Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528714 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1800 on: April 29, 2019, 09:22:14 PM »
Advertisement
Well Thomas, I do believe "sufficient evidence" has been provided that strongly indicates PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and is most likely SarahDeanStanton.

Larry,

Yes, I already "got" that (i.e., that you believe Prayer Person is not only a female, but is probably Sarah Stanton).

But that isn't what I asking.

In so many words, I was rhetorically asking whether or not Iacoletti is truly as agnostic on the Prayer Person issue as he claims to be.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:05:23 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1800 on: April 29, 2019, 09:22:14 PM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #1801 on: April 29, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
You do know that there exist such a thing as "photoshoping" of images? Has someone taken a copy of the same frame, followed the same process and independently got the same result? Has the same process been followed on other frames to get the same results?

If not then it is not proven that any image is not just either an accidental outcome of the process used.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1802 on: April 29, 2019, 10:34:12 PM »
Well Thomas, I do believe "sufficient evidence" has been provided that strongly indicates PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and is most likely SarahDeanStanton.

That?s nice, but unless you?re willing to specify what that evidence is then your declaration of belief isn?t particularly useful.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1802 on: April 29, 2019, 10:34:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1803 on: April 30, 2019, 02:03:13 AM »
"Assuming that Prayer Person didn't substantially move in that 1/10 of a second, we can center on PP and see that he/she is the furthest away object and what can also be seen on the wall beside PP is PP's soft shadow created by the sunlight reflecting off all the people and is further evidence of PP's position on the top landing."

John,

Very interesting work, especially regarding PP's shadow.

1) Does this mean Prayer Person wasn't standing awkwardly for thirty seconds or so with one foot on the landing, and the other foot on the top step?

2) If Prayer Person was the farthest person from Darnell's camera, and if Frazier was 6' 1.5" tall, what would you judge PP's height to be closer to --  Sarah Stanton's 5' 4", or Oswald's 5' 9.5"?

-- MWT   ;)

Hi Thomas,

1. yes.

2. I made a cg recreation a while back and found PP to be about 5 foot 3.

Very interesting work, especially regarding PP's shadow.

Yeah, while looking at the 3D PP with red/cyan glasses the shadow really stands out, it's like in the following photo the chair while in a shadow casts a shadow.

So by looking at the intensity and angle of the shadow it appears that PP is close to the wall and further back.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1804 on: April 30, 2019, 05:42:12 AM »
-- MWT  ;)

Learn how the forum software works, Tommy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1804 on: April 30, 2019, 05:42:12 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1805 on: April 30, 2019, 05:48:20 AM »
Learn how the forum software works, Tommy.

Nice deflection, "Blobs".

-- MWT   ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1806 on: April 30, 2019, 01:36:38 PM »
How you expect to be taken seriously -- when you stubbornly refuse to admit that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner Film are not only women, but the same three women who are standing "next to" the Stemmons sign in the Zapruder Film and in Betzner-3 -- is beyond me.

Why are you so incredulous that anyone could possibly not share in your vivid imagination?

Oh, that's right. Karen Westbrook "identified" her raincoat-and-headscarf-wearing self from behind and 54 years after-the-fact to smilin' 'n noddin' Stephen Fagin.

Yes, that?s right. She was there ? you weren?t. Calvery was her good friend and coworker. You?ve never so much as seen the woman.

(Did you notice the pained look on her face and her total silence when he took the liberty to point "her" out in the Willis-5 photo, too?)

No, but the vivid imagination strikes again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:39:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1806 on: April 30, 2019, 01:36:38 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1807 on: April 30, 2019, 03:28:42 PM »
Larry,

Yes, I already "got" that.

But that isn't what I asking.

In so many words, I was rhetorically asking whether or not Mr. Blobs is truly as agnostic on the Prayer Person issue as he claims to be.

-- MWT  ;)

I spose I musta poured my day old coffee from the duh um azz pot yesterday, but I had thought that I had kinda sorta alluded to said question in a recent prior post/reply. But, as mentioned, and as pointed out, any issue agnostic type claim does not seem to appear to be reality based.
 ::)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:32:42 PM by Larry Trotter »