Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536307 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1712 on: April 17, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
Advertisement

I've highlighted where the two "white" areas are and gave them an arrow each for where the color begins to change*, so that darker area in-between would be your strap huh?
*Roughly because I'm not using a proper tools yet but you know, whatchowt.

the forensic points I made about credible photogrammetry confirming that this is a photo of Oswald superimposed through infra-pixelation procedures
Genius.

It's almost like he has no inner voice telling him to check himself.  What if he has us all fooled because he never even reads half the crap he writes, not even while typing it?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 07:15:43 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1712 on: April 17, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1713 on: April 17, 2019, 01:22:35 AM »
Poor Mr Nickerson evidently wasn't aware of the other video which confirms that Mr Frazier was indeed talking about Ms Stanton, the lady to his left. And now he has to contend with Mr Frazier's HSCA confirmation that this "large, heavyset" lady was not wearing a dark wig on 11/22/63.

You claimed that Frazier said that Sarah Stanton was to his left in interviews (e.g. to Mr G Mack). That was a false statement on your part.  In the interview with Gary Mack, he did not name the woman who stood to his left. The interview in which he points to both the left and the right was with Tom Meros. Frazier did NOT specifically state that Sarah Stanton stood to his left. He has stated on at least one occasion that Sarah Stanton was standing near him on the top step back in the shadows. Where is the woman standing to his left, back in the shadows?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1714 on: April 17, 2019, 01:27:50 AM »
"So we stepped back in.  Several of 'em stepped back in."

Thanks Bill. I've have a terrible ear when comes to discerning statements like that.

Here is a much more discernible statement from Frazier:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1714 on: April 17, 2019, 01:27:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1715 on: April 17, 2019, 01:29:24 AM »
You claimed that Frazier said that Sarah Stanton was to his left in interviews (e.g. to Mr G Mack). That was a false statement on your part.  In the interview with Gary Mack, he did not name the woman who stood to his left. The interview in which he points to both the left and the right was with Tom Meros. Frazier did NOT specifically state that Sarah Stanton stood to his left. He has stated on at least one occasion that Sarah Stanton was standing near him on the top step back in the shadows. Where is the woman standing to his left, back in the shadows?

Why do you do this to yourself, Mr Nickerson? Do you think it makes you look good to misrepresent the most basic of facts?

While Mr Frazier is talking about 'Sarah' on the steps, he gestures clearly--------i.e. in a way that even you can't deny----------to his left. Then-------i.e. after having made this point------he talks about something else. Very simple. No need to embarrass yourself further by denying it!  Thumb1:

Now!

In answer to your silly question:

The woman standing to Mr Frazier's left, back in the shadows, is standing there during the assassination. Like Mr Frazier, she can't be seen in any images taken during the assassination.

Get it now?  ::)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1716 on: April 17, 2019, 01:30:24 AM »
Thanks Bill. I've have a terrible ear when comes to discerning statements like that.

You have a terrible eye too when it comes to discerning numbers, gestures and sundry other visual items!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1716 on: April 17, 2019, 01:30:24 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1717 on: April 17, 2019, 01:34:10 AM »

Mr Frazier, of course, did notice Mr Oswald on the steps, but was told to shut up. Mr Truly encountered him in the vestibule with a police officer, but that incident got moved up to the 2nd fl lunchroom in order to steal Mr Oswald's clear alibi for the shooting.

??? Frazier lied did he? I'll add him to your list of liars.

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63
10. Karen Westbrook
11. Buell Frazier

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1718 on: April 17, 2019, 01:34:48 AM »

A devastating riposte, Mr Trotter. I'm suitably cowed!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1718 on: April 17, 2019, 01:34:48 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1719 on: April 17, 2019, 01:37:58 AM »
Why do you do this to yourself, Mr Nickerson? Do you think it makes you look good to misrepresent the most basic of facts?

While Mr Frazier is talking about 'Sarah' on the steps, he gestures clearly--------i.e. in a way that even you can't deny----------to his left. Then-------i.e. after having made this point------he talks about something else. Very simple. No need to embarrass yourself further by denying it!  Thumb1:

Now!

In answer to your silly question:

The woman standing to Mr Frazier's left, back in the shadows, is standing there during the assassination. Like Mr Frazier, she can't be seen in any images taken during the assassination.

Get it now?  ::)

Frazier can be seen in Darnell. Where is Sarah Stanton in Darnell?