Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Joe Simmons and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 200400 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4410 on: May 13, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »
 At the time that the JFK motorcade entered Dealey Plaza, Oswald may have been "in the building"

At the time  the JFK motorcade approached towards TSBD, Oswald may have been "in the lobby"of the building"

At the time the JFK limo turned onto Elm st, Oswald may have just  opened the front door slightly inwardly, and sliped out to catch a glimpse, and stood at the west side of the entrance landing. Oswald was just an insignifcant newly hired employee that nobody noticed, or cared about, other than perhaps BW.Frazier.

Did Oswald misinterpret  what the phrase "at the time" meant? 

What about the other opportunities Oswald had to declare "I was out front"? The Midnight Conference. Oswald speaks to his brother. Oswald speaks with Marina. No mention by Oswald, of his "out front with Shelly"  or "out front watching the parade".

It is  a question of Oswalds state of mind. Was he overconfident? If Oswald is prayer person, then he knew he had an ironclad alibi, but if he  were also in a state of mind as the WC theory suggests, of "delusions of grandeur" then it is possible Oswald thought he could take advantage of his "wrongful arrest" to secure fame and monetary settlement. If so, then he miscalculated he had "time" to play this out.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4411 on: May 13, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »
Credible evidence is being ignored here...The Davidson enhancement shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...That PROVES Prayer Man is not Oswald...

That woman's face is Sarah Stanton's...It has to be because there's only two choices for women on the landing and we know Sanders is over between Lovelady and Shelly in Altgens...

Davidson never returned to answer my proof that Prayer Man has no foot on the step and is therefore standing on the landing and is too short to be Oswald...Stancak will not do a cartoon graphic of Wiegman because it will prove this...None of the sycophants who support this will challenge him and ask him to produce that graphic of Wiegman...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 04:30:41 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4411 on: May 13, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #4412 on: May 13, 2019, 07:28:03 PM »
Credible evidence is being ignored here...The Davidson enhancement shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...That PROVES Prayer Man is not Oswald...

That woman's face is Sarah Stanton's...It has to be because there's only two choices for women on the landing and we know Sanders is over between Lovelady and Shelly in Altgens...

Davidson never returned to answer my proof that Prayer Man has no foot on the step and is therefore standing on the landing and is too short to be Oswald...Stancak will not do a cartoon graphic of Wiegman because it will prove this...None of the sycophants who support this will challenge him and ask him to produce that graphic of Wiegman...
The Wiegman frame you choose to assign a woman's face as Prayer Person is not the Wiegman frame I have chosen. I have repeatedly stated this.
This is why I asked you to define where the top of Prayer Persons head was in relationship to Lovelady, in the frame you have chosen.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4413 on: May 13, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Ray - Tom Graves recently revealed on a post his Despise List. It was taken down by the admin because it also included some other stuff in it and whoever reported it, the post was removed and Graves was suspended here for a while.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because when folks on this board say Oswald did it all by himself, they're pretty much Kennedy haters. Graves is one of them based on what he revealed. Therefore, you're never going to get incisive and objective analysis from the likes of Graves and others. Put another way, it's like a police detective who has a hatred of prostitutes - and when one is found dead on the street, the detective's work trying to solve her crime is clouded by, "Nahh, she deserved it..." or whatever other bias this cop would have toward her.

The same with the Kennedy case. So it's fruitless to keep arguing this over and over again because hate is very, very strong emotion. We simply can't expect a hater to become all Grinch like, see the light, and open his mind to fair analysis on this case.

NOTE - I know this is probably an unpopular thing to discuss or bring up here but it really does make a difference in how someone perceives the merits of the JFK case.

I'm not aware of many LNers being JFK "haters" (whatever that means).  More importantly your rationale is faulty even if that false premise were true.  How exactly is the cause of "hating" JFK advanced by concluding that Oswald was the lone assassin?  There is no correlation between those two concepts.  What difference would it make to a JFK "hater" whether he was murdered by Oswald or a conspiracy?  He is dead either way.   It is the evidence that dictates the conclusion.  If there was credible evidence of a conspiracy - as in the assassination of Lincoln - then that is what LNers would accept.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4413 on: May 13, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #4414 on: May 13, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »
Yeah...."Oswald was a l-i-a-r....except when he wasn't".

Oswald: I'm innocent
Iacoletti:: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4415 on: May 13, 2019, 08:45:43 PM »
The Wiegman frame you choose to assign a woman's face as Prayer Person is not the Wiegman frame I have chosen. I have repeatedly stated this.
This is why I asked you to define where the top of Prayer Persons head was in relationship to Lovelady, in the frame you have chosen.

The frame you are showing is the frame in question...

The problem here is the perspective plane in Wiegman is both vertical, horizontal, and depth oriented...What you are doing is drawing flat lines that conform to the software of the line drawing program you're using... They do not live up to the 3 dimensional nature of the axes and planar perspectives you are trying to illustrate that conform to the internal perspective of the image...

If you look at Altgens Lovelady is on the landing...Here he is stepping down to the step as is proven by his being an inch or two shorter than Prayer Man (Stanton)...This proves that Prayer Man is on the landing because if Prayer Man were on the step then he couldn't be taller than Lovelady...Prayer Man also does not change height from Wiegman to Darnell, which also proves he is on the landing...

You have yet to answer this Chris...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4415 on: May 13, 2019, 08:45:43 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4416 on: May 13, 2019, 10:07:37 PM »
On the other forum Andrej Stancak is re-entering his already-disproven evidence once gain...He says there is no height measurement for Prayer Man but then ignores that we have shown Prayer Man measures about 5 foot 4 when compared to Frazier's 6 foot 1/2 inch height (a human head is 8-9 inches high from chin to top)...5 foot 4 is Sarah Stanton's height...Oswald was 5 foot 9...Stancak also ignores that we have shown Stanton's obese arm on Prayer Man...Stancak ignores that I have proven Prayer Man is not standing on the step by his own graphics...

Stancak outright ignores that Lovelady specified Stanton was over next to him against the west wall of the portal when the limousine passed the steps...That location of Stanton was only 9 seconds prior to Wiegman where Davidson showed a woman's face on Prayer Man...

Without any challenge what so ever from the membership I am deemed not fit to post amongst, Stancak is allowed to claim Shelly is still on the landing in Darnell...The Couch/Darnell film proves that Shelley is with Lovelady going up the Elm St extension...Shelley therefore cannot still be on the steps in Darnell and the person Stancak is suggesting is Shelley is obviously someone else...Shelley left the steps near to 20 seconds after the last shot...The Darnell frame Stancak is showing is from 25 to 30 seconds after the last shot...Shelley, Lovelady, and Frazier all spoke of Shelley leaving the steps prior to Darnell...If Stancak had better skill he would realize Shelley could not see Running Woman by the concrete island like he testified if he were still on the steps...

Stancak is correct that Pauline Sanders is by the east side of the front door...And it is she who is seen in between Lovelady and Shelley in Altgens...Stanton is over in the Prayer Man spot in Altgens and out of sight...

Stancak is playing his denial games once again by ignoring that we have already proven Prayer Man is Stanton...Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...Prayer Man has Stanton's obese arm and wide hips...Davidson proved there was a woman's face on Prayer Man...Lovelady said in his 1964 FBI statement that Stanton was over next to him by the west wall of the portal when the limo passed...More importantly Frazier said he was facing and staring at Stanton after Calvery got to the steps...Darnell shows Reed and Calvery climbing the steps so therefore Frazier is facing Stanton at this time like he described in many interviews and testimonies...Frazier is facing Prayer Man for the entire length of Darnell...

In 2018 Debra Conway called Buell Frazier and discussed my Prayer Man evidence with him...Frazier confirmed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

The reason none of the Prayer Man advocates have located Stanton in the films is because she is Prayer Man...

If Stancak's yellow frame location of Stanton were correct then we would see her in plain view in Altgens in that spot...

Andrej offers what I would properly deem pseudo analysis...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:13:21 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4417 on: May 14, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »

Sandy Larsen proved that the man going up the extension was Lovelady by matching the plaid bars on his shirt to the man on the extension...He then deleted his photo forensic match once he realized it proved the timing of Frazier talking to Sarah...

I find his denial of his own evidence and refusal to discuss it to be less than truthful...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4417 on: May 14, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4418 on: May 15, 2019, 01:40:35 PM »

It needs to be noted that Sandy Larsen was here yesterday but declined to comment on my calling him out on his matching the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt with the man on the extension but then deleting it...

In my personal opinion Larsen's lack of response suggests guilt and an indirect admission that he cannot account for this...

It also defines the real purpose of my being censored...

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4419 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:17 PM »
It needs to be noted that Sandy Larsen was here yesterday but declined to comment on my calling him out on his matching the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt with the man on the extension but then deleting it...

In my personal opinion Larsen's lack of response suggests guilt and an indirect admission that he cannot account for this...

It also defines the real purpose of my being censored...

I sent him an email on the subject a couple of months ago, but he never replied.

Don't go into a big rant now about how incredibly unfair the research community is to you. We've all heard it a million times now.

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:13:03 PM by Thomas Graves »

Mobile View