Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528707 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1128 on: February 13, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »
Advertisement
Friends! The reason the anti-PrayerMan zealots are so upset is very simple. The revelation a few days ago of this note written by James Hosty-----------

-----------has cruelly deprived them of their very last line of defence.

The matter now comes down to the following:

The person standing by the west wall of a Depository entranceway that is full of Depository employees-----------

-----------is either

A) a Depository employee a) whose location at this time is uniquely unaccounted for; b) who will later claim to have been here; c) who looks strikingly like Prayer Man
or
B) a random person from off the street who is the sole non-Depository employee in that entranceway yet whose presence goes completely unnoticed.

To choose B) over A) would be to choose utter irrationality over plain common sense.

The Lone Nutter zealots will of course do what they always do: go into red-faced denial mode; the carnival barkers who believe in 2 Oswalds, etc. will go into purple-faced denial mode.

But who cares? They have lost the argument. There is now no good argument against Prayer Man's being Mr Oswald, and plenty of excellent arguments for his being Mr Oswald. Even more to the point, there remains no viable alternative candidate for Prayer Man.

An historic week for JFK assassination research!  Thumb1:

Alan, you have a Cinque-like aura about you. Are you two related by any chance?

Actually, the "Billy Lovelady was really Oswald" bunch and the Prayer Man loons are a lot alike.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1128 on: February 13, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1129 on: February 13, 2019, 01:07:25 AM »
Now!

The Hosty note gives us Mr Oswald's claim as to his whereabouts at the time of the assassination: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade".

We can add this to Mr Oswald's other known claim as to his whereabouts:

REPORTER: Were you in the building at the time?
LHO: Naturally if I work in that building, yes, sir.

There is only one place that can be meaningfully described as both "outside" and "in the building": front entranceway.

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1130 on: February 13, 2019, 01:09:56 AM »
Alan, you have a Cinque-like aura about you. Are you two related by any chance?

Actually, the "Billy Lovelady was really Oswald" bunch and the Prayer Man loons are a lot alike.

:D

It's dawning on gullible Mr Nickerson that he's spent all these years energetically and vociferously backing the wrong horse. Gotta hurt!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1130 on: February 13, 2019, 01:09:56 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1131 on: February 13, 2019, 06:06:42 AM »
Now!

The Hosty note gives us Mr Oswald's claim as to his whereabouts at the time of the assassination: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade".

We can add this to Mr Oswald's other known claim as to his whereabouts:

REPORTER: Were you in the building at the time?
LHO: Naturally if I work in that building, yes, sir.

There is only one place that can be meaningfully described as both "outside" and "in the building": front entranceway.

Thumb1:

The "hasty" note by Hosty may be newly discovered, and thats something to consider, i agree, but absent a plausible explanation for Prayer Person to be almost a head lower than BW Frazier, remains a critical thorn in this theory.

Also, if Baker and Truly had a conversation WITH Oswald ON the front entrance landing, RIGHT IN FRONT of BW Frazier and  Joe Molina and a few others, it  seems highly improbable they could ALL have missed that particular detail.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:09:59 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1132 on: February 13, 2019, 08:04:44 AM »
absent a plausible explanation for Prayer Person to be almost a head lower than BW Frazier, remains a critical thorn in this theory.

Prayer Man is not on the landing!

Also, if Baker and Truly had a conversation WITH Oswald ON the front entrance landing, RIGHT IN FRONT of BW Frazier and  Joe Molina and a few others, it  seems highly improbable they could ALL have missed that particular detail.

Well, Messrs. Frazier and Molina claimed not to have even noticed Baker--a uniformed officer in a white helmet--tearing up the steps and into the building. It seems highly improbable they-----or at least Frazier-----could have missed that particular detail. Yet that's what we're supposed to believe...

Incidentally, the Oswald-Baker encounter (just a few hurried words from Baker, actually: 'Do you work here?') may well have happened just inside the front door. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes clearly remembers Mr Oswald's having used the word "vestibule".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1132 on: February 13, 2019, 08:04:44 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1133 on: February 13, 2019, 07:15:18 PM »
Friends, I've been reading back through the momentous "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" thread at the Education Forum!

On 21 August 2013, Mr Sean Murphy wrote the following:

Carolyn Arnold insisted--to Anthony Summers, Earl Golz, Gary Mack and others--that she spotted Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom several minutes before the assassination.

Now put the case that Arnold's claim is true and then read the following section of FBI agents Bookhout & Hosty's co-written first interrogation report (11/22/63):

"Oswald stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola for his lunch. Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed this building."

The startling possibility arises that Bookhout and Hosty are giving Oswald's three claims in simple chronological sequence:

I went to lunch in the domino room
    Then I went up to the second-floor lunchroom and bought a coke
    Then I went back down to the first floor, which is where I was when the President passed the building

Claim 1 comes with a precise location--the domino room--and is supported by Oswald's noticing two black co-workers passing through (i.e. Norman & Jarman coming in the back entrance of the first floor and proceeding across to the freight elevator)

Claim 2 comes with a precise location--the second-floor lunchroom--and is supported by Carolyn Arnold's recollection

Claim 3 comes without any precise location, a fact which just may be explained by the utterly calamitous location of the Prayer Man figure in Wiegman & Darnell.

Did Lee Oswald offer Will Fritz a very precisely localised Claim 3 and were the details of this alibi-sealing claim suppressed?

Mr Murphy's question was answered this week with a resounding Yes:

Murphy nailed it Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1134 on: February 13, 2019, 08:21:09 PM »
Now! Most of the attention these past few days has for obvious reasons focused on the bit about Mr Oswald going "outside to watch P. Parade".

But! The bit before that-------"He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch"-------is in its own way just as significant. Why, oh why, I hear you ask!

Simple----------it kills dead the notion that Mr Oswald himself confirmed the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter with Officer Baker.

Think about it, friends! The Hosty note makes it plainer than plainest day that Mr Oswald's claim per the Bookhout solo-run report------------

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there.

------------is a claim that Mr Oswald never made!

Think about it! For Mr Oswald to have said this would amount to the following piece of gibberish:

OSWALD: "At the time of the search of the building by police officers I was on the second floor, having just purchased a Coca Cola from the machine. A police officer came in but my boss told him I was alright. Then I brought the coke back down to the first floor to eat my lunch."
FRITZ: "OK, what did you do next?"
OSWALD: "Then I went outside to watch the Presidential parade."

Went outside to watch the Presidential Parade------Parade!! not 'excitement' or 'commotion', but Parade!!--------after being challenged by a police officer with pistol drawn???

:D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:24:40 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1134 on: February 13, 2019, 08:21:09 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1135 on: February 13, 2019, 10:16:09 PM »
Friends, I've been reading back through the momentous "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" thread at the Education Forum!

On 21 August 2013, Mr Sean Murphy wrote the following:

Carolyn Arnold insisted--to Anthony Summers, Earl Golz, Gary Mack and others--that she spotted Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom several minutes before the assassination.

Murphy nailed it Thumb1:

About a quarter of an hour before the assassination, she said in 1978, "I went into the lunchroom on the second floor for a moment..."--Not In Your Lifetime, By Anthony Summers, pg 92.

Murphy nailed it, did he?  :D