Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532943 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1752 on: April 21, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »
Advertisement
Mr Oswald certainly indicated accepting such an idea!  Thumb1:

The scamp obviously foresaw the Prayer Man controversy that would erupt a half century later, and decided to mess with our heads for the fun of it!

The scamp obviously foresaw the Prayer Man controversy that would erupt a half century later, and decided to mess with our heads for the fun of it!

How utterly ludicrous!!
???Surely it is not being claimed that the hand written notes were written by the hand of LeeHarveyOswald. There is also not any indication of the said notes being notorized. And, I have to wonder, as I wander, exactly when were the said notes written? Also, I do not see, as claimed, anything in said notes claiming that LeeHarveyOswald was on the landing, on the west side of the small landing, during the shooting and/or portal area filming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1752 on: April 21, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1753 on: April 21, 2019, 05:56:38 PM »
???Surely it is not being claimed that the hand written notes were written by the hand of LeeHarveyOswald. There is also not any indication of the said notes being notorized. And, I have to wonder, as I wander, exactly when were the said notes written? Also, I do not see, as claimed, anything in said notes claiming that LeeHarveyOswald was on the landing, on the west side of the small landing, during the shooting and/or portal area filming.

I believe the notes are those that were scribbled by FBI agent James Bookhout during the second interrogation of Lee Oswald....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1754 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:52 PM »
???Surely it is not being claimed that the hand written notes were written by the hand of LeeHarveyOswald.

I believe the notes are those that were scribbled by FBI agent James Bookhout during the second interrogation of Lee Oswald....

God grant us patience!  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1754 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1755 on: April 22, 2019, 02:16:22 AM »
God grant us patience!  ::)

Alan, how long are you going to keep milking the curtain rod story?.....  It's very obvious that the authorities were playing "fool the pissants" and creating forged documents .     Do you really think you can go beyond that fact?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1756 on: April 22, 2019, 06:05:00 AM »
FWIW, Mr Cakebread, and this is not intended to be a debate, my take is that PrayerPersonImage is holding in their right hand, with assistance from the left hand, and drinking from, a cup that contains either a beverage, or possibly soup. After all, it was lunchtime. In any event, wearing a long coat, and with a small purse/handbag attached/strapped to the left forearm.

Also, if you "can't accept the idea that the person is Lee Oswald", just remember, neither did multiple eyewitnesses/co-workers on the landing/stairs at the time, nor did they ever indicate accepting said idea! 

Hey brains, like it or not that's exactly what the discussion forum accommodates, debate.  That would include interacting with your "opposition" in a meaningful way, by answering their tricky questions for one, instead of whatever it is you think you are doing, I have no idea, it all seems very alien to me.

Your "take" isn't even yours, it didn't come from you, you certainly didn't create the stabilized gif that led to that observation and you weren't the first to observe it or comment on it.  "... a beverage, or possibly soup." you say, even that's not original, you're just repeating the same crap others have already wondered about.

"wearing a long coat, and with a small purse/handbag attached/strapped to the left forearm".
'That's not #PM, that's Scarflady in Hughes and something else that others claimed to see before you on the Wiegman troll, blowup.
How about telling us why you'd trust that eyesore over the Darnell frames anyway, especially since you're already on record in this thread claiming you(iirc) "...didn't trust these "enhancements""?

"Also, if you "can't accept the idea that the person is Lee Oswald", just remember, neither did multiple eyewitnesses/co-workers on the landing/stairs at the time, nor did they ever indicate accepting said idea! "

No one was asked, "could LHO have come out late and stood on the top step behind you while you were watching the parade approach from Houston?".  I mean, it's fine if you don't believe it, just bring some game, make an effort at least, instead of this lame junk you keep repeating exactly like a troll would do.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:15:50 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1756 on: April 22, 2019, 06:05:00 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1757 on: April 22, 2019, 06:28:29 AM »
Mr Cakebread, FYI, I remain convinced that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and most likely SarahDeanStanton, who was then employed at the TSBD Bldg.

In DarnellFilm, she appears to me to be looking slightly to her right as if responding to GloriaCalveryImage, who as arriving along with two companions, and has announced what she/they had just witnessed.

And, to me PPI has never looked like LeeOswald.

"Convinced"?  That's more or less just a childish reaction to the "PM IS UNDOUBTABLY LHO" gang.  I thought we(other than BD) were looking something a little more substantive than that? 

You can see him looking to his right toward Calvery you say, well that's original at least but it's a shame you can't make anyone else see it or, it seems to me, have you ever tried or appear to want to.

Never looked like LHO? In Darnell? That's just ridiculously stupid and you know it. We have no facial features on PM in that footage as it stands.  Have you ever seen an image of LHO without facial features?  Would you like to see one?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1758 on: April 22, 2019, 06:46:07 AM »

The Wiegman frame that appears to show something BWF in the same position he's in in Darnell, not sure what BD sees in what he posted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1758 on: April 22, 2019, 06:46:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1759 on: April 22, 2019, 11:25:37 AM »
No one was asked, "could LHO have come out late and stood on the top step behind you while you were watching the parade approach from Houston?".

One exception! Mr Billy Lovelady was asked just this by the HSCA interviewer and admitted that yes, it was possible.

I mean, it's fine if you don't believe it, just bring some game, make an effort at least, instead of this lame junk you keep repeating exactly like a troll would do.

He never debates, Mr Pollard, just repeats... and repeats... and repeats... Odd fellow  ::)