Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528789 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1760 on: April 22, 2019, 04:00:21 PM »
Advertisement
One exception! Mr Billy Lovelady was asked just this by the HSCA interviewer and admitted that yes, it was possible.

He never debates, Mr Pollard, just repeats... and repeats... and repeats... Odd fellow  ::)

No one was asked, "could LHO have come out late and stood on the top step behind you while you were watching the parade approach from Houston?".

One exception! Mr Billy Lovelady was asked just this by the HSCA interviewer and admitted that yes, it was possible.

Sure it 's possible....   But the person in question ....Lee Oswald ... Said NOTHING about going to the front steps and watching the approaching parade....Lee said that he was in the Domino room when the Parade passed by.....He said nothing about being on the steps....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1760 on: April 22, 2019, 04:00:21 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1761 on: April 22, 2019, 05:00:11 PM »
^Ultimately,  "not as far as we know" Walt and if one tries hard enough, I'm sure we could all think of a reason why he may have kept that lil' detail to himself(most of us CT's anyway), just don't ask me.  Two Oswaldskis!?  Bwian?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1762 on: April 22, 2019, 05:38:43 PM »
Lee Oswald ... Said NOTHING about going to the front steps and watching the approaching parade....

What are you babbling on about?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1762 on: April 22, 2019, 05:38:43 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1763 on: April 22, 2019, 11:18:35 PM »

Here is my alternative to explain Will Fritz scribbles converted to notes later, implying Oswald had lunch with Harold Norman and James Jarman, which Fritz chose to "remember" but at the same time Fritz "forgets" about Oswald having stated anything about standing outside looking at the parade:.

Oswalds statement could have actually been:: "I was eating my lunch in the Domino room after having gone up to get a coke from 2nd floor, and I saw Norman and Jarman return, maybe around 12:25 and I heard them talking that the JFK limo was nearing the plaza. That is when I decided to go outside at the front entrance, to watch the parade.

Does anyone think that Will Fritz, under pressure from  FBI Hoover and LBJ to make sure Oswald "is their man", would DARE record such statement in full. detail, let alone have that recorded on tape or even recorded by official presence of attorney or a stenographer? 

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1764 on: April 22, 2019, 11:51:45 PM »
Can't really speak for Walt but I've seen that at least five times and that vital detail still never stuck in my thick head.

Does anyone think that Will Fritz, under pressure from  FBI Hoover and LBJ to make sure Oswald "is their man", would DARE record such statement in full. detail, let alone have that recorded on tape or even recorded by official presence of attorney or a stenographer?

Even without the added pressure of this case, no way in hell would Fritz help any guilty man by repeating what he said in his own defence.  His job to hang guys like this was hard enough already IMHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1764 on: April 22, 2019, 11:51:45 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1765 on: April 23, 2019, 12:00:58 AM »

Here is my alternative to explain Will Fritz scribbles converted to notes later, implying Oswald had lunch with Harold Norman and James Jarman, which Fritz chose to "remember" but at the same time Fritz "forgets" about Oswald having stated anything about standing outside looking at the parade:.

Oswalds statement could have actually been:: "I was eating my lunch in the Domino room after having gone up to get a coke from 2nd floor, and I saw Norman and Jarman return, maybe around 12:25 and I heard them talking that the JFK limo was nearing the plaza. That is when I decided to go outside at the front entrance, to watch the parade.

Some presenters set out to satisfy others while anticipating reasonable, well supported arguments are required if others are reasonably expected to be satisfied.
IOW, some presenters are devoted to pursuit of what is reasonable to consider resolveable. Resolve, as used in this discussion, is to SETTLE a matter.
A matter is settled, ending discussion, on the merits, the strength of the proof. Discernment is the ability to avoid unreasonable pursuits. Such pursuits include
interminable discussion of unresolveable claims. Consistent testimony of say.... twenty witnesses....all supporting the testimony of each other, eighteen of
twenty witnesses now dead, is unimpeachable testimony....UNLESS YOU ARE SINCERELY ONLY ATTEMPTING TO SATISFY YOURSELF of the merits of your claims.

Some presenters set out to satisfy only themselves or expect somehow to resolve the obviously unresolveable. What else could explain the absurdity of
the repeated futile exercises to impeach the consistent testimony of literally dozens of witnesses, relying partly on Fritz "notes" impossible to confirm the
provenance of partly because the donor of the notes was anonymous, aggravated by the fact Fritz testified he kept no notes in real time and later jotted on
paper some of his recollections of interrogating Oswald. USPO Inspector Harry Holmes confirmed to author Sneed that neither he or Fritz kept interrogation
notes because they wanted to deprive anticipated defense counsel inquiry as to the nature of the questions investigators put to the suspect, the accused defense
counsel are defending.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1766 on: April 23, 2019, 12:09:48 AM »

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

According to these scribbled notes, Lee went to the front of the TSBD AFTER the encounter with Baker and Truly in the second floor lunchroom, where he had gone to buy a Coca Cola.   The parade was NOT approaching the TSBD down Houston at about 12 :33.....  The Parade was no longer a parade at 12:33 ....
So there would have been no parade for Lee to have watched.

Incidentally I believe Mr Bookhout was a bit confused about what Lee was saying.....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:14:36 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1766 on: April 23, 2019, 12:09:48 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1767 on: April 23, 2019, 12:44:49 AM »
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

According to these scribbled notes, Lee went to the front of the TSBD AFTER the encounter with Baker and Truly in the second floor lunchroom, where he had gone to buy a Coca Cola.   The parade was NOT approaching the TSBD down Houston at about 12 :33.....  The Parade was no longer a parade at 12:33 ....
So there would have been no parade for Lee to have watched.

Incidentally I believe Mr Bookhout was a bit confused about what Lee was saying.....

I was refering to Will Fritz notes. Yes I read the Hosty/Hasty note as written, but it does not preclude that Oswald could have been in the Domino room at 12:25, saw Norman, Jarman come in the back door, hearing a few words like "Its almost here, lets hurry up or we might miss it", and then Oswald took his coke he had already earlier gotten from the 2nd floor lunchroom around 12:15, when he was seen by Carolyn Arnold, and Oswald then went acrros the 1st floor, not seen by Piper or Troy West, because they had moved to watch out one of the front windows, and exited out the front door at about 12:28 just behind BW.Frazier.

The Front door has hinge on the leftside as seen from inside, so the door swing counter clockwise, therefore making it possilbe that someone could have exited by opening the door just a mere 1.5 ft and slip out without anyone in front of that door, noticing such exit. Then the immediate right hand corner, where Prayer person is standing, is the logical place to have gone.

I say this just in case there is something more found in the future to explain the 5'3" height of prayerperson, such as stool from the storage room or some other item and thus will be some logical construction for how Oswald eventually went from 2nd floor at 12:15, to Domino rooom at 12:25, and then to the outisde where prayerpersoon is, without being noticed by anyone seeing him.