Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528654 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1768 on: April 23, 2019, 12:55:23 AM »
Advertisement
Some presenters set out to satisfy others while anticipating reasonable, well supported arguments are required if others are reasonably expected to be satisfied.
IOW, some presenters are devoted to pursuit of what is reasonable to consider resolveable. Resolve, as used in this discussion, is to SETTLE a matter.
A matter is settled, ending discussion, on the merits, the strength of the proof. Discernment is the ability to avoid unreasonable pursuits. Such pursuits include
interminable discussion of unresolveable claims. Consistent testimony of say.... twenty witnesses....all supporting the testimony of each other, eighteen of
twenty witnesses now dead, is unimpeachable testimony....UNLESS YOU ARE SINCERELY ONLY ATTEMPTING TO SATISFY YOURSELF of the merits of your claims.

Some presenters set out to satisfy only themselves or expect somehow to resolve the obviously unresolveable. What else could explain the absurdity of
the repeated futile exercises to impeach the consistent testimony of literally dozens of witnesses, relying partly on Fritz "notes" impossible to confirm the
provenance of partly because the donor of the notes was anonymous, aggravated by the fact Fritz testified he kept no notes in real time and later jotted on
paper some of his recollections of interrogating Oswald. USPO Inspector Harry Holmes confirmed to author Sneed that neither he or Fritz kept interrogation
notes because they wanted to deprive anticipated defense counsel inquiry as to the nature of the questions investigators put to the suspect, the accused defense
counsel are defending.

Thank you, Mr.Scully    Thumb1:  Not sure  myself,  exactly if ANYTHING in this JFK case, even the so called "established facts" are beyond questioning, reexamining., when documents are found such as the one Mr. Alan Ford has presented, which suggest an inexplicable absence of a signature on a supposed "copy" as well as changing dates and dates which do not match with Mrs Paines WC testimony taken on March 23rd 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1768 on: April 23, 2019, 12:55:23 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1769 on: April 23, 2019, 11:27:07 AM »

I was refering to Will Fritz notes. Yes I read the Hosty/Hasty note as written, but it does not preclude that Oswald could have been in the Domino room at 12:25, saw Norman, Jarman come in the back door, hearing a few words like "Its almost here, lets hurry up or we might miss it", and then Oswald took his coke he had already earlier gotten from the 2nd floor lunchroom around 12:15, when he was seen by Carolyn Arnold, and Oswald then went acrros the 1st floor, not seen by Piper or Troy West, because they had moved to watch out one of the front windows, and exited out the front door at about 12:28 just behind BW.Frazier.

Thumb1:

The Hosty note couldn't be clearer
--------------bought coke in 2nd fl lunchroom before motorcade
--------------went down to 1st fl for lunch
--------------"Then went outside to watch P. parade"

I think you may be on to something when you link the timing of Mr Oswald's move to the front door with Messrs Norman & Jarman's entry into the building shortly before the motorcade!

The Front door has hinge on the leftside as seen from inside, so the door swing counter clockwise, therefore making it possilbe that someone could have exited by opening the door just a mere 1.5 ft and slip out without anyone in front of that door, noticing such exit. Then the immediate right hand corner, where Prayer person is standing, is the logical place to have gone.

Spot on!

I say this just in case there is something more found in the future to explain the 5'3" height of prayerperson, such as stool from the storage room or some other item and thus will be some logical construction for how Oswald eventually went from 2nd floor at 12:15, to Domino rooom at 12:25, and then to the outisde where prayerpersoon is, without being noticed by anyone seeing him.

No need to explain Prayer Man's alleged short stature
------------------he's one step down from the landing!

Thumb1:

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1770 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:32 AM »
All work and no play...
Just keep telling yourself everything's okay.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1770 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:32 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1771 on: April 25, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »
Thumb1:

The Hosty note couldn't be clearer
--------------bought coke in 2nd fl lunchroom before motorcade
--------------went down to 1st fl for lunch
--------------"Then went outside to watch P. parade"

I think you may be on to something when you link the timing of Mr Oswald's move to the front door with Messrs Norman & Jarman's entry into the building shortly before the motorcade!

Spot on!

No need to explain Prayer Man's alleged short stature
------------------he's one step down from the landing!

Thumb1:

Alan, I think many of us are not quite convinced of prayerperson having stood one step down. Not ruiling it out entirely for my part, because of the Dr.Pepper bottle that was found coincidentally on that side of the steps and right about near where one who was prayerperson could have placed such.

And the Dr.Pepper bottle of 63 has that large WHITE oval shaped logo on the bottle, and if prayerperson is holding such bottle near the top, than that white logo could be a possible reason for the white splotch near the mouth as the hand is raised.

Of course, it would take some experiment with someone with a 63 Dr.Pepper bottle to stand at that location and be filmed with the exact same type camera being used by Darnell and Couch, in the month of Nov 22nd at about 12:31-12:34,  to have any way of providing any proof or probability my speculation is correct.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:00:06 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1772 on: April 25, 2019, 06:33:33 PM »

Alan, I think many of us are not quite convinced of prayerperson having stood one step down. Not ruiling it out entirely for my part, because of the Dr.Pepper bottle that was found coincidentally on that side of the steps and right about near where one who was prayerperson could have placed such.

And the Dr.Pepper bottle of 63 has that large WHITE oval shaped logo on the bottle, and if prayerperson is holding such bottle near the top, than that white logo could be a possible reason for the white splotch near the mouth as the hand is raised.

Of course, it would take some experiment with someone with a 63 Dr.Pepper bottle to stand at that location and be filmed with the exact same type camera being used by Darnell and Couch, in the month of Nov 22nd at about 12:31-12:34,  to have any way of providing any proof or probability my speculation is correct.

Zeon, Have you ever seen any adult hold a soda bottle by the neck while drinking from the bottle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1772 on: April 25, 2019, 06:33:33 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1773 on: April 25, 2019, 07:14:48 PM »
Zeon, Have you ever seen any adult hold a soda bottle by the neck while drinking from the bottle?

Why would he have to have been holding the neck, Walt?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1774 on: April 25, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »
Why would he have to have been holding the neck, Walt?

I can't imagine how the Dr pepper Logo would have been visible if the Person ( woman) was drinking from a Dr pepper bottle at the time....An idea that doesn't make a lot of sense....The person was there to view the parade .....so it's highly unlikely that she was drinking a soda ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1774 on: April 25, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #1775 on: April 25, 2019, 10:29:27 PM »

Yes I often have (not to say I think it is bottle of soft drink)