Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528936 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1136 on: February 13, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
Advertisement
The sudden frequency with which Mr Nickerson has been posting on this thread over the last few days tells us how completely unconcerned he is about this latest development.

We look forward with breathless excitement to Chapter 67 of Gullible's Travels. Should be up within the next few minutes, folks! :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1136 on: February 13, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1137 on: February 13, 2019, 10:44:23 PM »
The sudden frequency with which Mr Nickerson has been posting on this thread over the last few days tells us how completely unconcerned he is about this latest development.

We look forward with breathless excitement to Chapter 67 of Gullible's Travels. Should be up within the next few minutes, folks! :D

Yes, it's been keeping awake at night.  :(  Whatever shall I do? Maybe I should start drinking again. Do you think that'll help?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1138 on: February 13, 2019, 10:48:54 PM »
Friends, the fact that the alleged Arnold & Stanton sighting of Mr Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom before the P. Parade tells the same story that the Hosty note has Mr Oswald tell is of no moment. It was either one of those super-lucky guesses that happen all the time to sociopathic fantasists, or the two ladies simply got the necessary information directly from Mr Oswald's ghost by attending a local seance. Nothing to see here!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1138 on: February 13, 2019, 10:48:54 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1139 on: February 13, 2019, 10:49:57 PM »
Yes, it's been keeping awake at night.  :(  Whatever shall I do? Maybe I should start drinking again. Do you think that'll help?

Congratulations on your sobriety, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1140 on: February 13, 2019, 11:24:58 PM »
Friends, what makes Mr Kamp's discovery of the Hosty note so historic is that it allows Mr Oswald to tell us his side of the story for the first time.

Shouldn't we at least listen carefully to what he's saying?

He tells a very straightforward story:
----------------I went downstairs to the 1st floor for lunch
----------------I went up to the 2nd floor and bought a coke
----------------I returned to the 1st floor to finish lunch
----------------I then went outside to watch the Presidential parade.

Let's forget Prayer Man for a moment. I simply put three questions to all those good, sincere, truth-seeking people following this discussion who
----------------do not believe Mr Oswald shot President Kennedy
----------------do believe he encountered Officer Baker in the 2nd floor lunchroom after the shooting
----------------do not believe he went out front to watch the Presidential parade.

1. Why do you not want to believe what Mr Oswald is claiming?
2. What grounds do you think he has for pretending to have been out front when he knows his claim will be contradicted by everyone who was there?
3. What grounds do you think he has for pretending that a not-in-itself-incriminating incident in the 2nd floor lunchroom that he knows his boss and a DPD officer are going to vouch for anyway never happened?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1140 on: February 13, 2019, 11:24:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1141 on: February 14, 2019, 12:22:31 AM »
Buell certainly said that Oswald left by the rear entrance (in the 2002 C-Span interview which is readily available online). Some people here would call you a fabricator rather than revisit that interview.

Wrong.  Frazier never claimed to see him come out the rear door.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1142 on: February 14, 2019, 03:03:57 AM »
Congratulations on your sobriety, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

Bah! Sobriety is overrated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1142 on: February 14, 2019, 03:03:57 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1143 on: February 14, 2019, 08:33:03 PM »
Friends!

Imagine there were no PrayerMan figure standing on the west side of the entranceway in the Darnell and Wiegman films. Imagine just an empty, person-less space there.

Now! Imagine further that the Hosty note comes to light. Eyebrows are raised, but the consensus line amongst seasoned researchers is, 'Okay, but Oswald was clearly lying about going out front to watch the parade. There's nowhere in that entranceway he can be! He's not in Altgens! And it's just too crowded over on the east side!'

Valid grounds for disbelieving Mr Oswald's claim? Sure.

But! That is not where we are in reality. There is a figure on the west side of that entranceway. This figure strikes many, many people as bearing a striking resemblance to Mr Oswald.

Something very simple follows from the above:

To say that Prayer Man is not Mr Oswald is to say----------by implication-----------that he lied about going "outside to watch the P. Parade".

For there's really nowhere else Mr Oswald could be that is at once "outside" and "in the building" (i.e. the roofed entranceway).

Just as there is no other viable candidate than Mr Oswald for Prayer Man, so there is no other viable candidate than Prayer Man for Mr Oswald!

And to say that Mr Oswald's claim to have been out front is a lie is to leave wholly unaccounted for the established fact that Captain Fritz and co. lied by omission about Mr Oswald's precise claim as to his whereabouts during the motorcade.

Is it not much simpler to accept the obvious implication of Captain Fritz and co.'s lie-by-omission, to wit: Captain Fritz and co. knew that Mr Oswald had a sound alibi and conspired to bury it?

Once one accepts this simple proposition, all the anomalies and absurdities go up in a puff of smoke. The thing makes sense for the first time in 55 years.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:51:16 PM by Alan Ford »