Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528633 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1840 on: May 09, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »
Advertisement
Every time Tom Graves throws in one of his oft-used phrases "....it's...it's the evil CIA ..." it's really because he just can't wrap his ahead around the fact that one of his heroes, JJA, was duped when 11/22 blew up in his face. Read State Secret for the play by play...

Says angry, self-described deaf guy who is starving for attention, recognition and respect.

Read Spy Wars.

It's free to read on the Internet.

Then read Wedge, especially Chapter 10.  It's free to read on the Internet, too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:58:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1840 on: May 09, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1841 on: May 09, 2019, 09:03:47 PM »
Nah, it's not about me at all. Just trying to get to some semblance of the truth. And when you have biased people like you are, it's going to warp your ability to see the truth. Put another way, your Despise list spoke huge volumes to how you really think...and how you think about this case.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1842 on: May 09, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »
Nah, it's not about me at all. Just trying to get to some semblance of the truth. And when you have biased people like you are, it's going to warp your ability to see the truth. Put another way, your Despise list spoke huge volumes to how you really think...and how you think about this case.

J.B.,

Have you looked at my posts at the EF going all the way back to 2005? Believe it or not, I used to be as clueless as you are.

Have you read Spy Wars, yet?  (Tennent H. Bagley -- R.I.P. -- was a "Lone Nutter," btw.)

How about Chapter 10 of Mark Riebling's Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA?

There's no use in our continuing our little "debate" until you do.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  What makes you think I haven't already read State Secret?

Why don't you ask Simpich if he's ever going to incorporate my discovery (that triple-agent "Byetkov*?" was the guy who volunteered the made-radioactive-by-KGB name "Kostikov" to an Oswald impersonator over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phoneline on 10/02/63) into his theory?

I'm speaking of Ivan Obyedkov, of course.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1447&search=angleton#relPageId=16&tab=page

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:36:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1842 on: May 09, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1843 on: May 10, 2019, 12:38:51 AM »
Anti-Prayer-Man zealotry on the CT side stems from the simple but disgraceful fact that some CTs just don't want Prayer Man to be Mr Oswald because that would muck up their pathetic pet theory of 2 Oswalds or KGB dunnit or etc. etc.

These zealots, with their truly laughable It's-A-White-Haired-Obese-Woman! 'theory', like to focus on one Wiegman frame in isolation from others, because.....

to look at the other frames makes it perfectly plain that the 'face' in their favorite frame is no such thing:

Because the Anyone-But-Oswald diehards have incorrectly judged where the top of Prayer Man's head is, they try to hide their rookie error by showing, over and over again, their favorite frame not just in isolation but cropped at the top!    :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1844 on: May 10, 2019, 12:40:35 AM »
Says angry, self-described deaf guy who is starving for attention, recognition and respect.

What a disgusting thing to write.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1844 on: May 10, 2019, 12:40:35 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1845 on: May 10, 2019, 12:47:27 AM »
This is not directed towards anyone in particular.

Regarding this entire thread....

Oswald admitted, on film, that he was inside the building at the time.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:41:57 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1846 on: May 10, 2019, 02:13:49 AM »
This is not directed towards anyone in particular.

Regarding this entire thread....

Oswald admitted, on film, that he was inside the building at the time.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?

I'm afraid, Mr Brown, that old argument died an ignominious death on 19 February 2019, when these interrogation notes from Agent James Hosty came to light:

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz that he 'went outside to watch P. parade'. Couldn't be clearer. No interpretive wiggle-room!

Now! As for what Mr Oswald told the newsman, he never volunteered that he was inside the building 'at the time', he merely agreed that he 'naturally' was 'in' it.

There is only one place that fits the double description
-------'in the building'
-------'outside'

That place is the enclosed entranceway, which is still part of the building yet is out in the open air.

That's where Mr Oswald claimed to have been when JFK passed the building, and that's where the Oswald-resembling Prayer Man is. Attempts over the last five-and-a-half years to find a credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man have been a total flop.

So this is why so many non-members of the Guild of Warren Gullibles care. It's also why the attacks on the PM=LHO claim have been so ferocious, devious and fanatical---people understand what's at stake.

I suggest you repeat the words "Then went outside to watch P. parade" until their significance, and the significance of their having been suppressed in all the official interrogation reports, sinks in!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1846 on: May 10, 2019, 02:13:49 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1847 on: May 10, 2019, 02:57:19 AM »
Oswald: I work in that building.

Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?

Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.