Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528886 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1696 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:25 PM »
Advertisement
At 1.25 of this audio from Mr Frazier's HSCA interview...

...Mr Frazier mentions the "large, heavy-set lady" beside him in the front entrance, and adds:

"She was blond-headed then."

Oh dear. Yet another stake in the heart of the Stanton=PM theory!   :'(

Do I hear him saying beginning at 2:30, "so we stepped back in,  Sarah and I stepped back into the shadow"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1696 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1697 on: April 16, 2019, 08:13:44 PM »
Actually, when I said that Stancak highlighted them nicely, I meant that he highlighted Molina and Williams quite nicely. His placement and highlighting of Sanders is questionable. You say that he has confidently identified PM as Mr Oswald, and definitively ruled out Ms Stanton (whom he has identified elsewhere on the steps)? Well, I'll be the judge of that. Send me a link to it in a PM or post it here if you're allowed to.

Is that a fact? Andrej Stancak made that very same claim himself back in June of last year. He even post a link to the time point of a video apparently to back up his statement. Here is what he wrote:

"Mr. Frazier resoundingly confirmed that Mr. Stanton stood to his left, consistent with Mrs. Stanton's own and other people's testimonies, in his 2002 interview with Gary Mack (53:15)."

You said interviews. Was that one of them? Have you actually watched and listened to that video yourself? It does not substantiate Stancak's claim. He was telling a falsehood. Are you doing the same here? No? Then, what else have you got?

Sarah Stanton said that she was standing with Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady, among others. Were Shelley and Lovelady standing on the east side of the steps?

:D

Your performance on this issue, Mr Nickerson, is even more embarrassing than your performance on the curtain rods issue!

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1698 on: April 16, 2019, 08:16:30 PM »

Your performance on this issue, Mr Nickerson, is even more embarrassing than your performance on the curtain rods issue!

He points to both his left and his right. Sorry Alan, try again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1698 on: April 16, 2019, 08:16:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1699 on: April 16, 2019, 08:24:12 PM »
He points to both his left and his right. Sorry Alan, try again.

As anyone who clicks on the video link----------------

and watches Mr Frazier indicate with heartbreaking clarity that Sarah was to his left----------------

can easily verify for themselves, this post of yours, Mr Nickerson, is even more embarrassing than your last one!

Another entertaining insight into the mind of a Warren Gullible zealot. Thank you!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:28:47 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1700 on: April 16, 2019, 08:30:29 PM »
Do I hear him saying beginning at 2:30, "so we stepped back in,  Sarah and I stepped back into the shadow"?

"So we stepped back in.  Several of 'em stepped back in."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1700 on: April 16, 2019, 08:30:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1701 on: April 16, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »
You said interviews. Was that one of them? Have you actually watched and listened to that video yourself? It does not substantiate Stancak's claim.

I think he's referring to this:

Mack: Was there anyone back there with you?
Frazier: Yes, there was a lady that worked up in one of the offices and I do not remember her name.
Mack: Was she off to your right or off to your left?
Frazier: Left

Whether he means Stanton or not, I have no idea.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1702 on: April 16, 2019, 10:28:21 PM »
Of course, if Prayer Man is Mr Oswald, we don't need to find Ms Stanton on the steps in Darnell. For it was with Mr Oswald, not with her, that Mr Frazier would have exchanged stares. Mr Frazier just hasn't been able to admit to Mr Oswald's presence yet.

Mr Frazier has talked vividly about his mutual stare and exchange of words with Ms Stanton. Does anyone seriously believe that, were Ms Stanton really Prayer Man, Mr Frazier would not recall where she was standing at this time? And that, when shown Prayer Man in the Darnell film over five years ago, he would not have immediately and effortlessly been able to identify the figure as Ms Stanton, the person he had exchanged that stare with?

I know of at least two people who will seriously believe such a ridiculous idea, but they shall remain nameless here!   :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:58:30 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1702 on: April 16, 2019, 10:28:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1703 on: April 16, 2019, 10:53:57 PM »
Perhaps the incredible 5 years it took Mr Frazier to identify Prayer Man as the woman he had already many times clearly remembered as having been on the steps with him are explained by the fact that he feared the repercussions of such a monumental admission! It must have taken some courage to finally come out with it!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:55:05 PM by Alan Ford »