Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528952 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1864 on: May 13, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah...."Oswald was a l-i-a-r....except when he wasn't".

Oswald: I'm innocent
Iacoletti:: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1864 on: May 13, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1865 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:04 PM »
And now, some 55+ years later, there is still not any eyewitness testimony/statement placing LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance Landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and/or at the time of the Assassination of JFK Sr and Wounding of JBC Jr. And, among potential eyewitnesses were many co-workers, including BuellWesleyFrazier that LHO rode to work with that very morning, who would have recognized the soon to be, arguably, the most famous accused LoneGunmanAssassin of all time.

We have witnesses claiming there were shots from the knoll Larry but in the end it don't mean nothing because it doesn't prove nothing.
If witnesses really meant something to you which I highly doubt, you wouldn't be wasting your time here, there's a hole in the back of his head the size according to more than one witness and that's all you need apparently... right?
Takes 25yrs for Frazier to tell us he saw LHO walking along Houston and suddenly it's a hard fact to some people in this lil' world of ours.  I just don't get it.  Like you'd change your mind if one was found, or a relative of one who claimed "they told me he/she saw him there", it's ridiculous.

"I didn't shoot nobody", remember?  There's your "witness" right there.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1866 on: May 16, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »
There is another frame that provides an alternative take on the Weigman PM and it's a careful and focused enhancement.  Unlike the freak that came about by complete accident.  One big clue for the layman is the big "forehead" coming out of PM's skull in the frame you like, it's actually longer than Herman Munster's(no joke, it really is).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1866 on: May 16, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1867 on: May 16, 2019, 01:04:38 PM »

The technique was the same for both frames but we have two very different looking faces/heads, so will you at least recognise "the other woman" to begin with Brian?  Perhaps someone can isolate "her from the gif for us(or I could try later)? 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1868 on: May 16, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »
Oswald: I'm innocent
Iacoletti:: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

This old chestnut...

Maybe it's time for a Chapman's Fabrications thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1868 on: May 16, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #1869 on: May 19, 2019, 01:39:59 AM »
Ah, but there's a difference, Mr Brown!

That the official published interrogation reports would say nothing about Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade makes perfect sense to me. I don't run away from it. Mr Oswald's claim was suppressed because it was too dangerous for the Oswald-Acted-Alone investigation.

You, on the other hand. Well... Let's see. You are shown this in the unofficial handwritten interrogation notes of Agent Hosty:

"Then went outside to watch P. parade."

This is clearly something that you cannot explain (unless you wish to press the absurd case that an FBI agent would misunderstand the claimed whereabouts of the suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy?).

So what do you do? Simple! You pretend it doesn't exist. Too inconvenient. Best ignored.  :)

But hey, Mr Brown, that's okay. We understand where you're coming from: the very same Warren Gullibility comfort zone where your fellow propagandists like Mr von Pein and Prof McAdams reside. If ignoring uncongenial evidence keeps you happy, then we're happy for you!  Thumb1:

The only comment I will make and it may not be in context but the claim that Oswald "went outside to watch the parade"...statement reads..."went to 2nd floor to get a coca cola to eat with his lunch, then returned to the first floor to eat lunch, then went outside to watch the parade". Timeline doesn't add up..as Oswald was seen on the 2nd floor by Truely and Baker getting his coca cola...but by then the parade and indeed murder had already happened.....so obviously the statement doesn't make any sense time wise...for Oswald statement to add up time wise it should read..."Went to 2nd floor to get a coca cola to eat with his lunch, and returned to first floor to eat his lunch, then went outside to watch parade, then went back up to the 2nd floor"...where he was confronted by Truely and Baker...

well I mean in truth he was on the 2nd floor because he had just hot footed it down from the 6th floor...

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1870 on: May 19, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »
I am not sure I see what you see Thomas. How does WeigmanFilm start/entrance portal filming compare with Altgens6Photo?

Larry,

You can probably find what's been written about it on the EF.

Rhetorical question: Do you think Darnell's fast panning back to the right and then back to the left and then jumping out of the car might have been in response to his hearing the shots?

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:34:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1870 on: May 19, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1871 on: May 20, 2019, 01:34:35 AM »
The problem for you with that "take" is that Prayer Person is visible in situ in Weigman, and Weigman started filming the steps just before the first shot rang out.

-- MWT  :)

Minor correction Tommy.
Wiegman reacted sometime after the first shot, close to but also after Altgens' own first reaction(which is what I believe it is, I mean, Ike taking a picture of the motorcade without Kennedy fully visible would be worthless).  Wiegman is seen on Houston expecting something to happen and ready to react to it(Skaggs) and did not have the limo or QM in his sights yet those few seconds later, so his reaction was more likely IMHO based on what he heard, a loud crack perhaps.
The filming of the entrance, pure coincidence as he got ready to jump out, again IMO.

Folks moving around the steps inbetween shots, in reaction to them?  Not impossible of course but the only evidence of that is from Lovelady and who really knows why he moved exactly?  He was even moving around before it all really began.
So BWF not only heard recognisable gunfire but he notices others next to him react to it and then he gets confirmation some twenty seconds later that JFK was actually hit he's genuinly stumped?  Just how big is this hole he's digging for himself going to get?

First question to him about shoes should be regarding whether he knew how to tie them.  It's not looking too good.