Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528617 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1824 on: May 07, 2019, 12:17:59 AM »
Advertisement
A little more shadow contrast first, and then a general contrast adjustment and that would be as far as I go:
Afterwards, use the densitometer to find like values in the (image where the white object is larger/more clear and square) face and right arm.

In the following,
Every 1 foot back from the landing edge equaled an approx 1 inch reduction in height from the camera perspective.
An example would be the straddle height compared to six feet back from the landing edge.
The steps were 7" in rise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1824 on: May 07, 2019, 12:17:59 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1825 on: May 07, 2019, 11:43:01 AM »
Which side of the front steps did Baker ascend?

Where was Sarah Staunton standing, if Prayerperson is Oswald?

Which side of the front steps did Gloria Cavalry stop at, to make her exclamation? The side with people going up, with their backs to her, or the side where persons she knows, are standing FACING her, and are stationary?

If Sarah is standing behind BWF, during Wiegman and Darnell films, she is  BLOCKNG the front door. Thus, Sarah would have to either move to the west towards Prayerperson or move east towards Pauline Sanders, to be out of the way of Baker/Truly entering the door.

IF Sarah leaves the landing entirely by entering into the front lobby, BEFORE Baker/Truly get to the door, then she would have likely been gone before Gloria Cavalry has reached the front steps.  BWF remembers Sarah being "to his left" at the time when Cavalry has reached the steps and implies they BOTH heard Cavalry exclaiming. So this makes an early Sarah departure into the lobby, less probable.

If Oswald is PM. Sarah Staunton, moving west, almost into his space, and not remembering Oswald, = improbable.  Moving towards PM, makes Sarah, even MORE an obstacle to the flow of persons coming up the steps= increasingly improbable. Not seeing Baker and Truly coming up this side of steps and them likewise mssing the 300 lb woman in their way= nearing zero probability.

Sarah moving east, away from the front door, towards Pauline Sanders,imo is the most probable hypothetical option if PM is Oswald. This is predicated on Sarah obscured from view behind BWF, having her LOS blocked, and thus Sarah missed seeing Baker,while Pauline, from her east corner, may have had LOS to Baker "approaching" across the 30 ft approx of sidewalk. When Cavalry reaches the lower step and probably stops to right side, where persons are standing facing her, then BWF and Staunton are looking in this direction. Sarah has now moved adjacent to Pauline, thus is between BWF and Pauiine. Both BWF and Sarah  miss Baker ascending the left side, he now obscured into the "flow' of persons moving up.

Absent any other photographic evidence that more certainly identifies Sarah Stauntons location on the landing during the time of Wiegman and Darnell film capturing the image of PM, or some other evidence placing Sarah Staunton in the front lobby before Truly/Baker enter, then the above hypothetical logical deductive reasons given by Zeon Mason, must remain speculative :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:59:45 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1826 on: May 07, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »
Sarah moving east, away from the front door, towards Pauline Sanders,imo is the most probable hypothetical option if PM is Oswald. This is predicated on Sarah obscured from view behind BWF, having her LOS blocked, and thus Sarah missed seeing Baker,while Pauline, from her east corner, may have had LOS to Baker "approaching" across the 30 ft approx of sidewalk.

Why do you think that Sarah didn't see Baker?

P.S. it's Stanton, not Staunton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1826 on: May 07, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1827 on: May 07, 2019, 11:59:51 PM »
Yeah, dead ringer.   ::)

:D

BAAAWAAAHAHHAHAAAA! OMFG!! Life According to Brian. And the icing on cake is he's investigating Hendrix's "murder."  HAHAHAAA!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1828 on: May 08, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »
BAAAWAAAHAHHAHAAAA! OMFG!! Life According to Brian. And the icing on cake is he's investigating Hendrix's "murder."  HAHAHAAA!

He used "linguistic forensics" to solve that one too.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1828 on: May 08, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1829 on: May 08, 2019, 08:54:54 AM »

It's definitely Mary Tyler Moore.  I said that on the old PrayerDude thread.  You should put that one back up, Duncan.  Let Ralph Cinque and Albert have at it again, just for old times' sake.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1830 on: May 08, 2019, 01:28:22 PM »
It's definitely Mary Tyler Moore.  I said that on the old PrayerDude thread.  You should put that one back up, Duncan.  Let Ralph Cinque and Albert have at it again, just for old times' sake.

It?s Michael Jackson, I?m telling you. I?ve proven it forensically, and I am the most skilled on the Internet. The first professional photo expert to look at this will confirm it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1830 on: May 08, 2019, 01:28:22 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #1831 on: May 08, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
"Chris - Really...Check out your height line as it goes left and see how uncredible it is as a straight measure..."
The height line is for Lovelady's head.
That's why I asked you to define where Prayer Persons head top is.
Otherwise, how do I know what you consider the top of Prayer Persons head to be?
If you can't show it in a graphic format, then describe what the declination angle would be using the existing blue line.
In other words, should I angle that blue line (starting from Lovelady's head) from right to left 1 degree downward, 2degrees etc etc.?