Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532882 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1776 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:17 AM »
Advertisement

Alan, I think many of us are not quite convinced of prayerperson having stood one step down. Not ruiling it out entirely for my part, because of the Dr.Pepper bottle that was found coincidentally on that side of the steps and right about near where one who was prayerperson could have placed such.

And the Dr.Pepper bottle of 63 has that large WHITE oval shaped logo on the bottle, and if prayerperson is holding such bottle near the top, than that white logo could be a possible reason for the white splotch near the mouth as the hand is raised.

Of course, it would take some experiment with someone with a 63 Dr.Pepper bottle to stand at that location and be filmed with the exact same type camera being used by Darnell and Couch, in the month of Nov 22nd at about 12:31-12:34,  to have any way of providing any proof or probability my speculation is correct.

Couldn't that bottle of pop have been Billy Lovelady's?

Wasn't he alleged to have been sitting on the steps, eating his lunch?

Joseph Ball: You ate your lunch on the steps?

Billy Lovelady: Yes, sir.

Joseph Ball: Who was with you?

Billy Lovelady: Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton....

Joseph Ball: Were you there when the President's motorcade went by?

Billy Lovelady: Right.

Joseph Ball: Did you hear anything?

Billy Lovelady: Yes, sir: sure did.

Joseph Ball: What did you hear?

Billy Lovelady: I thought it was firecrackers or somebody celebrating the arrival of the President. It didn't occur to me at first what had happened until this Gloria came running up to us and told us the President had been shot.

Joseph Ball: Who was this girl?

Billy Lovelady: Gloria Calvary...

Harold Norman, on who else was out front when he and "Junior" Jarman went outside: "Well, I believe Billy Lovelady, I think. He was sitting on the steps there."

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:54:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1776 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1777 on: April 26, 2019, 12:44:04 AM »
Yes I often have (not to say I think it is bottle of soft drink)

Yes, I've seen wino's laying down holding their bottle by the neck.... But This woman was standing....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1778 on: April 26, 2019, 02:58:26 AM »
Yes, I've seen wino's laying down holding their bottle by the neck.... But This woman was standing....

*winos

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1778 on: April 26, 2019, 02:58:26 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1779 on: April 26, 2019, 02:59:26 AM »

Couldn't that bottle of pop have been Billy Lovelady's?

Wasn't he alleged to have been sitting on the steps, eating his lunch?

Joseph Ball: You ate your lunch on the steps?

Billy Lovelady: Yes, sir.

Joseph Ball: Who was with you?

Billy Lovelady: Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton....

Joseph Ball: Were you there when the President's motorcade went by?

Billy Lovelady: Right.

Joseph Ball: Did you hear anything?

Billy Lovelady: Yes, sir: sure did.

Joseph Ball: What did you hear?

Billy Lovelady: I thought it was firecrackers or somebody celebrating the arrival of the President. It didn't occur to me at first what had happened until this Gloria came running up to us and told us the President had been shot.

Joseph Ball: Who was this girl?

Billy Lovelady: Gloria Calvary...

Harold Norman, on who else was out front when he and "Junior" Jarman went outside: "Well, I believe Billy Lovelady, I think. He was sitting on the steps there."

-- MWT   ;)

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you went down and washed up; what did you do?
Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I went over and got my lunch and went upstairs and got a coke and come on back down.
Mr. BALL - Upstairs on what floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

Low probability the Dr. Pepper bottle belonged to Billy Lovelady:

A. Billy Lovelady statement is, on the record, as "coke" and from "upstairs" therefore, NOT from the Dr.Pepper machine which was on first floor, right by the rear staircase.

B. Oswald made NO statement, on record, of having bought a coke. Only Will Fritz scribbles of what Oswald MAY have said, which could be imcomplete or purposely omitting some words or phrases, expecially "I went out to the front to watch the parade" which apparently Hostys ears heard. but Will Fritz forgot or did not hear.

C. Oswald favorite drink was Dr. Pepper.  Vincent Bugliosi's own book "Reclaiming History" even admits that. Billy Lovelady, however, There are no WC statements made from other employees or Lovelady himself,  that indicate that Billy Loveladys favorite drink was Dr.Pepper.

D. It has NOT BEEN PROVED that prayer person is a woman. Exaggerated images from computer enlargements do not prove anything other than images can be distorted far beyond the orignal fuzzy image.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:01:45 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1780 on: April 26, 2019, 03:23:28 AM »
Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I went over and got my lunch and went upstairs and got a coke and come on back down.
Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

A. Billy Lovelady statement is, on the record, as "coke" and from "upstairs" therefore, NOT from the Dr.Pepper machine which was on first floor, right by the rear staircase.

B. Oswald made NO statement, on record, of having bought a coke. Only Will Fritz scribbles of what Oswald MAY have said, which could be imcomplete or purposely omitting some words or phrases, expecially "I went out to the front to watch the parade" which apparently Hostys ears heard. but Will Fritz forgot or did not hear.

C. Oswald favorite drink was Dr. Pepper.  Vincent Bugliosi's own book "Reclaiming History" even admits that. Billy Lovelady, however, There are no WC statements made from other employees or Lovelady himself,  that indicate that Billy Loveladys favorite drink was Dr.Pepper.

D. It has NOT BEEN PROVED that prayer person is a woman. Exaggerated images from computer enlargements do not prove anything other than images can be distorted far beyond the orignal fuzzy image.

As Larry Hancock pointed out on the EF a few years ago, back-in-the-day, Southerners often referred to any soft drink as a "coke" or a "coke-cola".

Was it ever determined what kind of soft drink Inspector of Police, Herbert J. Sawyer, was drinking on the steps after the assassination?

Before or during the motorcade, was Carl Jones eating his lunch or drinking a "coke-cola" while sitting on the steps?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:58:40 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1780 on: April 26, 2019, 03:23:28 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1781 on: April 26, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
As Larry Hancock pointed out on the EF a few years ago, back-in-the-day, Southerners often referred to any soft drink as a "coke" or a "coke-cola".

Was it ever determined what kind of soft drink Inspector of Police, Herbert J. Sawyer, was drinking on the steps after the assassination?

Before or during the motorcade, was Carl Jones eating his lunch or drinking a "coke-cola" while sitting on the steps?

-- MWT  ;)

Gosh...... I miss Albert.  I miss even more the images he should have posted along with his theories.  I wonder what he's a-gonna do about Mary Pinchot?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1782 on: April 26, 2019, 02:17:36 PM »
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.

Oswald favorite drink was Dr. Pepper.  Vincent Bugliosi's own book "Reclaiming History" even admits that.

Even if it's true that Lee Oswald's favorite soda was Dr Pepper.....   That certainly doesn't mean that he drank no other beverage.     And citing Bugliosi's book is akin to citing Alice in Wonderland.....   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:19:42 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1782 on: April 26, 2019, 02:17:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1783 on: April 26, 2019, 08:46:30 PM »
No need----------since 19 February 2019-----------to speculate about what Mr Oswald had to drink!:

Thumb1: