Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 355882 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1870 on: July 04, 2018, 06:14:45 PM »
Neither Bldg Superintendent RoyTruly, or DPD Officer MarrionBaker confirmed or indicated seeing LeeHarveyOswald on the entrance landing/stairs at said time as they had entered the bldg through said entrance.

Should come as no surprice after having kooked up the lunchroom deal...
Not being any sort of EnglishLanguageMajor, I am curious as to what a 'surprice' is(?)
I also would like to be able to correctly understand what is meant by the statement, 'having kooked up the lunchroom deal...'(?)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1871 on: July 04, 2018, 06:42:55 PM »
Apologies if these have already been posted.....

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1872 on: July 04, 2018, 08:16:39 PM »
Apologies if these have already been posted.....

Jerry:
The images from a HughesFilm and a MartinFilm have been posted, and discussed, and actually I started a thread discussion on another forum about a year and a half ago, where I referred to said person as ScarfLady, which, is actually only an image, that I now recognize/refer to as ScarfLadyImage. However, I absolutely make NO CLAIM OF DISCOVERY, although to me a discovered subject identity question.
I continue to see/observe what to me are similarities between PrayerPersonImage and ScarfLadyImage, although I do acknowledge that evidence has been presented that indicate the images represent different persons. But, I continue to seek clarification, which includes a positive identity of the person represented by ScarfLadyImage.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1873 on: July 04, 2018, 10:08:01 PM »

This footage is from about 12.50pm.

Therefore! That lady can't be Pauline Sanders  :(

Nor can she be Sarah Stanton, who is admittedly the SPITTING IMAGE OF HER (look at that gray hair-----the match is uncanny!). Heartbreakingly, we know that Sarah reentered the building very shortly after the assassination and didn't leave again until about 14.20  :( :(

So who could she be??

Logic tells us she's probably either Vida Lee Whatley or Virginia H. Barnum.

But logic is boring! Let's pull out all the stops to secure an identification of this random woman who can't possibly be Prayer Person! Go team  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:10:08 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1874 on: July 04, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
A smarter more capable researcher would realize that anyone who believes in the two Oswalds theory is FxxxxD In The Head.

True dat Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1875 on: July 04, 2018, 10:25:07 PM »
Nevermind , too high to be a step, could be behind Shelley though.

Ah, never thought of that! Very possible------thank you Thumb1:

If you're right, then the white may well be a piece of clothing (Stancak interprets 'Lovelady's left ear' as part of Sarah's head/face... I think he's right about it not being Lovelady's ear----too big!)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:01:16 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1876 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:04 PM »
The elephant in the room is the preposterous idea that these conspirators would have been so incredibly inept as to let Our Boy Oswald be on the front steps at that time in full view (potentially) of cameras.

And, in full view of multiple stairs/landing occupants, most of which would have quite easily recognized him as an employee at the TSBD Bldg. Also, there were hundreds of motorcade watchers nearby, many of which were likely to recall seeing him there at the time, after he became a LoneGunmanAssassin suspect.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1877 on: July 04, 2018, 11:03:28 PM »
I'll have to get back to you with your latest response Brian, I'm trying to keep things simple and your explainations confuse me, just so I'm following you correctly  I shan't rush  but it should come as no suprise when/if I agree with you from time to time.
Real evidence I don't deny, never, in this case I see no point, God yes at times, umm, give me another one, oh yeah no I can't say it.

Btw that kind of talk is what we are supposed to reject, not because someone says so but because it's utterly disespectful to the case, the subject matter, the flimsy evidence that we are arguing over, all you do is get people's backs up, luckily enough I've learnt to ignore it mostly, it just tells me even more that you have next to no case but you could still be right that's it's not LHO.

Let me talk on that briefly, what if it was? What gonna happen? He still guilty to them, still shot a cop, probably suplied a rifle to kill JFK, may have even helped the other/s escape by disracting Baker. This case is endless. He's still guilty of something. That's the cop mentality. Ok so we were wrong about this but we know he done something, sometime... or would have.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1878 on: July 04, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
Perspective in Altgens is SO deceptive, as this excellent guide shows!

Worth bearing this in mind when considering 'Lovelady's left arm'!

It IS an arm, but it belongs not to Lovelady but to a spectator in the street who has their hand raised!

Again, for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes:

Why does this matter? Because 'Lovelady's left arm' in Altgens is----------IRONICALLY-----------what makes everyone think they're seeing the signature plaid of his red shirt!

------------------Lovelady IS wearing his red plaid shirt
------------------BUT! It's more complicated than that!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:09:34 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1879 on: July 04, 2018, 11:42:49 PM »
What gonna happen? He still guilty to them, still shot a cop, probably suplied a rifle to kill JFK, may have even helped the other/s escape by disracting Baker. This case is endless. He's still guilty of something. That's the cop mentality. Ok so we were wrong about this but we know he done something, sometime... or would have.

Supplied the rifle to kill JFK: if LHO is Prayer Man (and who else, at this stage, could he be?), then this was probably the plan of the conspirators. No need to set LHO up as the 6th floor shooter. The involvement of a Castro-loving Marxist was enough.

Of course, it's possible LHO was knowingly involved in something that day and played the role of a facilitator.

Prayer Man's body language up on those steps in Darnell is ambiguous. Shock? Insoucience? Who's to say!

Mobile View