Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528811 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1816 on: May 04, 2019, 12:23:03 AM »
Advertisement
Produce these ?recent renovation blueprints? or admit that you made this up.

Sounds a good idea to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1816 on: May 04, 2019, 12:23:03 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1817 on: May 04, 2019, 10:25:05 PM »
Blobs,

How you expect to be taken seriously -- when you stubbornly refuse to admit that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner Film are not only women, but the same three women who are standing "next to" the Stemmons sign in the Zapruder Film and in Betzner-3 -- is beyond me.

Oh, that's right. Karen Westbrook "identified" her raincoat-and-headscarf-wearing self from behind and 54 years after-the-fact to smilin' 'n noddin' Stephen Fagin.  (Did you notice the pained look on her face and her total silence when he took the liberty to point "her" out in the Willis-5 photo, too?)

Do you really think big, tall, dark-red-haired Gloria Calvery is the same person Westbrook called Gloria Calvert (sic), standing next to "Westbrook" in the Z-film -- although that gal (Gloria Holt), as can be seen in the Z-film, is normal in height and girth, and is a "strawberry-blond," too boot?

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

I suppose I must have missed this reply as posted, but the 2nd paragraph is quite important as it relates to StephenFagin's SixthFloorMuseum interview video, especially the question, (Did you notice the pained look on her face and total silence when he took the liberty to point "her" out in Willis-5 photo too?)"

And, as I posted that upon a re-viewing of said video, IIRC, the observance of Willis5 Photograph appears to occur at/or about the 19 minute mark of the video, and as noted, to me she appeared to possibly be somewhat puzzled as she viewed the LadyImage from the front, that she had id'd from the rear as herself.

But again, simply an effort to correctly identify various Motorcade viewers as the PresidentialMotorcade proceeded into DealeyPlaza and the shooting took place.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1818 on: May 05, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »
If prayer person is Oswald, then where is Sarah Staunton located in Wiegman and Darnell films?

Sarah would either have to be hidden behind or east of BWF on the front landing. Or Sarah Staunton would have to  return into TSBD before  Wiegman film records front entrance portal of TSBD.

If Sarah returned into TSBD before Wiegman, then it must be demonstrated that Gloria Cavalry came running up to the TSBD front steps as early as 10 sec post shots, so there is time for BWF to glance at Staunton, simultaneous with hearing Cavalry, and then Sarah leaves "immediately"  just before Wiegnman film is recording image of Prayer person.

This is very improbable,however, since when Wiegman film is panning past Mr.Campbell and Mrs Reid* on the curb of Elm, not all 3 shots have been fired yet.

Would Gloria Cavalry have run up to the TSBD entrance steps BEFORE the 3rd shot was fired? Doubtful
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 12:11:34 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1818 on: May 05, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1819 on: May 06, 2019, 09:06:10 AM »
Larry,

Yes, I already "got" that (i.e., that you believe Prayer Person is not only a female, but is probably Sarah Stanton).

But that isn't what I was asking.

In so many words, I was rhetorically asking whether or not Iacoletti is truly as agnostic on the Prayer Person issue as he claims to be.

Seeing as how he only demands that Prayer Women adherents "prove it," I rather doubt it.

-- MWT  ;)

Edited and bumped

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:26:30 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1820 on: May 06, 2019, 04:39:41 PM »
JI - Even if PP was Stanton, this would tell you nothing about where Oswald was.

Touche. Two independent note-takers independently wrote "out front P. parade" [paraphrasing here] during the interviews.

That *has* to mean something and possibly mean something more than the identity of the person in the vestibule.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1820 on: May 06, 2019, 04:39:41 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1821 on: May 06, 2019, 05:29:12 PM »
JI - Even if PP was Stanton, this would tell you nothing about where Oswald was.

Touche. Two independent note-takers independently wrote "out front P. parade" [paraphrasing here] during the interviews.

That *has* to mean something and possibly mean something more than the identity of the person in the vestibule.

As two independent eyewitnesses, TSBD Bldg Superintendent RoyTruly and DPD MotorcyclePatrolOfficer MarrionBaker, confirmed in testimony under oath, LeeHarveyOswald was encountered at the SecondFloorLunchRoom about 90 to 120 seconds after the shooting/assassination, IIRC.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1822 on: May 06, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »
As two independent eyewitnesses, TSBD Bldg Superintendent RoyTruly and DPD MotorcyclePatrolOfficer MarrionBaker, confirmed in testimony under oath, LeeHarveyOswald was encountered at the SecondFloorLunchRoom about 90 to 120 seconds after the shooting/assassination, IIRC.

Why,in his same day affidavit, did your independent witness,  Marion Baker state  "As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket." ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1822 on: May 06, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1823 on: May 06, 2019, 08:29:56 PM »
BRIAN - We've proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Brian, the person up in the shadows is not a 300 lb. woman. I think if you showed that to a six-year-old and asked him/her "Do you think that's a fat person" I believe they'd say no. It's elementary.

Fritz's "out front with Shelley" is the other independent note that corroborates Hosty's.

Further, Davidson's "enhancements" cannot "enhance" grainy footage. The best type of enhancement I've ever seen of footage that is not so great was done at NASA during the Challenger disaster. Blowing up a frame of film in Photoshop that shows a great distance is not going to do it, no matter how much contrast and brightness and sharpen Davidson (or I for that matter) add to the frame. They only way we'll ever know if to get a frame from the film negative and I don't think that's ever going to happen for whatever reason.

Larry - your reply is just a tad disingenuous. You mention Truly and the cop. Seriously? You know damn well I mean that the Hosty and Fritz notes describe what LHO was going *when Kennedy came by the building* NOT 30 to 60 seconds later.