Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Craig lamson and 87 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 198109 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4180 on: April 20, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
Thanks Walt that's a straightforward answer, in the eye of the beholder and all that, that's all I have also, not really something anyone can argue with imo.
Thanks Tim too, all I could request is to take a look at Alan's reversed Darnell frame and tell us you can't imagine PM on the top step.  If he/she was, then the height has to be revised.  The width could be a baggy shirt aaaaaand the face yes, could still be someone else and an amazing waste of time.

I also understand why people think it's Stanton in theory but just not when based mainly on the less than trustworthy visual blow-ups.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #4181 on: April 20, 2019, 05:52:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's a tough question.... The photo isn't clear enough to be specific....  The image just seems to be a female....and I would say a middle aged female...

The stance seems to be that of a female....and she appears to be wearing a long dark colored rain coat  which falls away from her hands as she holds them up in front of her ( after just taking a picture with the camera in her hand )   

I certainly can't accept the idea that the person is Lee Oswald.....

FWIW, Mr Cakebread, and this is not intended to be a debate, my take is that PrayerPersonImage is holding in their right hand, with assistance from the left hand, and drinking from, a cup that contains either a beverage, or possibly soup. After all, it was lunchtime. In any event, wearing a long coat, and with a small purse/handbag attached/strapped to the left forearm.

Also, if you "can't accept the idea that the person is Lee Oswald", just remember, neither did multiple eyewitnesses/co-workers on the landing and/or stairs at the time, nor did they ever indicate accepting said idea!  :-\
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:04:48 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4181 on: April 20, 2019, 05:52:52 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #4182 on: April 20, 2019, 05:56:26 PM »
"Prayer Man"  appears to be a woman to me.....    It most certainly does NOT look like Lee Oswald.
Mr Cakebread, FYI, I remain convinced that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and most likely SarahDeanStanton, who was then employed at the TSBD Bldg.

In DarnellFilm, she appears to me to be looking slightly to her right as if responding to GloriaCalveryImage, who has arrived along with two companions, and has announced what she/they had just witnessed.

And, to me PPI has never looked like LeeOswald. ::)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:01:38 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4183 on: April 20, 2019, 06:55:28 PM »
Slender white male, shirt not tucked into pants, sleeves rolled up, with receding dark hair, standing one step down?

Check!  Thumb1:

And here-------------to refresh our tired eyes--------------it is horizontally flipped!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4183 on: April 20, 2019, 06:55:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4184 on: April 20, 2019, 07:05:45 PM »
Also, if you "can't accept the idea that the person is Lee Oswald", just remember, neither did multiple eyewitnesses/co-workers on the landing/stairs at the time, nor did they ever indicate accepting said idea:-\

Mr Oswald certainly indicated accepting such an idea!  Thumb1:

The scamp obviously foresaw the Prayer Man controversy that would erupt a half century later, and decided to mess with our heads for the fun of it!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4185 on: April 20, 2019, 08:40:54 PM »
Has Mr Doyle been suspended from the forum?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4185 on: April 20, 2019, 08:40:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4186 on: April 21, 2019, 02:18:20 AM »

The scamp obviously foresaw the Prayer Man controversy that would erupt a half century later, and decided to mess with our heads for the fun of it!

How utterly ludicrous!!

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #4187 on: April 21, 2019, 02:33:33 AM »
Has Mr Doyle been suspended from the forum?

Yup, and it has the makings of a looonnnngggg one. We followed intructions to transport the Doyle entity "off
the island," but untypically, the instructions included no directive to retrieve the entity on a future date.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 02:35:16 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4187 on: April 21, 2019, 02:33:33 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #4188 on: April 21, 2019, 08:13:43 AM »
Yup, and it has the makings of a looonnnngggg one. We followed intructions to transport the Doyle entity "off
the island," but untypically, the instructions included no directive to retrieve the entity on a future date.

? Who is 'Suspension Ferry' when they're at home?

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #4189 on: April 21, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »

How utterly ludicrous!!
???Surely it is not being claimed that the hand written notes were written by the hand of LeeHarveyOswald. There is also not any indication of the said notes being notorized. And, I have to wonder, as I wander, exactly when were the said notes written? Also, I do not see, as claimed, anything in said notes claiming that LeeHarveyOswald was on the landing, on the west side of the small landing, during the shooting and/or portal area filming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4189 on: April 21, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »

Mobile View