lovelady in harmony, take a long hard look at his position pls Brian.