Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528645 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1856 on: May 11, 2019, 02:02:34 PM »
Advertisement
That's my point.

Ah, but there's a difference, Mr Brown!

That the official published interrogation reports would say nothing about Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade makes perfect sense to me. I don't run away from it. Mr Oswald's claim was suppressed because it was too dangerous for the Oswald-Acted-Alone investigation.

You, on the other hand. Well... Let's see. You are shown this in the unofficial handwritten interrogation notes of Agent Hosty:

"Then went outside to watch P. parade."

This is clearly something that you cannot explain (unless you wish to press the absurd case that an FBI agent would misunderstand the claimed whereabouts of the suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy?).

So what do you do? Simple! You pretend it doesn't exist. Too inconvenient. Best ignored.  :)

But hey, Mr Brown, that's okay. We understand where you're coming from: the very same Warren Gullibility comfort zone where your fellow propagandists like Mr von Pein and Prof McAdams reside. If ignoring uncongenial evidence keeps you happy, then we're happy for you!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1856 on: May 11, 2019, 02:02:34 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1857 on: May 12, 2019, 07:52:53 AM »
On film....

Oswald: I work in that building.

Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?

Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 07:54:20 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1858 on: May 12, 2019, 09:13:54 AM »
On film....

Oswald: I work in that building.

Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?

Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?

Define "at that time", Bill.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1858 on: May 12, 2019, 09:13:54 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1859 on: May 12, 2019, 10:03:43 AM »
Define "at that time", Bill.

Ray,

He obviously was asking him if he was in the building when the I Love Lucy rerun came on.

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:39:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1860 on: May 12, 2019, 11:49:59 AM »
Ray - Tom Graves recently revealed on a post his Despise List. It was taken down by the admin because it also included some other stuff in it and whoever reported it, the post was removed and Graves was suspended here for a while.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because when folks on this board say Oswald did it all by himself, they're pretty much Kennedy haters. Graves is one of them based on what he revealed. Therefore, you're never going to get incisive and objective analysis from the likes of Graves and others. Put another way, it's like a police detective who has a hatred of prostitutes - and when one is found dead on the street, the detective's work trying to solve her crime is clouded by, "Nahh, she deserved it..." or whatever other bias this cop would have toward her.

The same with the Kennedy case. So it's fruitless to keep arguing this over and over again because hate is very, very strong emotion. We simply can't expect a hater to become all Grinch like, see the light, and open his mind to fair analysis on this case.

NOTE - I know this is probably an unpopular thing to discuss or bring up here but it really does make a difference in how someone perceives the merits of the JFK case.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:58:22 AM by Michael Walton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1860 on: May 12, 2019, 11:49:59 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1861 on: May 12, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »
Ray - Tom Graves recently revealed on a post his Despise List. It was taken down by the admin because it also included some other stuff in it and whoever reported it, the post was removed and Graves was suspended here for a while.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because when folks on this board say Oswald did it all by himself, they're pretty much Kennedy haters. Graves is one of them based on what he revealed. Therefore, you're never going to get incisive and objective analysis from the likes of Graves and others. Put another way, it's like a police detective who has a hatred of prostitutes - and when one is found dead on the street, the detective's work trying to solve her crime is clouded by, "Nahh, she deserved it..." or whatever other bias this cop would have toward her.

The same with the Kennedy case. So it's fruitless to keep arguing this over and over again because hate is very, very strong emotion. We simply can't expect a hater to become all Grinch like, see the light, and open his mind to fair analysis on this case.

NOTE - I know this is probably an unpopular thing to discuss or bring up here but it really does make a difference in how someone perceives the merits of the JFK case.

Walton,

As regards the JFK assassination, WTF is wrong with my despising "researchers" and wannabe pundits (such as yourself) whom I consider to be witting or unwitting purveyors of Ruskie active measures (since 1921) and strategic deceptions (since 1959)-based propaganda?

Should I love you (plural), instead?

Show you compassion (that's what you want, isn't it -- that and respect?)?

Accept your mistake-laden arguments, theories, and self-righteous, oh-so-indignant pronouncements?

(Dramatic pause ...)

(Sigh ...)

Yeah, I guess you're right, Michael.

I no longer despise you and your ilk.

Now I'm just weeping for all of the brainwashed-by-KGB-via-Rush-and-Alex Trump supporters out there.

-- MWT  :)

PS  Carry on, Michael Walton. Commissar James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and his deputies have great hopes for you!

PPS  Yes, I've already read State Secret. Have you read Spy Wars and Chapter 10 of Wedge, yet? Get back to me when you have.

PPPS Here's a mouth-watering morsel for you: I now believe Bagley's "help" in interviewing Nosenko in Geneva in 1962, "expert handler" George Kisevalter, was a mole may have been a mole. He was King Midas In Reverse in that all the gold he touched turned to you-know what.

Popov, Penkovsky.  And the clincher: He adamantly asserted until the end that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector!

LOL

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:00:42 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1862 on: May 13, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »
 At the time that the JFK motorcade entered Dealey Plaza, Oswald may have been "in the building"

At the time  the JFK motorcade approached towards TSBD, Oswald may have been "in the lobby"of the building"

At the time the JFK limo turned onto Elm st, Oswald may have just  opened the front door slightly inwardly, and sliped out to catch a glimpse, and stood at the west side of the entrance landing. Oswald was just an insignifcant newly hired employee that nobody noticed, or cared about, other than perhaps BW.Frazier.

Did Oswald misinterpret  what the phrase "at the time" meant? 

What about the other opportunities Oswald had to declare "I was out front"? The Midnight Conference. Oswald speaks to his brother. Oswald speaks with Marina. No mention by Oswald, of his "out front with Shelly"  or "out front watching the parade".

It is  a question of Oswalds state of mind. Was he overconfident? If Oswald is prayer person, then he knew he had an ironclad alibi, but if he  were also in a state of mind as the WC theory suggests, of "delusions of grandeur" then it is possible Oswald thought he could take advantage of his "wrongful arrest" to secure fame and monetary settlement. If so, then he miscalculated he had "time" to play this out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1862 on: May 13, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1863 on: May 13, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »

I'm not aware of many LNers being JFK "haters" (whatever that means).  More importantly your rationale is faulty even if that false premise were true.  How exactly is the cause of "hating" JFK advanced by concluding that Oswald was the lone assassin?  There is no correlation between those two concepts.  What difference would it make to a JFK "hater" whether he was murdered by Oswald or a conspiracy?  He is dead either way.   It is the evidence that dictates the conclusion.  If there was credible evidence of a conspiracy - as in the assassination of Lincoln - then that is what LNers would accept.