Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528693 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1688 on: April 16, 2019, 01:21:24 AM »
Advertisement
:D  And none of these individuals mentioned Ms Stanton, thereby helping us confirm Mr Frazier's locating of her to his left?

When did Frazier place her to his left?  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1688 on: April 16, 2019, 01:21:24 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1689 on: April 16, 2019, 04:41:57 AM »
So I can't help but wonder, since Brian concocted or latched on to this whacky Stanton "ID", he must have said "PM is Stanton" on the net what...  400 times?  Has Tommy ever complained about it or is it only when we stamp people in images themselves with a handle that he becomes concerned?

^ Have to agree Alan, this Stanton thing is just a counter to the whole PM=LHO and a massive troll, it's the only logical explanation for the freaky reactions to the clear and simple instructions I've been giving this particular so called researcher.

Brian (and Bob Prudhomme and Sandy Larsen) and I agree that Gloria Calvery can be seen talking to a man on the lower part of the TSBD steps in Darnell.  Buell Wesley Frazier did say in his Sixth Floor Museum interview that he and a Sarah who was on the steps or landing turned towards each other in disbelief when a "girl" ran up crying to the steps and said in a loud voice that JFK had been shot. When you compare Weigman with Darnell, you can see that at some point during the approx 30-second gap between those two films' coverage of the steps, Prayer Person and Frazier did turn towards each other, and that they are still turned towards each other while Calvery is down below, talking with Billy Lovelady (or perhaps Joe Molina).

All-in-all it's reasonable to assume that, indistinct photography of Prayer Person notwithstanding, Prayer Person could very well be the Sarah that Frazier spoke about in his interview.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:51:16 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1690 on: April 16, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »
Andrej Stancak highlighted them quite nicely over on another forum site last June. I can PM you with a link to it if you like.

:D

I am well aware of Mr Stancak's work, Mr Nickerson. Are you? Do you know that he has confidently identified PM as Mr Oswald, and definitively ruled out Ms Stanton (whom he has identified elsewhere on the steps)?

Now, would you please answer my question? How do you know that Sarah Stanton was to Mr Frazier's left during the parade?

-----------Because Mr Frazier has said so in interviews (e.g. to Mr G Mack)
-----------Because Ms P Sanders puts herself on the east side of the entranceway, and Ms Stanton beside her

At the time of the shooting, Ms Stanton was back on the landing in a cluster of people that included Mr Frazier, Ms Sanders, Mr Molina, Mr O Williams, Mr Shelley, and Mr Lovelady.

All this was established years ago, Mr Nickerson. You've got nothing. Your desire to make Ms Stanton Prayer Man is as wild and rather desperate as your desire to throw makey-uppy numbers at an official form whose data you don't like!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:27:53 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1690 on: April 16, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1691 on: April 16, 2019, 10:24:57 AM »
So I can't help but wonder, since Brian concocted or latched on to this whacky Stanton "ID", he must have said "PM is Stanton" on the net what...  400 times?  Has Tommy ever complained about it or is it only when we stamp people in images themselves with a handle that he becomes concerned?

^ Have to agree Alan, this Stanton thing is just a counter to the whole PM=LHO and a massive troll, it's the only logical explanation for the freaky reactions to the clear and simple instructions I've been giving this particular so called researcher.

It's rather amusing, Mr Pollard, watching the LNs continue to grasp the illusory straw being held out by a clearly troubled individual with a pathological habit of misrepresenting even the most basic of facts. It must kill them that Prayer Man can't be Mr Lovelady or Mr Viles! :D

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1692 on: April 16, 2019, 01:49:59 PM »
I think it's the other way around for Brian; i.e., since Cavery is already at the steps about 25 seconds after the final shot, that must be Lovelady and Shelley walking down Elm Street Extension, and Shelley must have later confused "Running Woman" (Karan Hicks, who said something to them in passing) with Calvery.

That?s a circular argument. You could just as easily say that Shelley talked to Calvery on the concrete island so that can?t be her on the steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1692 on: April 16, 2019, 01:49:59 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #1693 on: April 16, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »
Stanton and Prayer man combined overlay with equal transparency levels.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1694 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
At 1.25 of this audio from Mr Frazier's HSCA interview...

...Mr Frazier mentions the "large, heavy-set lady" beside him in the front entrance, and adds:

"She was blond-headed then."

Oh dear. Yet another stake in the heart of the Stanton=PM theory!   :'(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:54:58 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1694 on: April 16, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1695 on: April 16, 2019, 08:04:09 PM »

I am well aware of Mr Stancak's work, Mr Nickerson. Are you? Do you know that he has confidently identified PM as Mr Oswald, and definitively ruled out Ms Stanton (whom he has identified elsewhere on the steps)?

Actually, when I said that Stancak highlighted them nicely, I meant that he highlighted Molina and Williams quite nicely. His placement and highlighting of Sanders is questionable. You say that he has confidently identified PM as Mr Oswald, and definitively ruled out Ms Stanton (whom he has identified elsewhere on the steps)? Well, I'll be the judge of that. Send me a link to it in a PM or post it here if you're allowed to.

-----------Because Mr Frazier has said so in interviews (e.g. to Mr G Mack)

Is that a fact? Andrej Stancak made that very same claim himself back in June of last year. He even post a link to the time point of a video apparently to back up his statement. Here is what he wrote:

"Mr. Frazier resoundingly confirmed that Mr. Stanton stood to his left, consistent with Mrs. Stanton's own and other people's testimonies, in his 2002 interview with Gary Mack (53:15)."

You said interviews. Was that one of them? Have you actually watched and listened to that video yourself? It does not substantiate Stancak's claim. He was telling a falsehood. Are you doing the same here? No? Then, what else have you got?

-----------Because Ms P Sanders puts herself on the east side of the entranceway, and Ms Stanton beside her

At the time of the shooting, Ms Stanton was back on the landing in a cluster of people that included Mr Frazier, Ms Sanders, Mr Molina, Mr O Williams, Mr Shelley, and Mr Lovelady.

Sarah Stanton said that she was standing with Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady, among others. Were Shelley and Lovelady standing on the east side of the steps?