Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528620 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1104 on: February 11, 2019, 09:57:29 PM »
Advertisement
The highlighted text is not a confirmation of anything.  It's already well established (confirmed) that Oswald was a liar. Hosty was merely recording some of Oswald's lies.

Tim,

Well put.

--Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1104 on: February 11, 2019, 09:57:29 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1105 on: February 11, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »
The highlighted text is not a confirmation of anything.  It's already well established (confirmed) that Oswald was a liar. Hosty was merely recording some of Oswald's lies.

Aha! 'Hosty was merely recording some of Oswald's lies'. So you accept that Agent Hosty's note accurately reflects what the evil Mr Oswald had been claiming. This means you now accept that the evil Mr Oswald did in fact claim to have been out front after all.

Good on you, Mr Nickerson-------you're making progress  Thumb1:

Now! Let's look at the evil Mr Oswald's 'lies', shall we?

1. I visited the 2nd floor lunchroom before the assassination.

Question! Were Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton privy to the Hosty note that Bart Kamp has just uncovered?

2. I went out front to watch the motorcade.

Question! Why did Messrs Hosty, Bookhout, Fritz & co. suppress this 'lie' in their official reports and testimony?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, Mr Nickerson  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1106 on: February 11, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »
Friends, here's Officer Marrion L. Baker's first-day affidavit:

The underlined sentences tell us what happened, viz.---------------
A) Officer Baker rushed up the steps
B) He saw several people standing around, one of whom was Mr Oswald
C) Just as he was asking Mr Oswald if he worked there (= because he needed someone familiar with the place to show him to the stairs),
D) Mr Truly stepped up and offered to show Officer Baker the way.

No lunchroom encounter!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1106 on: February 11, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1107 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »

B) He saw several people standing around, one of whom was Mr Oswald
C) Just as he was asking Mr Oswald if he worked there (= because he needed someone familiar with the place to show him to the stairs),
D) Mr Truly stepped up and offered to show Officer Baker the way.

No lunchroom encounter!

Now! It just so happens that the initial police line fed to the media was that Mr Oswald had been 'stopped' by a police officer at the front entrance.

And then! The line changed the following day to reflect the fact that a fictional 2nd floor lunchroom incident had been developed as a way of moving the real Oswald-Baker-Truly encounter away from the front entrance.

It worked! Oswald was deprived of his alibi, and conveniently lost his life before he had a chance to give his side in court.

Wanna know the most incredible part of this whole sorry saga? Even today it is actually possible to find 'researchers' who still believe the ridiculous lunchroom story! And only some of them are Lone Nutters, of whom it would be unfair to expect any better... ::)

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1108 on: February 11, 2019, 11:01:27 PM »
Aha! 'Hosty was merely recording some of Oswald's lies'. So you accept that Agent Hosty's note accurately reflects what the evil Mr Oswald had been claiming. This means you now accept that the evil Mr Oswald did in fact claim to have been out front after all.

Good on you, Mr Nickerson-------you're making progress  Thumb1:

Yes, I do accept that. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have eaten his lunch with Junior Jarman and Harold Norman. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have been on the second floor at the time of the search of the building, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked if he worked there. I also accept that Oswald claimed that when he went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that 'he is one of our employees'. Do you accept all of those?  If not, why not?

Now! Let's look at the evil Mr Oswald's 'lies', shall we?

1. I visited the 2nd floor lunchroom before the assassination.

Question! Were Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton privy to the Hosty note that Bart Kamp has just uncovered?

I don't know. I doubt it. Should they have been?

2. I went out front to watch the motorcade.

Question! Why did Messrs Hosty, Bookhout, Fritz & co. suppress this 'lie' in their official reports and testimony?

That's in the Hosty notes, is it? What Oswald said wasn't suppressed. Bookhout recorded it in one of his FD-302s when he wrote that Oswald went out to hang with Bill Shelley for five or ten minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1108 on: February 11, 2019, 11:01:27 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1109 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »
Friends, here's Officer Marrion L. Baker's first-day affidavit:

The underlined sentences tell us what happened, viz.---------------

Try reading the whole thing. Then when you're done that, read the following:

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340660/m1/1/

And then read the signed affidavit of Jeraldean Reid:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pages/WH_Vol24_0121a.jpg
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:20:22 PM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1110 on: February 12, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »
Yes, I do accept that. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have eaten his lunch with Junior Jarman and Harold Norman. I also accept that Oswald claimed to have been on the second floor at the time of the search of the building, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked if he worked there. I also accept that Oswald claimed that when he went downstairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that 'he is one of our employees'. Do you accept all of those?  If not, why not?

I don't know. I doubt it. Should they have been?

That's in the Hosty notes, is it? What Oswald said wasn't suppressed. Bookhout recorded it in one of his FD-302s when he wrote that Oswald went out to hang with Bill Shelley for five or ten minutes.

Thank you for your ample response, Mr Nickerson!  Thumb1:

1. Mr Oswald saw Messrs Jarman and Norman 'c(o)me in'. Captain Fritz, being Captain Fritz, inflated that into a claim he'd had lunch with them!
2. Mr Oswald never claimed to have been on the second floor at any time after the assassination. Bookhout has scrambled the chronology!
3. Mr Harry D. Holmes is quite right: Mr Oswald claimed--consistently--to have had an exchange with a police officer at the front entrance!
4. Dontcha find it a rather curious koinkydink that Ms Arnold and Ms Stanton both claimed to have seen something directly corroborative of Mr Oswald's suppressed claim, viz., a pre-assassination visit to the 2nd floor lunchroom?
5. Bookhout has clearly changed the timeframe of Mr Oswald's claimed move out front. Hosty makes this abundantly clear: 'for the P. parade'. Bookhout's twisted version is a joke, as is anyone who falls for it!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1110 on: February 12, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1111 on: February 12, 2019, 12:22:41 AM »
Try reading the whole thing.

The bit about catching a man walking away from the stairway on the 3rd or 4th floor?  :D

Then when you're done that, read the following:

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340660/m1/1/

And then read the signed affidavit of Jeraldean Reid:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pages/WH_Vol24_0121a.jpg

Mr Truly lied.
Mrs Reid, at the behest of her boss Mr Truly, lied.

The Baker-Oswald-Truly encounter happened at the front door.  Thumb1: