Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Jeff Goodwin and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 250024 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4380 on: May 13, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah...."Oswald was a l-i-a-r....except when he wasn't".

Oswald: I'm innocent
Iacoletti:: Okay, you can go
Oswald: [SMIRK]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4380 on: May 13, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4381 on: May 13, 2019, 08:45:43 PM »
The Wiegman frame you choose to assign a woman's face as Prayer Person is not the Wiegman frame I have chosen. I have repeatedly stated this.
This is why I asked you to define where the top of Prayer Persons head was in relationship to Lovelady, in the frame you have chosen.

The frame you are showing is the frame in question...

The problem here is the perspective plane in Wiegman is both vertical, horizontal, and depth oriented...What you are doing is drawing flat lines that conform to the software of the line drawing program you're using... They do not live up to the 3 dimensional nature of the axes and planar perspectives you are trying to illustrate that conform to the internal perspective of the image...

If you look at Altgens Lovelady is on the landing...Here he is stepping down to the step as is proven by his being an inch or two shorter than Prayer Man (Stanton)...This proves that Prayer Man is on the landing because if Prayer Man were on the step then he couldn't be taller than Lovelady...Prayer Man also does not change height from Wiegman to Darnell, which also proves he is on the landing...

You have yet to answer this Chris...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4382 on: May 13, 2019, 10:07:37 PM »
On the other forum Andrej Stancak is re-entering his already-disproven evidence once gain...He says there is no height measurement for Prayer Man but then ignores that we have shown Prayer Man measures about 5 foot 4 when compared to Frazier's 6 foot 1/2 inch height (a human head is 8-9 inches high from chin to top)...5 foot 4 is Sarah Stanton's height...Oswald was 5 foot 9...Stancak also ignores that we have shown Stanton's obese arm on Prayer Man...Stancak ignores that I have proven Prayer Man is not standing on the step by his own graphics...

Stancak outright ignores that Lovelady specified Stanton was over next to him against the west wall of the portal when the limousine passed the steps...That location of Stanton was only 9 seconds prior to Wiegman where Davidson showed a woman's face on Prayer Man...

Without any challenge what so ever from the membership I am deemed not fit to post amongst, Stancak is allowed to claim Shelly is still on the landing in Darnell...The Couch/Darnell film proves that Shelley is with Lovelady going up the Elm St extension...Shelley therefore cannot still be on the steps in Darnell and the person Stancak is suggesting is Shelley is obviously someone else...Shelley left the steps near to 20 seconds after the last shot...The Darnell frame Stancak is showing is from 25 to 30 seconds after the last shot...Shelley, Lovelady, and Frazier all spoke of Shelley leaving the steps prior to Darnell...If Stancak had better skill he would realize Shelley could not see Running Woman by the concrete island like he testified if he were still on the steps...

Stancak is correct that Pauline Sanders is by the east side of the front door...And it is she who is seen in between Lovelady and Shelley in Altgens...Stanton is over in the Prayer Man spot in Altgens and out of sight...

Stancak is playing his denial games once again by ignoring that we have already proven Prayer Man is Stanton...Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...Prayer Man has Stanton's obese arm and wide hips...Davidson proved there was a woman's face on Prayer Man...Lovelady said in his 1964 FBI statement that Stanton was over next to him by the west wall of the portal when the limo passed...More importantly Frazier said he was facing and staring at Stanton after Calvery got to the steps...Darnell shows Reed and Calvery climbing the steps so therefore Frazier is facing Stanton at this time like he described in many interviews and testimonies...Frazier is facing Prayer Man for the entire length of Darnell...

In 2018 Debra Conway called Buell Frazier and discussed my Prayer Man evidence with him...Frazier confirmed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

The reason none of the Prayer Man advocates have located Stanton in the films is because she is Prayer Man...

If Stancak's yellow frame location of Stanton were correct then we would see her in plain view in Altgens in that spot...

Andrej offers what I would properly deem pseudo analysis...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:13:21 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4382 on: May 13, 2019, 10:07:37 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4383 on: May 14, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »

Sandy Larsen proved that the man going up the extension was Lovelady by matching the plaid bars on his shirt to the man on the extension...He then deleted his photo forensic match once he realized it proved the timing of Frazier talking to Sarah...

I find his denial of his own evidence and refusal to discuss it to be less than truthful...

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4384 on: May 15, 2019, 01:40:35 PM »

It needs to be noted that Sandy Larsen was here yesterday but declined to comment on my calling him out on his matching the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt with the man on the extension but then deleting it...

In my personal opinion Larsen's lack of response suggests guilt and an indirect admission that he cannot account for this...

It also defines the real purpose of my being censored...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4384 on: May 15, 2019, 01:40:35 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4385 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:17 PM »
It needs to be noted that Sandy Larsen was here yesterday but declined to comment on my calling him out on his matching the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt with the man on the extension but then deleting it...

In my personal opinion Larsen's lack of response suggests guilt and an indirect admission that he cannot account for this...

It also defines the real purpose of my being censored...

I sent him an email on the subject a couple of months ago, but he never replied.

Don't go into a big rant now about how incredibly unfair the research community is to you. We've all heard it a million times now.

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:13:03 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4386 on: May 15, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »
He knows he's guilty of it and he is using the opposition being selectively banned to avoid accounting for it...

The community decided to destroy its credibility rather than admit wrongness on Prayer Man...

I left a message on Frazier's answering machine yesterday...

Davidson takes a long time to answer but then doesn't answer the point...

Greg Parker must have a contact address for Sean Murphy since he collaborated with him...No one asks Parker about this or seeks Murphy (because they know it is BS)...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 04:29:16 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4386 on: May 15, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4387 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:04 PM »
And now, some 55+ years later, there is still not any eyewitness testimony/statement placing LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance Landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and/or at the time of the Assassination of JFK Sr and Wounding of JBC Jr. And, among potential eyewitnesses were many co-workers, including BuellWesleyFrazier that LHO rode to work with that very morning, who would have recognized the soon to be, arguably, the most famous accused LoneGunmanAssassin of all time.

We have witnesses claiming there were shots from the knoll Larry but in the end it don't mean nothing because it doesn't prove nothing.
If witnesses really meant something to you which I highly doubt, you wouldn't be wasting your time here, there's a hole in the back of his head the size according to more than one witness and that's all you need apparently... right?
Takes 25yrs for Frazier to tell us he saw LHO walking along Houston and suddenly it's a hard fact to some people in this lil' world of ours.  I just don't get it.  Like you'd change your mind if one was found, or a relative of one who claimed "they told me he/she saw him there", it's ridiculous.

"I didn't shoot nobody", remember?  There's your "witness" right there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4387 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:04 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4388 on: May 15, 2019, 10:58:35 PM »
It's frustrating to be skilled amongst the skill-less...

I advise people to take a look at Andrej Stancak's latest offering on the other forum's Prayer Man Is A Man thread...

FINALLY someone has gotten the height lines correct and adapted them to the internal perspective of the image! Hoorah!

But typical of Stancak he then fudges his calculations in order to force Prayer Man to be Oswald...

Please take a look at Stancak's drawing of the 5 foot 4 line as landing on Frazier's mouth...It is incorrectly drawn...A human head is 8 to 9 inches in length from the top of the head to the chin...Frazier was 6 foot 1/2 inch tall, so that means that if you subtract the 8 inch average head length from Frazier's 6 foot 1/2 inch height you would get 5 foot 4...Which means the 5 foot 4 line should cross at Frazier's chin...But typical of Stancak he tweaks it to run across Frazier's mouth...Frazier's mouth was approximately 2 inches above Frazier's chin...So the height level of Frazier's mouth would be 5 foot 6 and not 5 foot 4 as Stancak incorrectly places it...Stancak is giving wrong measurements according to the known science he pretends to be offering...

Stancak is once again proving our case for us but coming to the wrong conclusions...The fact he has finally shown the correct height lines in his graphic that accurately conform to the internal perspective in Darnell shows that his heights are now deadly accurate IF PROPERLY SHOWN...However he has cheated and placed the 5 foot 4 line at Frazier's mouth when the 8 inch average length for a human head makes that 5 foot 4 level always occur at Frazier's chin...

One look at the Darnell image shows Prayer Man's head to line up with Frazier's chin and therefore proves Prayer Man is exactly Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...

The reason Stancak has cheated and deliberately violated his own science is because he is trying to force Prayer Man to be 5 foot 2 so he can then add the 7 inches of the step and make him Oswald's 5 foot 9...But he is trapped by his own science and the precision of his now-correct height lines...Nobody points out to Stancak the easily-seen, publicly-presented fatal conflicts in his offerings that he once again ignores...

Thank you very much Mr Stancak...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:10:50 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4389 on: May 15, 2019, 11:36:19 PM »

The frame you are showing is the frame in question...

PM in that frame is distorted and Chris did far better with the other frame and I appreciate him posting it here for us.  It's a far more natural looking figure and has at least some resemblance to what we see in Darnell and a normal human being w/e sex it is.  It's a major correction but what's done is done.
That's a careful enhancement of Wiegman PM but what you have been focusing on is a freak but some people(you mainly) just cannot unsee it and it's a complete waste of time to try and make them.  We should expect you to at least comment on Chris' "woman" though, if you were an upfront and honest person which i'm sure you are.  AFAIK you have yet to even recognise it's existance but I'd have to go check your response to his recent posts here, something I've been avoiding because it's become such an unbearable chore.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4389 on: May 15, 2019, 11:36:19 PM »

Mobile View