Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 303668 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4330 on: May 09, 2019, 08:25:43 PM »
Every time Tom Graves throws in one of his oft-used phrases "....it's...it's the evil CIA ..." it's really because he just can't wrap his ahead around the fact that one of his heroes, JJA, was duped when 11/22 blew up in his face. Read State Secret for the play by play...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4331 on: May 09, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »
Says the dude who can't tell women from men.

Says the dude who engages in creative blob interpreting.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4332 on: May 09, 2019, 08:50:08 PM »
Says the dude who engages in creative blob interpreting.

Says the mixed-up dude who can't tell women from men, whose religion is Contrarianism, and whose
probable heroes are William Binney and Julian Assange.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #4333 on: May 09, 2019, 08:52:17 PM »
Every time Tom Graves throws in one of his oft-used phrases "....it's...it's the evil CIA ..." it's really because he just can't wrap his ahead around the fact that one of his heroes, JJA, was duped when 11/22 blew up in his face. Read State Secret for the play by play...

Bumped for Tom. And now that we're talking heroes and Tom's Secret Sauce Despise list - LOL

John Boy

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4334 on: May 09, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »

Says angry, self-described deaf guy who is starving for attention, recognition and respect.

Read Spy Wars.

It's free to read on the Internet.

Then read Wedge, especially Chapter 10.  It's free to read on the Internet, too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:58:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #4335 on: May 09, 2019, 09:03:47 PM »
Nah, it's not about me at all. Just trying to get to some semblance of the truth. And when you have biased people like you are, it's going to warp your ability to see the truth. Put another way, your Despise list spoke huge volumes to how you really think...and how you think about this case.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #4336 on: May 09, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »
Nah, it's not about me at all. Just trying to get to some semblance of the truth. And when you have biased people like you are, it's going to warp your ability to see the truth. Put another way, your Despise list spoke huge volumes to how you really think...and how you think about this case.

J.B.,

Have you looked at my posts at the EF going all the way back to 2005? Believe it or not, I used to be as clueless as you are.

Have you read Spy Wars, yet?  (Tennent H. Bagley -- R.I.P. -- was a "Lone Nutter," btw.)

How about Chapter 10 of Mark Riebling's Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA?

There's no use in our continuing our little "debate" until you do.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  What makes you think I haven't already read State Secret?

Why don't you ask Simpich if he's ever going to incorporate my discovery (that triple-agent "Byetkov*?" was the guy who volunteered the made-radioactive-by-KGB name "Kostikov" to an Oswald impersonator over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phoneline on 10/02/63) into his theory?

I'm speaking of Ivan Obyedkov, of course.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1447&search=angleton#relPageId=16&tab=page

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:36:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4337 on: May 10, 2019, 12:38:51 AM »
Anti-Prayer-Man zealotry on the CT side stems from the simple but disgraceful fact that some CTs just don't want Prayer Man to be Mr Oswald because that would muck up their pathetic pet theory of 2 Oswalds or KGB dunnit or etc. etc.

These zealots, with their truly laughable It's-A-White-Haired-Obese-Woman! 'theory', like to focus on one Wiegman frame in isolation from others, because.....

to look at the other frames makes it perfectly plain that the 'face' in their favorite frame is no such thing:

Because the Anyone-But-Oswald diehards have incorrectly judged where the top of Prayer Man's head is, they try to hide their rookie error by showing, over and over again, their favorite frame not just in isolation but cropped at the top!    :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4338 on: May 10, 2019, 12:40:35 AM »
Says angry, self-described deaf guy who is starving for attention, recognition and respect.

What a disgusting thing to write.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #4339 on: May 10, 2019, 12:47:27 AM »
This is not directed towards anyone in particular.

Regarding this entire thread....

Oswald admitted, on film, that he was inside the building at the time.

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

So, who cares who that person was?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:41:57 AM by Bill Brown »

Mobile View