Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528697 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1792 on: April 27, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »
Advertisement
The affidavit of Baker  that was taken BEFORE 5:00 pm  1/22/63 confirms that Baker saw Lee in the second floor lunchroom about 75 seconds after the shooting....

OMG, really? A same-day affidavit from Officer Baker confirming the lunchroom encounter? I didn't know about this... how embarrassing!

What exactly does it say?

:-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1792 on: April 27, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1793 on: April 27, 2019, 08:50:36 PM »
OMG, really? A same-day affidavit from Officer Baker confirming the lunchroom encounter? I didn't know about this... how embarrassing!

I'll be interested to see this as well, Alan.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #1794 on: April 28, 2019, 04:07:08 PM »
Wow, back with a vengeance eh Brian. So basically you're the forum's version of genital warts . :-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1794 on: April 28, 2019, 04:07:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1795 on: April 28, 2019, 04:27:26 PM »

I'm sorry....I'm in Error.... Baker did NOT say anything about meeting Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom in his affidavit for 11/22/63.  However, I believe it was Chief Curry who told reporters that one of his officers had encountered the cold blooded, arch villain Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald   Booooo! Hisss! just seconds after he had murdered the President.  And he was calmly drinking a Coca Cola in the lunchroom.....when the officer saw him.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1796 on: April 28, 2019, 10:44:38 PM »
If Sarah Staunton is prayer person, why didn't she mention anything about a police officer having to run almost right into her on the front step landing?

Mr Truly, with BAker, they both have to  go past Sarah Staunton , unless Staunton goes in 1st, in the few seconds right as Baker is ascending the front steps, and Baker stopping momentarily perhaps to await Mr Truly joining him before proceeding to open the front door.

But if Staunton went in first, then should not she have remembered seeing a police officer and the boss, Roy Truly, just coming into the lobby right behind her? . How far could Sarah have traveled if she was likely heading 1st to the front passenger elevator, which would be a logical easier option for a heavy person to choose rather than having trek up 18 steps.

Since the TSBD  front entrance door swings outward counterclockwise, and since the flow of persons seen in Darnell/Couch films  is going up the LEFT hand side of the steps, it would seem logical that Baker and Truly would also go up the left side as well. They would have gone right past Sarah Staunton if she remained standing there in the corner.

Who would be less noticeable  in the corner, a large round woman with a purse held up to her mouth or head, whom was well known by fellow employees, or a recently hired 135 lb man with Dr.Pepper bottle in hand, that nobody knew very well, except for BW.Frazier?

If Oswald is prayer person, its more probable that he, being nimble and quick,  might have been able to go in first, and make it to the frront storage room by the front staircase, before Baker and Truly enter the lobby. Then Baker/Truly go past to the 2nd set of glass doors to enter the front office area, and if Oswald came out of the storage room then, its easy to see Baker being surprised by Oswald emerging from storage room.

But Oswald is also probably NOT as noticeable as a 400 lb round woman, so  Oswald unnoticedby Baker/Truly while still standing in the corner. Then if Oswald placed his Dr.Pepper bottle on a step down from that corner part of the landing, he could have entered sometime after Baker/Truly,  around 50 sec posts shots, during the time Baker/Truly are working their way thru the front office area, and the 2nd set of glass doors have been closed.

If so, Oswald could have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom by abou 85 sec post shots, using the front staircase and outer 2nd lfoor hallway, at a pace of 5ft/sec and taking 15 seconds to ascend the 18 step front staircase.

Sarah Staunton had FBI statement taken, and had plenty of years later to have mentioned something about seeing Baker and Truly, but did not.

Oswald only had one interrogation where his statements were not recorded in detail, nor in presence of reliable source, like an attorney, court stenographer, or recording tape or film, so there is some possibility Oswald may have said something about seeing Baker and Truly ENTER the TSBD front entrance, which such statement  would have of necessity had to be omitted by Will Fritz, otherwise the whole case goes from "cinched" to "improbable".

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:10:45 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1796 on: April 28, 2019, 10:44:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1797 on: April 29, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »
Does Iacoletti want Prayer Person to be Oswald?

The answer is no. What anybody wants isn?t even relevant.

My personal opinion is that there is insufficient evidence to positively identify prayer person.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1798 on: April 29, 2019, 05:37:09 PM »
Brian,

Does Iacoletti want Prayer Person to be Oswald?

If so, what evidence, if any, does he have to that effect?

-- MWT   ;)

I suppose Mr Iacoletti would have that answer, however, if he has seriously disputed the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, I don't recall reading any comments made supporting said serious dispute.
In any event, it continues to be my belief that any claim of 'no evidence' indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton falls short of reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1798 on: April 29, 2019, 05:37:09 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1799 on: April 29, 2019, 07:53:23 PM »
  I suppose Mr Iacoletti would have that answer, however, if he has seriously disputed the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, I don't recall reading any comments made supporting said serious dispute.
In any event, it continues to be my belief that any claim of 'no evidence' indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton falls short of reality.

Larry,

Iacoletti appears to claim that there's not enough evidence to say Prayer Person is a man, or a woman.

One can only wonder, then, whether or not Mr. Blobs has tried to refute "Prayer Person Is A Man" true-believers on this issue as persistently and vigorously as he has attempted to refute Duncan MacRae and Chris Davidson, et al. ...

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:42:57 PM by Thomas Graves »