Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 534646 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1288 on: February 23, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »
Advertisement
What Hosty Actually scribbled at Oswald's 1st interrogation at 3:15 CST on 11/22/63 Stands.  I can accept that Oswald was possibly lying when he claimed to go "OUTSIDE" the TSBD to "watch the P Parade". The Hosty Notes seriously challenge the Oswald Time Line which has been rubber stamped by many for 55+ years. Do Any of you seriously believe that Oswald made a point of being "OUTSIDE" the TSBD in order to view something called a "PRE" Parade which preceded the "Presidential" Parade? Was a "PRE" Parade listed in ANY newspaper or mentioned on a radio/TV broadcast beforehand? How would Oswald Know of an alleged "PRE" Parade? Have any of You EVER heard of, or actually attended something called a "PRE" Parade? This "PRE" Parade hokum displays the frustration of some who have locked themselves into the previously accepted Oswald time line/ itinerary.   

I thought my "P" point would have been obvious to the reader, any reader of my post, never mind. :o

Brian will get it  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1288 on: February 23, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1289 on: February 23, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
I thought my "P" point would have been obvious to the reader, any reader of my post, never mind. :o

Brian will get it  Thumb1:

Well played, Mr MacRae!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1290 on: February 23, 2019, 05:13:08 PM »

The reason he said he went outside to watch the Presidential Parade was that he went outside to watch the Presidential Parade!

Thumb1:

Now!

Here is Officer Baker in the Darnell film.
------------We see his ungloved right hand go to his hip holster as he runs
------------By the time he is reaching Mr Truly's position, his gun is in his hand

In a few seconds' time, Mr Oswald (Prayer Man) will find himself confronted by a gun-toting officer shouting 'Do you work here?'. The officer is looking for someone who works here so they can show him where the stairs are!

To anyone who-------------like Mr B. Lovelady--------------hasn't noticed Mr Oswald's (Prayer Man's) presence on the steps for the motorcade, this will look like Mr Oswald is being 'stopped' by the officer as he (Mr Oswald) is making his way out of the building!

And that's exactly how the incident-that-is-hardly-an-incident will be related to the press by DPD later that day!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1290 on: February 23, 2019, 05:13:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1291 on: February 23, 2019, 08:50:10 PM »

- SA HOSTY WC TESTIMONY -

STERN - "Did you retain The NOTES of this?"

HOSTY - "NO. After the interview is reduced, I get it back & proofread it. My NOTES are then Destroyed because THIS is the RECORD.

STERN - "And in this Particular instance did YOU Destroy your NOTES of this?"

HOSTY - "YES, sir"

STERN - "Do YOU Recall SPECIFICALLY Destroying the NOTES of your Interview?"

HOSTY - "YES, sir in the wastebasket."

The Hosty Notes were transformed into an FBI Report after LBJ and J Edgar had concocted their Oswald/1 shooter from the 6th floor scenario. This same FBI Report would have also been composed AFTER Oswald was Dead. (No Refutation). Hosty's FBI Report along with his WC testimony were tailored to be in line with the LN party line. The recently discovered Hosty Notes which were recorded on 11/22/63 refute Hosty's FBI Report and his WC Testimony.   
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 08:52:32 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1292 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:38 PM »

- SA HOSTY WC TESTIMONY -

STERN - "Did you retain The NOTES of this?"

HOSTY - "NO. After the interview is reduced, I get it back & proofread it. My NOTES are then Destroyed because THIS is the RECORD.

STERN - "And in this Particular instance did YOU Destroy your NOTES of this?"

HOSTY - "YES, sir"

STERN - "Do YOU Recall SPECIFICALLY Destroying the NOTES of your Interview?"

HOSTY - "YES, sir in the wastebasket."

The Hosty Notes were transformed into an FBI Report after LBJ and J Edgar had concocted their Oswald/1 shooter from the 6th floor scenario. This same FBI Report would have also been composed AFTER Oswald was Dead. (No Refutation). Hosty's FBI Report along with his WC testimony were tailored to be in line with the LN party line. The recently discovered Hosty Notes which were recorded on 11/22/63 refute Hosty's FBI Report and his WC Testimony.   

Thumb1:

Speaking of typed-up reports!

Has anyone here ever seen the original signed versions of the March '63 FBI interview reports collected in Commission Exhibit 1381?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1292 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:38 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #1293 on: February 24, 2019, 12:40:13 AM »
Can anyone tell me where " Fritz" wrote down or saved, or kept any notes from his interrogation of LHO?  I need verifiable information that he did this. Not being a troll. Just have to have proof that he had been able to establish that he EVER kept actual notes. I'm not talking about testimony ?..just proof that he kept notes.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1294 on: February 24, 2019, 05:28:34 AM »
So Thomas J. Kelley lied in his "official report" too, eh Alan?

How many liars are there in this case, Al? Or can you count that high?

Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

I believe we can add Karen Westbrook to that list as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1294 on: February 24, 2019, 05:28:34 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #1295 on: February 24, 2019, 06:01:45 AM »
Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

I believe we can add Karen Westbrook to that list as well.

Strange. I don't see Lee Harvey Oswald on that list. Oh, sorry, Oswald's the only one telling the truth.  :D