Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528690 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1736 on: April 17, 2019, 11:32:28 AM »
Advertisement
Another bump, for Brian.
Can we tell a sleeve "in direct sunlight" from a bare arm, in an image where the person under scrutiny has no discernible facial features?  Fat chance but atm my money's on what the above image is telling me and that's kinda "obvious".

TYG, I did your dirty work for you, or rather I cleaned your mess up.  Hit the link above the quote to see it in it's full context(a cword you may like to look up btw).

This is for the inner Brian.
Listen, I know it's personal, both for you and Duncan and I don't blame youz.  I mean, I'm aware of the Moorman in the street issue for example and was it "the famous five" or something?  The team of debunkers and how personal that got, but as far as I read, it never got as cheap as this.  But it's completely retraded to troll everyone that disagrees with you when you're this obvious about it.

Another thing about the Darnell sleeve frame, just look at how bleached out the people in front of PM are, how do you know the arm area on PM isn't being effected by all that artificial light. Like I'd ask you...  Anyway there's a mistake, because I still believe, like I saida before, that PM whoever he is, is IMO fully shaded(perhaps the hand is in the sun but that's it).  HAND. :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1736 on: April 17, 2019, 11:32:28 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1737 on: April 17, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »
TYG, I did your dirty work for you, or rather I cleaned your mess up.  Hit the link above the quote to see it in it's full context(a cword you may like to look up btw).

This is for the inner Brian.
Listen, I know it's personal, both for you and Duncan and I don't blame youz.  I mean, I'm aware of the Moorman in the street issue for example and was it "the famous five" or something?  The team of debunkers and how personal that got, but as far as I read, it never got as cheap as this.  But it's completely retraded to troll everyone that disagrees with you when you're this obvious about it.

Another thing about the Darnell sleeve frame, just look at how bleached out the people in front of PM are, how do you know the arm area on PM isn't being effected by all that artificial light. Like I'd ask you...  Anyway there's a mistake, because I still believe, like I saida before, that PM whoever he is, is IMO fully shaded(perhaps the hand is in the sun but that's it).  HAND. :)
Bump for Barry.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  not knowing what he says.  It was a dude taking pictures with a camera. NOT Stanton.  Why is he here?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1738 on: April 17, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »
Yes, of course it does. It also applies to people like Carolyn Arnold, Victoria Adams, and yes, even Jack Tatum.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1738 on: April 17, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #1739 on: April 17, 2019, 09:55:39 PM »
What is a reasonable reaction to your attitude / posts? John Iacoletti reacts reasonably to your interminable, disingenuous onslaught.
Wish list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=rJkflfQWDHg

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1740 on: April 18, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »
Best quality I could find and it's imo it's too hard to say.
https://youtu.be/xnhKsIVCd00?t=40
I see a slim man anyway, sleeve or no so wth am I doing?
Anyone have link to Robin's original DVD frames folder that he uploaded?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1740 on: April 18, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1741 on: April 18, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »
Thumb1:

And no reason even to think "Shelley" is white...

My money for "Lovelady" is on Mr D. Arce!

More skilled researchers would know that he is forced to be white because his duck ass has been forensically and perfectly matched by Larsen, who then deleted his proof to make me look bad. Because I am the world?s expert on duck?s asses.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1742 on: April 19, 2019, 12:10:40 PM »

Yes
--------------let's pick the bits in this image we like and brighten them up so until no one notices the bits we don't like!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1742 on: April 19, 2019, 12:10:40 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1743 on: April 19, 2019, 09:36:35 PM »
How interesting Walt, you now have the unique opportunity to be the first person without an obvious agenda to explain exactly what it is about this person that makes you think it's a woman, something I might add that even LTroller would not do.