Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535844 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1656 on: April 14, 2019, 10:08:56 AM »
Advertisement
No he didn?t. You made that up.

Iacoletti is ignoring that Lovelady did say that... I feel I saw those words online some time back. Or they came to me in a dream. Or to Gilbride in a dream and he told me about it... Either way Lovelady definitely said it and the community can't handle this proof that Stanton is Prayer Man...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1656 on: April 14, 2019, 10:08:56 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1657 on: April 14, 2019, 11:28:15 AM »

Whilst looking for this image in a form I could copy and post(it was the hard) I read where Sykes commented on it, exactly because of what Brian was claiming. He said it was a sketch, plain and the simples and what he was trying to portray was, basically, a man back in the corner with his reflection on the glass, probably his explanation/theory for why PM looks a bit wider than we'd expect(not an exact quote btw), perhaps he too agreed with Miller's observation that "the guys too broad" or w/e, no pun intended.  I have no real trouble with the width, I still think it's the shirt but who can tell with this low quality imagery? It's a joke to me when folks are claiming what we see there proves anything, we're still at the imagination phase.

What I'm more concerned with right now is Brian mistaking the above face with that of a real image of LHO. I mean, shouldn't we all be worried?
Can't move on until he talks about this specifically.

Cool? Cool.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:29:56 AM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1658 on: April 14, 2019, 12:48:20 PM »
I have no real trouble with the width, I still think it's the shirt but who can tell with this low quality imagery?

To quote the Greatest JFK Researcher Living (And Probably Of All Time): "Prayer Man is wearing a shirt that isn't tucked in"  Thumb1:

A reporter in the Depository 11/22 heard from Mr Oswald's co-workers that he wore a "rather limp" reddish-brownish shirt to work that day:

I believe this actual shirt is exactly what we're seeing on the Oswald-hairlined figure in the Darnell film:

No credible candidate other than Mr Oswald---------who, let us remind ourselves, told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. parade"---------has been put forward!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1658 on: April 14, 2019, 12:48:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1659 on: April 14, 2019, 02:23:39 PM »
Let's defamilarise the image we've all looked at a thousand times by flipping it!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1660 on: April 14, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »
There is more chance that Prayer Man is Mr Billy Lovelady himself than that Prayer Man is Ms Sarah Stanton!

And less chance that Prayer Man is Mr Billy Lovelady than that Prayer Man is Mr Lee Harvey Oswald!

But no... let's continue with this Mad Hatter's obsession over Ms Stanton, a person whose candidacy for Prayer Man died a definitive death the moment a contemporary photograph of her surfaced  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1660 on: April 14, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1661 on: April 14, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »
There is more chance that Prayer Man is Mr Billy Lovelady himself than that Prayer Man is Ms Sarah Stanton!

And less chance that Prayer Man is Mr Billy Lovelady than that Prayer Man is Mr Lee Harvey Oswald!

But no... let's continue with this Mad Hatter's obsession over Ms Stanton, a person whose candidacy for Prayer Man died a definitive death the moment a contemporary photograph of her surfaced  ::)

Where was Sarah Stanton? If she's not Prayer man, then point out where she can be seen in the film footage.

There's less chance that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald than there is that Prayer Man is Fat Peter Clemenza.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1662 on: April 14, 2019, 08:59:00 PM »

Cankles and no visible hips.

Bumped for Tim, my opinion only.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1662 on: April 14, 2019, 08:59:00 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1663 on: April 14, 2019, 09:08:35 PM »

No chubbies allowed.

Another bump, for Brian.
Can we tell a sleeve "in direct sunlight" from a bare arm, in an image where the person under scrutiny has no discernible facial features?  Fat chance but atm my money's on what the above image is telling me and that's kinda "obvious".