Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 534231 times)

Offline David Von Pein

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1264 on: February 22, 2019, 08:31:27 AM »
Advertisement
1) Agent Hosty makes it perfectly clear that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade".
2) Mr Oswald confirmed to the reporter that he was "in the building at the time".

It's typical of a CTer to take two things that are totally contradictory in nature (the 2 things Mr. Ford cites above) and try to make them things that are perfectly compatable and in-sync with one another. But, of course, they're not.

Go to Billy Lovelady's testimony or Buell Frazier's (or anyone else's).....and see if they describe the steps/landing as being a place that is INSIDE the Depository Building.

And then let's go ask Buell Wesley Frazier if he was INSIDE or OUTSIDE the building when he watched the motorcade on 11/22/63.

What do you think would be Buell's answer to such an inquiry?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1264 on: February 22, 2019, 08:31:27 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1265 on: February 22, 2019, 08:39:03 AM »
Those people who were on the steps outside the building were ... well, outside the building. Any other interpretation is just plain silly.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1266 on: February 22, 2019, 08:55:22 AM »
It's typical of a CTer to take two things that are totally contradictory in nature (the 2 things Mr. Ford cites above) and try to make them things that are perfectly compatable and in-sync with one another. But, of course, they're not.

Go to Billy Lovelady's testimony or Buell Frazier's (or anyone else's).....and see if they describe the steps/landing as being a place that is INSIDE the Depository Building.

And then let's go ask Buell Wesley Frazier if he was INSIDE or OUTSIDE the building when he watched the motorcade on 11/22/63.

What do you think would be Buell's answer to such an inquiry?

"On November 22, 1963 at approximately 12 :25,PM I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building to watch President John F . Kennedy come by the building in a motorcade."

Question! Where was the individual who used these words?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1266 on: February 22, 2019, 08:55:22 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1267 on: February 22, 2019, 09:13:45 AM »
Roy Edward Lewis

Now where do I collect my prize?  ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:15:13 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #1268 on: February 22, 2019, 09:17:22 AM »
Those people who were on the steps outside the building were ... well, outside the building. Any other interpretation is just plain silly.

Exactly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1268 on: February 22, 2019, 09:17:22 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #1269 on: February 22, 2019, 09:26:36 AM »
"On November 22, 1963 at approximately 12:25 PM I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building to watch President John F. Kennedy come by the building in a motorcade."

Now let's go ask Mr. Lewis this specific question....

Mr. Lewis, were you inside the TSBD Building or outside the building when you heard those shots fired on November 22, 1963?

What do you suppose Mr. Lewis' answer would be to that question?

And when Lewis used the words "inside of the front entrance", he wasn't implying that he was located INSIDE the actual building. I would say that he was trying to imply that he was inside the little alcove or recessed area of the entryway in front of the Depository.

When I first read Lewis' statement above, I had deduced that Lewis was probably located just inside the front door of the Depository---on the INSIDE of that door, NORTH of the glass, not south of the glass door. That's certainly one way to interpret Lewis' words in that statement anyway, because I did initially interpret them that way, but now I think he probably said "inside" because he meant inside the recessed entranceway.

In any event, in Lewis' March 18, 1964, statement quoted above, he certainly is not implying that he thought he was located INSIDE the actual Depository building itself on Nov. 22nd. (IMHO.)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11104&relPageId=61
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:51:22 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1270 on: February 22, 2019, 02:48:32 PM »
Now let's go ask Mr. Lewis this specific question....

Mr. Lewis, were you inside the TSBD Building or outside the building when you heard those shots fired on November 22, 1963?

What do you suppose Mr. Lewis' answer would be to that question?

No need to suppose, Mr von Pein! Mr Lewis was outside on the front steps. His ambiguous use of the word 'inside' merely required clarification.

Now! Had Mr Oswald been asked a clarificatory question by the reporter, he would have given a clarificatory answer: front steps of the building.

Thankfully, his claimed whereabouts are no longer a matter of opinion or claim/counter-claim:

---------bought a coke in the 2nd fl lunchroom before the motorcade
---------went outside to watch the Presidential Parade.

Your attempts to explain away the Hosty note, which exposes the lies told in the official interrogation reports, are just comical!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1270 on: February 22, 2019, 02:48:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1271 on: February 22, 2019, 03:07:45 PM »
No, but if I was on those steps, I most certainly would not consider myself to be IN the building. I would consider myself to be OUTSIDE the confines of the building---because I would, indeed, be OUTSIDE the confines of said structure AND OUTSIDE the front door.

(Why on Earth is this even a debatable point? It's not.)

A person walks through an Open Door and there is Now nothing between them and Mother Nature = OUTSIDE