Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535245 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1584 on: March 22, 2019, 12:12:38 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1584 on: March 22, 2019, 12:12:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1585 on: March 22, 2019, 12:39:02 AM »
Looks like 'Mr Lovelady' isn't even white!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1586 on: March 25, 2019, 09:16:22 PM »
Friends! People following this thread could be forgiven for missing the fact that last month saw the revelation of one of the single most important documents to be released since the publication of the Warren Report: Agent Hosty's handwritten write-up of the first interrogation of Mr Oswald on 11/22/63---------

For the first time ever, we the public have Mr Oswald's side of the story:
-----------I bought a coke on the 2nd floor before the motorcade
-----------I brought this coke down to the 1st floor to eat lunch
-----------I then went outside to watch the Presidential parade.

Now! There would be nothing at all complicated or difficult about Mr Oswald's having done these things. His claims do not require us to suspend belief in the laws of physics, chemistry or time!

The only difficulty caused by Mr Oswald's claims is that they run counter to the ridiculous official story and all the distortion and suppression that went into keeping it alive. (This of course is why his claims remained cruelly suppressed between 22 November 1963 and 19 February 2019.) They also run counter to various kooky CT counter-theories of Mr Oswald's movements at the critical time.

Mr Oswald was tricked into bringing curtain rods into work that morning. After that, he was left free to wander out front to catch the parade. He had no idea of the nightmare that was about to descend---------though the evidence suggests that he put 2 and 2 together very quickly after realising that shots had been fired at JFK.

Mr Oswald was indeed a patsy, but not as a shooter. He was set up as 'the guy who brought a rifle into the building'. His Soviet/Castro background took care of the rest.

We are all still in the deeply unsatisfactory position of not knowing who shot President Kennedy. All we know is that it wasn't Mr Oswald, for he is still the only candidate for Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1586 on: March 25, 2019, 09:16:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1587 on: March 26, 2019, 11:25:28 PM »
Which suggests that Westbrook made it back to the TSBD and inside said building before it was locked down, and therefore couldn't have been the light-blue-headscarf-wearing gal "captured," in glorious color, while in the company of sef-described Native American Stella Mae Jacob and strawberry-blond Gloria Jeanne Holt in Zapruder and Bronson-5 during the motorcade, and in the Tina Towner film several minutes after the assassination.

Bummer, huh, Iacoletti and Kamp?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

When exactly do you think the TSBD was locked down?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1588 on: March 27, 2019, 01:33:31 AM »
When exactly do you think the TSBD was locked down?

Plus or minus how many milliseconds, Iacoletti?

When exactly do you think Jimmy Darnell filmed those three gals stepping off of The Pergola's patio, as we can see him starting to do in the Tina Towner clip?

Before he'd filmed Craig and Walther, et al., in the Railway yard / Parking lot, or after

How many minutes before or after he'd finished filming there (in the railway yard / parking lot)?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:13:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1588 on: March 27, 2019, 01:33:31 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1589 on: March 27, 2019, 02:39:06 AM »
Plus or minus how many milliseconds, Iacoletti?

I can always tell when you have no answer. You try to divert with sarcasm. When do you think the Towner sequence was filmed and when do you think the building was ?sealed off??

When exactly do you think Jimmy Darnell filmed those three gals stepping off of The Pergola's patio, as we can see him starting to do in the Tina Towner clip?

I have no idea. What makes you think Darnell?s ?gals? are stepping off the pergola patio at all? And are you also claiming you can identify Darnell in the Towner clip? Based on what (other than a circular argument).

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1590 on: March 27, 2019, 04:05:56 AM »
I can always tell when you have no answer. You try to divert with sarcasm. When do you think the Towner sequence was filmed and when do you think the building was ?sealed off??

I have no idea. What makes you think Darnell?s ?gals? are stepping off the pergola patio at all? And are you also claiming you can identify Darnell in the Towner clip? Based on what (other than a circular argument).

Iacoletti,

Better minds that mine were speculating last year on this forum that that's Darnell in the Towner film, and that he was running towards the three "Darnell Women" on the pergola patio because he wanted to photograph them.

Maybe he heard Gloria Jeanne Holt crying in that three-woman group, and thought she'd be a dramatic subject?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:06:39 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1590 on: March 27, 2019, 04:05:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1591 on: March 27, 2019, 04:31:03 AM »
Better minds that mine were speculating last year on this forum that that's Darnell in the Towner film, and that he was running towards the three "Darnell Women" on the pergola patio because he wanted to photograph them.

The operative word here is ?speculating?.