Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 269519 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4410 on: May 19, 2019, 08:11:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...Frazier said "People should understand people were moving around on the steps because of the chaos caused by the shooting...

Not Buell himself of course, because as we know when the shots sounded(which of course he heard and recognised as shots immeadiately like everyone else), he went into Full Ninja mode, like a shadow and still as a tree, he stood there unmoving, in case he attracted attention and he too was shot.  Attaboy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4410 on: May 19, 2019, 08:11:17 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #4411 on: May 19, 2019, 08:28:21 PM »
Chris:

An artificial politeness is being enforced on the Censorship Forum because it is being used as a crutch by researchers who don't want to admit their evidence is wrong...Chris Davidson confronted Stancak in an overly polite way that allowed Stancak to tip toe around his point while playing dumb and pretending he doesn't understand what Davidson is asking...Academic debate is normally a rough field where total freedom to challenge bad theories needs to be upheld for purposes of scientific clarity...If a person is trying to get away with bad claims his challengers need to be able to challenge them freely where their offense is spelled out clearly in a way that forces honest response for the sake of truthful understanding...

Davidson made his point clear enough to Stancak that he had the exact same proportions as Frazier and that his own head was 8.5 inches in height...Typical of Stancak he avoided any direct answer to this and claimed he was using the "artists' 7 and 1/2 rule" that dictated body proportion ratios...I have noticed before that Stancak takes advantage of English not being his first language to fudge wording and he does that here as well...I think he is doing that here and as far as I can tell he is trying to say his artists' body proportion scale makes Frazier's head 9.6 inches high...Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about and if you are following my entries here Stancak has responded to his false body proportion claims by resolving it by making Frazier's head 9.6 inches tall...

What is the problem with this?...Well it should be obvious and Chris Davidson doesn't nail Stancak on it like he should (as should the other forum's members and moderation)...The problem is Frazier's head isn't 9.6 inches high...Frazier's head is probably 8.5 inches high just like Davidson's...So the point Stancak hasn't answered is why he has the 5 foot 4 mark in the portal drawn to Frazier's mouth when correct anatomical science should have it at the chin where it belongs?...The question Davidson fails to put to Stancak directly like it properly should be is we could ask Frazier to measure his head height and we would see it is almost certainly 8.5 inches just like Davidson's...My correct evidence is being deliberately ignored and those doing the ignoring are acting like I have been justifiably removed...The reason I was removed was not because I had violated any site rules...The reason I was removed was because, just like here, I am holding the Prayer Man supporters accountable to their false claims and showing where they are wrong...Some less that truthful persons lied and said my correct information was intolerable behavior...Once again, every time Stancak makes an evidence thrust to try and prove Prayer Man is Oswald he enters provably false data that actually works in my favor...And he ignores the correct evidence with the aid of others...

What Stancak hasn't answered here is at 6 foot 1/2 inch Frazier's 8.5 inch head would leave the chin level at 5 foot 4...Exactly the measurement that Prayer Man's head comes up to on Frazier...And exactly the height of Sarah Stanton...Typical of Stancak he tries to cloud the issue in a rigamarole of obscure reference but he doesn't answer this basic point...It is obvious that Stancak is desperate to stretch all measurements to make Prayer Man Oswald but as I am pointing out here the real science doesn't allow it and once again comes in in favor of Prayer Man being Stanton...

Stancak is also flagrantly ignoring my showing him that Prayer Man has no sun on his leg in Darnell...Stancak's graphic shows Oswald with his foot on the step and his left leg bent and jutting in to sunlight...However if we go to the Darnell image we see wide-hipped Sarah standing with straight legs and no bent leg in the sun...This is conclusive evidence that Prayer Man is not Oswald with a foot on the step but Stancak ignores it with the help of the preferred members on the Censorship Forum...Stancak desperately needs Prayer Man to have a foot on the step because he knows Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald if standing on the landing...

If you want to understand Stancak in a nut shell realize he has been told the family photo of Sarah does not show what Sarah and her son are standing on...We don't know if they are on level ground and there is a hill slope behind them...Stancak has been informed of this but he continues to use that image as if the heights were confirmed as level...Meanwhile we have confirmation that Prayer Man and Frazier are on the dead level landing platform and their heights can be referenced as accurate...

Considering the short distance from the glass wall/doorway to the top step, MyTake when viewing DarnellFilm, more than likely BuellFrazierImage and PrayerPersonImage are about 18 to 24 inches from said glass wall/doorway, with about 6 to 12 inches available space, front to stairs, and back to wall/door. Also, it is my understanding that said doorway height standard was 80 inches.

Based upon observation, MyTake has PrayerPersonImage height to be no more than 5'4'', and not 5'6" as someone has claimed. In any event, Mannequins are not PersonImages, they are MannequinImages.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4412 on: May 19, 2019, 08:52:37 PM »

It's pretty clear Barry is going to post or say anything that poo poo's Prayer Man being Sarah Stanton and shouldn't be taken seriously...

I told Buell that in a perfect world I needed to sit down with him with the Couch/Darnell clip on a screen with a pointer and show him what I am talking about...It is hard to discuss this in a cold phone call with him because he doesn't have a concept in his mind of what I am trying to explain..He needs to be visually shown...

I tried explaining to him that he described talking to Sarah and staring at her for the longest time in his 2013 6th Floor Museum interview with Stephen Fagin but he didn't seem to grasp it...I told him that in that video he gestured to his right side and moved his head in that direction when describing talking to Sarah about what Calvery had said...I described to Buell that Couch/Darnell shows Calvery after getting to the steps so therefore she had finished shouting the president has been shot - and therefore he was in the process of talking to and staring at Sarah, as he described, in Darnell...I think that's what led him to say people shifted around in the portal and Sarah could have gone to his right by that time...I also explained that Lovelady placed Stanton over against the west wall when the limousine passed the steps - meaning she was over there...I didn't explain Davidson because that is too much abstract detail that didn't work with Wanda and Rosa...

The reason Frazier stood still during the whole length of Darnell is exactly because of the shots and his need to absorb the gravity of the situation after Stanton explained to him that Calvery indeed said the president has been shot...It's right there in his 6th Floor Museum interview that you conveniently ignore...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4412 on: May 19, 2019, 08:52:37 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4413 on: May 19, 2019, 08:57:14 PM »
Frazier said "People should understand people were moving around on the steps because of the chaos caused by the shooting so it is very possible Sarah moved from my left to my right"

The problem for you with that "take" is that Prayer Person is visible in situ in Weigman, and Weigman started filming the steps just before the first shot rang out.

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:58:42 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »
" Considering the short distance from the glass wall/doorway to the top step, MyTake when viewing DarnellFilm, more than likely BuellFrazierImage and PrayerPersonImage are about 18 to 24 inches from said glass wall/doorway, with about 6 to 12 inches available space, front to stairs, and back to wall/door. Also, it is my understanding that said doorway height standard was 80 inches.

Based upon observation, MyTake has PrayerPersonImage height to be no more than 5'4'', and not 5'6" as someone has claimed. In any event, Mannequins are not PersonImages, they are MannequinImages. "

Exactly Larry...Stancak has conditioned the Censorship Forum's members in to accepting his cartoons as equals to the original images...I was bounced off the other board when I told the moderator there that Stancak was the one who was violating the original images only rule that was being strictly enforced only against me while Stancak was being allowed to freely post inaccurate cartoons that were designed to bend things in the direction of Oswald being Prayer Man...When I pointed that out I suddenly found myself banned...

Anyhow, I too would like to know the exact position of Frazier and Prayer Man to see how good our observations are...Prayer Man is closer to the front of the portal because of the sun making her hand glow...We've already proven Prayer Man is Stanton...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4415 on: May 19, 2019, 09:03:19 PM »
The problem for you with that "take" is that Prayer Person is visible in situ in Weigman, and Weigman started filming the steps just before the first shot rang out.

More the reason to have a sit down with Frazier and show him all this stuff visually...

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »

More the reason to have a sit down with Frazier and show him all this stuff visually...

How so?

After all, he claims Stanton was still standing to his left when the shooting started.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »
I am not sure I see what you see Thomas. How does WeigmanFilm start/entrance portal filming compare with Altgens6Photo?

Larry,

You can probably find what's been written about it on the EF.

Rhetorical question: Do you think Darnell's fast panning back to the right and then back to the left and then jumping out of the car might have been in response to his hearing the shots?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:34:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4418 on: May 19, 2019, 09:35:25 PM »
Chris:

An artificial politeness is being enforced on the Censorship Forum because it is being used as a crutch by researchers who don't want to admit their evidence is wrong...Chris Davidson confronted Stancak in an overly polite way that allowed Stancak to tip toe around his point while playing dumb and pretending he doesn't understand what Davidson is asking...Academic debate is normally a rough field where total freedom to challenge bad theories needs to be upheld for purposes of scientific clarity...If a person is trying to get away with bad claims his challengers need to be able to challenge them freely where their offense is spelled out clearly in a way that forces honest response for the sake of truthful understanding...

Davidson made his point clear enough to Stancak that he had the exact same proportions as Frazier and that his own head was 8.5 inches in height...Typical of Stancak he avoided any direct answer to this and claimed he was using the "artists' 7 and 1/2 rule" that dictated body proportion ratios...I have noticed before that Stancak takes advantage of English not being his first language to fudge wording and he does that here as well...I think he is doing that here and as far as I can tell he is trying to say his artists' body proportion scale makes Frazier's head 9.6 inches high...Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about and if you are following my entries here Stancak has responded to his false body proportion claims by resolving it by making Frazier's head 9.6 inches tall...

What is the problem with this?...Well it should be obvious and Chris Davidson doesn't nail Stancak on it like he should (as should the other forum's members and moderation)...The problem is Frazier's head isn't 9.6 inches high...Frazier's head is probably 8.5 inches high just like Davidson's...So the point Stancak hasn't answered is why he has the 5 foot 4 mark in the portal drawn to Frazier's mouth when correct anatomical science should have it at the chin where it belongs?...The question Davidson fails to put to Stancak directly like it properly should be is we could ask Frazier to measure his head height and we would see it is almost certainly 8.5 inches just like Davidson's...My correct evidence is being deliberately ignored and those doing the ignoring are acting like I have been justifiably removed...The reason I was removed was not because I had violated any site rules...The reason I was removed was because, just like here, I am holding the Prayer Man supporters accountable to their false claims and showing where they are wrong...Some less that truthful persons lied and said my correct information was intolerable behavior...Once again, every time Stancak makes an evidence thrust to try and prove Prayer Man is Oswald he enters provably false data that actually works in my favor...And he ignores the correct evidence with the aid of others...

What Stancak hasn't answered here is at 6 foot 1/2 inch Frazier's 8.5 inch head would leave the chin level at 5 foot 4...Exactly the measurement that Prayer Man's head comes up to on Frazier...And exactly the height of Sarah Stanton...Typical of Stancak he tries to cloud the issue in a rigamarole of obscure reference but he doesn't answer this basic point...It is obvious that Stancak is desperate to stretch all measurements to make Prayer Man Oswald but as I am pointing out here the real science doesn't allow it and once again comes in in favor of Prayer Man being Stanton...

Stancak is also flagrantly ignoring my showing him that Prayer Man has no sun on his leg in Darnell...Stancak's graphic shows Oswald with his foot on the step and his left leg bent and jutting in to sunlight...However if we go to the Darnell image we see wide-hipped Sarah standing with straight legs and no bent leg in the sun...This is conclusive evidence that Prayer Man is not Oswald with a foot on the step but Stancak ignores it with the help of the preferred members on the Censorship Forum...Stancak desperately needs Prayer Man to have a foot on the step because he knows Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald if standing on the landing...

If you want to understand Stancak in a nut shell realize he has been told the family photo of Sarah does not show what Sarah and her son are standing on...We don't know if they are on level ground and there is a hill slope behind them...Stancak has been informed of this but he continues to use that image as if the heights were confirmed as level...Meanwhile we have confirmation that Prayer Man and Frazier are on the dead level landing platform and their heights can be referenced as accurate...
That's not what I was getting at, in pointing this out to Andrej.
If you start off with the wrong aspect ratio and incorrect leveling to the horizon, the rest of the work in the form of a graphic may not(this doesn't mean the end result is inaccurate) be accurate.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 09:54:23 PM »
How so?

After all, he claims Stanton was still standing to his left when the shooting started.

He didn't say that...When he said that all I asked is if he remembered where Stanton was standing...After I explained to him Lovelady's location of Sarah against the west wall when the limo passed as well as his own location of Stanton as Prayer Man when Calvery got to the steps he agreed that she could have moved over there...

I also explained to him that Stanton was probably over to his left when she first came out to watch the motorcade and may even have been there the majority of the time before she moved to the Prayer Man spot...Frazier agreed...I told him I would like to be able to show it to him in person on a monitor screen so he understands it...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 09:54:23 PM »

Mobile View