Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 227668 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2560 on: February 11, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »
Friends, here's Officer Marrion L. Baker's first-day affidavit:

The underlined sentences tell us what happened, viz.---------------
A) Officer Baker rushed up the steps
B) He saw several people standing around, one of whom was Mr Oswald
C) Just as he was asking Mr Oswald if he worked there (= because he needed someone familiar with the place to show him to the stairs),
D) Mr Truly stepped up and offered to show Officer Baker the way.

No lunchroom encounter!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2560 on: February 11, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2561 on: February 11, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: Prayer Man is Oswald.

LONE NUTTER: Are you nuts? Not even Oswald said he went out front!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: There's lots of evidence pointing to the contrary.

LONE NUTTER: Are you nuts? There's no evidence to the contrary!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: What about Harry Holmes's WC testimony, and...

LONE NUTTER: You call that evidence? Ha ha ha. Nothing to see here!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: What if we were to find hard evidence that Oswald said he went out front?

LONE NUTTER: So you admit you have no hard evidence! Ha ha ha. Try harder!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: Actually, we have just uncovered a note written by Agent James Hosty which states that Oswald said he went out front.

LONE NUTTER: Are you nuts? Oswald was a liar!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: But the Hosty note proves that Captain Fritz and co. lied about what he said in custody.

LONE NUTTER: Are you nuts? Oswald was a liar!

PRAYER-MAN-IS-OSWALD ADVOCATE: But the Hosty note corroborates Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton's sighting of Oswald in the lunchroom before the assassination.

LONE NUTTER: Are you nuts? There's absolutely no photographic or film evidence of Oswald in the lunchroom before the assassination. Ha ha ha. Try harder!

Harry Holmes mentioned Oswald saying that when he heard a commotion he went downstairs to see what was going on...The correct interpretation of Holmes, that Alan has already been repeatedly told of, is that Holmes is describing Oswald coming down to the Depository lobby from the lunch room after Baker confronted him in the 2nd floor lunch room...Holmes made the mistake of conflating the lunch room encounter with the lobby stop...They are two separate events...In any case Oswald's wording that he came downstairs to the lobby forces him to be in the 2nd floor lunch room prior and not outside as Prayer Man on the front steps...

The rest of what Alan writes is pure BS...Hosty's notes do not prove Fritz was lying...I'm not going to type it all out again but if you read my posts here they explain the reason...

I take particular exception to Alan using my discovery of Sarah Stanton's witnessing for such dishonest ends...

Richard Gilbride also needs mention because of his work on the subject...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:37:59 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2562 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »

B) He saw several people standing around, one of whom was Mr Oswald
C) Just as he was asking Mr Oswald if he worked there (= because he needed someone familiar with the place to show him to the stairs),
D) Mr Truly stepped up and offered to show Officer Baker the way.

No lunchroom encounter!

Now! It just so happens that the initial police line fed to the media was that Mr Oswald had been 'stopped' by a police officer at the front entrance.

And then! The line changed the following day to reflect the fact that a fictional 2nd floor lunchroom incident had been developed as a way of moving the real Oswald-Baker-Truly encounter away from the front entrance.

It worked! Oswald was deprived of his alibi, and conveniently lost his life before he had a chance to give his side in court.

Wanna know the most incredible part of this whole sorry saga? Even today it is actually possible to find 'researchers' who still believe the ridiculous lunchroom story! And only some of them are Lone Nutters, of whom it would be unfair to expect any better... ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2562 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #2563 on: February 11, 2019, 11:01:27 PM »
Aha! 'Hosty was merely recording some of Oswald's lies'. So you accept that Agent Hosty's note accurately reflects what the evil Mr Oswald had been claiming. This means you now accept that the evil Mr Oswald did in fact claim to have been out front after all.

Good on you, Mr Nickerson-------you're making progress  Thumb1:

Yes, I do accept that. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have eaten his lunch with Junior Jarman and Harold Norman. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have been on the second floor at the time of the search of the building, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked if he worked there. I also accept that Oswald claimed that when he went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that 'he is one of our employees'. Do you accept all of those?  If not, why not?

Now! Let's look at the evil Mr Oswald's 'lies', shall we?

1. I visited the 2nd floor lunchroom before the assassination.

Question! Were Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton privy to the Hosty note that Bart Kamp has just uncovered?

I don't know. I doubt it. Should they have been?

2. I went out front to watch the motorcade.

Question! Why did Messrs Hosty, Bookhout, Fritz & co. suppress this 'lie' in their official reports and testimony?

That's in the Hosty notes, is it? What Oswald said wasn't suppressed. Bookhout recorded it in one of his FD-302s when he wrote that Oswald went out to hang with Bill Shelley for five or ten minutes.

Offline Tim Nickerson

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #2564 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »
Friends, here's Officer Marrion L. Baker's first-day affidavit:

The underlined sentences tell us what happened, viz.---------------

Try reading the whole thing. Then when you're done that, read the following:

And then read the signed affidavit of Jeraldean Reid:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:20:22 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2564 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2565 on: February 12, 2019, 12:01:52 AM »
Now! It just so happens that the initial police line fed to the media was that Mr Oswald had been 'stopped' by a police officer at the front entrance.

And then! The line changed the following day to reflect the fact that a fictional 2nd floor lunchroom incident had been developed as a way of moving the real Oswald-Baker-Truly encounter away from the front entrance.

It worked! Oswald was deprived of his alibi, and conveniently lost his life before he had a chance to give his side in court.

Wanna know the most incredible part of this whole sorry saga? Even today it is actually possible to find 'researchers' who still believe the ridiculous lunchroom story! And only some of them are Lone Nutters, of whom it would be unfair to expect any better... ::)

No...If you followed the evidence it was Oswald himself who told of coming down and being stopped in the lobby...This was recorded by Biffle and Holmes...

You are dishonestly ignoring that Carolyn Arnold placed Oswald in the lunch room at 12:25 not the cops...

After the very real lobby stop Oswald then went to the rear exit where he was helped out the back exit by Shelley....

Oswald could not tell this at the Police Station so he lied during his Fritz interview and said he went out in front with Shelley...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2566 on: February 12, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »
Yes, I do accept that. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have eaten his lunch with Junior Jarman and Harold Norman. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have been on the second floor at the time of the search of the building, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked if he worked there. I also accept that Oswald claimed that when he went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that 'he is one of our employees'. Do you accept all of those?  If not, why not?

I don't know. I doubt it. Should they have been?

That's in the Hosty notes, is it? What Oswald said wasn't suppressed. Bookhout recorded it in one of his FD-302s when he wrote that Oswald went out to hang with Bill Shelley for five or ten minutes.

Thank you for your ample response, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

1. Mr Oswald saw Messrs Jarman and Norman 'c(o)me in'. Captain Fritz, being Captain Fritz, inflated that into a claim he'd had lunch with them!
2. Mr Oswald never claimed to have been on the second floor at any time after the assassination. Bookhout has scrambled the chronology!
3. Mr Harry D. Holmes is quite right: Mr Oswald claimed--consistently--to have had an exchange with a police officer at the front entrance!
4. Dontcha find it a rather curious koinkydink that Ms Arnold and Ms Stanton both claimed to have seen something directly corroborative of Mr Oswald's suppressed claim, viz., a pre-assassination visit to the 2nd floor lunchroom?
5. Bookhout has clearly changed the timeframe of Mr Oswald's claimed move out front. Hosty makes this abundantly clear: 'for the P. parade'. Bookhout's twisted version is a joke, as is anyone who falls for it!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2566 on: February 12, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2567 on: February 12, 2019, 12:22:41 AM »
Try reading the whole thing.

The bit about catching a man walking away from the stairway on the 3rd or 4th floor?  :D

Then when you're done that, read the following:

And then read the signed affidavit of Jeraldean Reid:

Mr Truly lied.
Mrs Reid, at the behest of her boss Mr Truly, lied.

The Baker-Oswald-Truly encounter happened at the front door.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2567 on: February 12, 2019, 12:22:41 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2568 on: February 12, 2019, 12:39:37 AM »
The Baker-Oswald-Truly encounter happened at the front door.  Thumb1:

That's nuts...Ford is ignoring that Darnell shows a group of people heading for the front door...Some people were already in the lobby by the time of Darnell...

Alan Ford is trying to say with a straight face that even though Darnell makes clear that at least 2 dozen people would have seen this encounter and had their attention stimulated by a cop confronting someone in a tense situation, that no one ever spoke of this serious event or leaked it years later...Alan is trying to convince us that men in black tracked down these witnesses and coerced them - or, according to Kamp, these people were afraid of being dropped from the social register for "associating" with Oswald...

This is the sheer lunacy that the Prayer Man theory is based on...

What Alan is really saying the loudest is that the Prayer Man people know the 2nd floor lunch room encounter scrubs their theory so they have to get rid of it by any crazy stretch...

Prayer Man is on the landing platform in Darnell...So he would have to run straight in to Baker as he dashed inside...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:41:37 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2569 on: February 12, 2019, 01:05:11 AM »

Now!

There is an unidentified figure standing alone on the west side of the Depository entrance. This figure shows up both in the Wiegman film (= during the shooting) and in the Darnell film (=just after the shooting).

It has been established that this figure cannot possibly be any of the Depository employees known to have been standing in the doorway at the time of the shooting. Every single one of them has been ruled out. Not even the most frantic of efforts has gotten anywhere.

Up to now, the suggestion that this figure can therefore only be Mr Oswald has been met with a cry of, 'We have absolutely no reason to believe that Oswald was in that doorway. Not even Oswald himself said he was there!'

That cry has just been rendered null and void by 7 devastatingly unambiguous words in the Hosty note: 'Then went outside to watch P. Parade.'

Mr Oswald puts himself in the front doorway at the critical time, and so too do the Wiegman and Darnell films. He is Prayer Man.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:10:23 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2569 on: February 12, 2019, 01:05:11 AM »

Mobile View