Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Joe Simmons and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 197954 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2550 on: February 10, 2019, 05:14:02 PM »
I had a little debate with Barker on my Prayer Woman page... He made the argument that Fritz did not take notes so therefore Hosty's notes were the superior reference...When I pointed-out that Fritz was the one doing the interview and therefore remembered what he asked Oswald and what Oswald answered with Greg didn't respond...His website is a black hole of bogus research where hacks and crazies are cherry-picking anything they can desperately stretch to mean what they wish while banning anyone who shows the refuting evidence...So Barker was saying we should go by the Hosty notes exclusively "because they trump the reports due to their being taken on the spot" ...When I pointed out to him that the Hosty notes failed to mention Oswald going out front with Shelley Greg didn't answer...Greg's group are liars who only cite what they want to hear and ignore that which refutes it...Since we are now being pointed to Hosty by Greg then we should honor his quoting Oswald saying he went to the bus...These Prayer Man idiots also ignore that their preferred and approved source Hosty tells of Oswald having a Coke...Something the great Jim D denied and went after as false but now that it is repeatedly appearing in evidence Jim sneaks off and stays quiet pretending he isn't hearing it...

What Greg's group is ignoring and trying to troll around is Hosty's notes match Fritz's notes perfectly when overlain on each other...Therefore the chronology established in the more accurate Fritz notes must be honored...Fritz's last line told of Oswald going "Out with Shelley in front"...Hosty's last line told of Oswald going "outside to watch the presidential parade"...The honest chronology of both is AFTER Baker confronted Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp, in his typical boyish deception ignores this obvious context and desperately tries to force this one line over all other intelligent analysis despite his obviously ripping it out of context... And he has schoolyard booby Jim DiEugenio in his knickers, neck-tie, and schoolboy hat giving it his stamp of approval while ignoring how egregiously dishonest it all is...

A more insightful intelligent analysis will see that Hosty omits the part of Fritz's interview where Oswald tells him that Baker confronted him in the 2nd floor lunch room...Hosty does that because he is FBI and is closer to the federal source of the cover-up...Hosty drops the inconvenient detail of Baker because he knows Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and doesn't want to mention it...Hosty also drops Fritz's mention of Shelley...Oswald slipped there and gave a detail that led to how he got out the rear exit of the Depository...Shelley helped him out the back...Hosty is aware of this and once again drops what is incriminating from his interview...Greg ignorantly doesn't realize that Hosty very much is the better source, but not for the reasons he believes...

What Barker and his band of mis-directionists fail to realize is their own Hosty evidence tells of an Oswald who said he went up to get a Coke and came back to the Domino Room to eat lunch when he then heard the shots...But that doesn't make sense because the correct evidence has Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room when Baker & Truly came in as more accurately described in Fritz's notes...You can't use Hosty's notes for this because he's dropping the location part for deceptive reasons...If we go by the accurate testimony it doesn't make sense that Oswald went from the Domino Room to the 2nd floor lunch room to get a Coke and then back down to the Domino Room and then back up to the 2nd floor lunch room...It doesn't make sense because it requires Oswald to be buying two Cokes within minutes...If we go by the accurate testimony that is what Barker's scenario actually requires...They know this so they solve it by trying to get rid of the 2nd floor lunch room encounter because they realize it destroys their nutty Prayer Man theory...

I've never gotten an honest answer from the Prayer Man people over the words of the more honest reporter Fritz...Ball tried to bait Fritz into saying Oswald went up to get a Coke in the 2nd floor lunch room...Fritz wouldn't bite because he knew Oswald didn't tell him that:

Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

What Fritz is indirectly saying there is Oswald never told him he went up to get a Coke...He told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room...Hosty omits the part about Baker confronting Oswald there because he doesn't want to tip people off to where Oswald was...

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:23:20 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2550 on: February 10, 2019, 05:14:02 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2551 on: February 10, 2019, 05:56:39 PM »
Sandy Larsen wrote:

What a great find for Bart and all the others who say that Oswald was outside watching the parade!

There's Thomas's partner ignoring all the qualifying intelligent evidence and giving credit to what is probably the worst trolling idiot on the internet...The forum where he posts is not embarrassed by creating a false image through banning everyone who can effectively oppose them with intelligent commentary...Any forum that creates a safe place for this fountain of craziness and deceptive research, Bart Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp, is damned...

Sandy is a member here...He doesn't post over here because he knows he wouldn't last 10 seconds...Larsen is not being honest because that quote does not say what he's inferring...Larsen also ignores that Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp is in demented denial of his own correct location of Calvery on the steps...God forbid Larsen mention that to Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp while congratulating him...

Again - If Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp wasn't criminally protected by the moderation I would finish him off quickly if allowed to post...He's trying to make me look bad saying I am ranting and over the top but any intelligent person can see he omits the substance of my criticisms...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp mentions me a lot because I am on his conscience...The CT community has been hijacked by the Prayer Man nuts and the correct information is being censored...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:40:18 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #2552 on: February 11, 2019, 01:04:12 AM »
LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden/then-went-outside-to-watch-p-parade/

This is pretty convincing. I had my doubts about the film showing LHO or someone else. But this is now the second independent corroboration of what LHO told them when he was interviewed. Hosty and Fritz would have had to go into a room and compare notes to get the story straight and I just can't visualize them doing that. They both heard what he said and wrote it down independently.

What I'm amazed at though is have these Hosty notes never been seen as Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp says? This case has been churned a million times and I find it hard to believe the notes were just revealed 55 years after the fact.

EDIT - this forum won't let me post an external link so the link I tried to post is Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp's PM site showing the Hosty notes.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:05:58 AM by Michael Walton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2552 on: February 11, 2019, 01:04:12 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2553 on: February 11, 2019, 01:32:25 AM »
The Prayer Man people ignored David Josephs when he posted the Bookhout Report...That report just so happens to mirror Fritz's report exactly...If you compare it to Fritz's report it is identical and even gives more detail about the lunch room encounter...Peg Barker advises us to reference the Hosty notes because they were taken on the spot...He ignores the fact that the Hosty notes are seriously lacking in the critical detail in both Bookhout's and Fritz's notes...

If you read Bookhout's report of Fritz's interrogation of Oswald it starts at the exact same place Fritz's notes start...It describes Baker confronting Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room just like Fritz's notes...Bookhout also identically repeats Oswald's claim that he went to the first floor Domino Room after the encounter...In Fritz's notes this is entered as "To 1st floor had lunch"...Bookhout then identically enters that Oswald went out with Bill Shelley in front just like Fritz...The Bookhout notes are so perfectly identical to Fritz's notes that they serve as corroboration...

The reason Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and the Prayer Man cultists ignored Josephs' citation of the Bookhout report is because they knew it undermined their bogus claim based on Hosty's notes...Credible researchers will note that the Bookhout and Fritz texts repeat the same information and therefore validate it...And in turn they will notice that the Hosty notes then come into question for failing to detail the Baker confrontation that the other two describe...Not only that but Hosty fails to mention Bill Shelley by name and only says Oswald went outside to watch the presidential parade...

Both Bookhout and Fritz mention Shelley and mention him in the correct context of chronological order...In both Bookhout and Fritz Oswald does not go out front until after the lunch room encounter and Domino Room...By this clear description Oswald could not possibly have gone to the front steps until several minutes after the Darnell image with Prayer Man...

Bart Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp is a sick puppy...In his mind even though the Bookhout report backs Fritz detail for detail precisely and therefore confirms the chronological order of the events he advises that Bookhout is the unreliable outlier and Hosty is to be trusted even though any idiot can see the Hosty notes are the seriously differing version...

Walton obviously hasn't read a single word of the counter-evidence...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:33:21 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2554 on: February 11, 2019, 03:15:49 AM »
I had a little debate with Barker on my Prayer Woman page... He made the argument that Fritz did not take notes so therefore Hosty's notes were the superior reference...When I pointed-out that Fritz was the one doing the interview and therefore remembered what he asked Oswald and what Oswald answered with Greg didn't respond...His website is a black hole of bogus research where hacks and crazies are cherry-picking anything they can desperately stretch to mean what they wish while banning anyone who shows the refuting evidence...So Barker was saying we should go by the Hosty notes exclusively "because they trump the reports due to their being taken on the spot" ...When I pointed out to him that the Hosty notes failed to mention Oswald going out front with Shelley Greg didn't answer...Greg's group are liars who only cite what they want to hear and ignore that which refutes it...Since we are now being pointed to Hosty by Greg then we should honor his quoting Oswald saying he went to the bus...These Prayer Man idiots also ignore that their preferred and approved source Hosty tells of Oswald having a Coke...Something the great Jim D denied and went after as false but now that it is repeatedly appearing in evidence Jim sneaks off and stays quiet pretending he isn't hearing it...

What Greg's group is ignoring and trying to troll around is Hosty's notes match Fritz's notes perfectly when overlain on each other...Therefore the chronology established in the more accurate Fritz notes must be honored...Fritz's last line told of Oswald going "Out with Shelley in front"...Hosty's last line told of Oswald going "outside to watch the presidential parade"...The honest chronology of both is AFTER Baker confronted Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp, in his typical boyish deception ignores this obvious context and desperately tries to force this one line over all other intelligent analysis despite his obviously ripping it out of context... And he has schoolyard booby Jim DiEugenio in his knickers, neck-tie, and schoolboy hat giving it his stamp of approval while ignoring how egregiously dishonest it all is...

A more insightful intelligent analysis will see that Hosty omits the part of Fritz's interview where Oswald tells him that Baker confronted him in the 2nd floor lunch room...Hosty does that because he is FBI and is closer to the federal source of the cover-up...Hosty drops the inconvenient detail of Baker because he knows Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and doesn't want to mention it...Hosty also drops Fritz's mention of Shelley...Oswald slipped there and gave a detail that led to how he got out the rear exit of the Depository...Shelley helped him out the back...Hosty is aware of this and once again drops what is incriminating from his interview...Greg ignorantly doesn't realize that Hosty very much is the better source, but not for the reasons he believes...

What Barker and his band of mis-directionists fail to realize is their own Hosty evidence tells of an Oswald who said he went up to get a Coke and came back to the Domino Room to eat lunch when he then heard the shots...But that doesn't make sense because the correct evidence has Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room when Baker & Truly came in as more accurately described in Fritz's notes...You can't use Hosty's notes for this because he's dropping the location part for deceptive reasons...If we go by the accurate testimony it doesn't make sense that Oswald went from the Domino Room to the 2nd floor lunch room to get a Coke and then back down to the Domino Room and then back up to the 2nd floor lunch room...It doesn't make sense because it requires Oswald to be buying two Cokes within minutes...If we go by the accurate testimony that is what Barker's scenario actually requires...They know this so they solve it by trying to get rid of the 2nd floor lunch room encounter because they realize it destroys their nutty Prayer Man theory...

I've never gotten an honest answer from the Prayer Man people over the words of the more honest reporter Fritz...Ball tried to bait Fritz into saying Oswald went up to get a Coke in the 2nd floor lunch room...Fritz wouldn't bite because he knew Oswald didn't tell him that:

Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

What Fritz is indirectly saying there is Oswald never told him he went up to get a Coke...He told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room...Hosty omits the part about Baker confronting Oswald there because he doesn't want to tip people off to where Oswald was...

I think I agree with this logic, which is why I am more convinced that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:15 until he heard sirens frequency and left the 2nd floor lunchroom in only his T-shirt, having just bought a coke, to go to the immediate 2nd floor office, to enquire from someone what was the cause of the sirens. He left approx. 30 to 40 sec post shots, and walked into the 2nd floor office, looking for someone, but no one was there. Ms Geneva Hines had left and probably had made a stop into the womens bathroom since this about the only way to have seen people "falling" which were like the Newmans on the GK, which is NOT a perspective possible from the so called west side window that Geneva Hines claims to have seen this happen.

Now if I can prove the Couch film is a composite film of Couch film sequence which actually begins at approx. 5 to 6 sec post shots, otherwise, how is Couch able to have recorded Wiegman in the background on the Grassy Knoll, "TURNING AROUND" which = Weigman has just STOPPED his camera, and you can see this "cut" from the scene of the 2 persons at the Pergola wall, which is 15 sec from when Wiegman jumps from his car.  And since Wiegman didn't hear 3rd shot until AFTER he jumped from car, and was running, subtracting 2 sec for that, means Wiegmans continuous running film finally is "CUT" at approximately 13 sec post LAST shot fired.

This means for the Couch film to have caught Weigman turning which at 8 seconds into Couch film is actually at the 13 sec post shots. Which means Couch film HAD to be started at 5 to 6 second post shots to have caught Wiegman at 13 sec post shots.

Also, Couch WC testimony is the their car was about 60 ft from making the turn on Elm st, when the shots were fired, and if the motorcade speed was approx. 15mph average, and since 1mph= approx. 1.5 ft./sec, would mean that the Couch car reached the turn at 3 sec post shots. And Couch also managed catch a glimpse of the rifle being withdrawn, which is like 2 sec post last shot.

Couch then immediately reached for his camera, made a "quick setting" and put camera to his eye and started his sequence of filming that supposedly includes Baker running thru and past Mrs Reid and other office women still supposedly standing there, 25 sec post shots, even thought Mrs Reids own WC testimony contradicts that probability.

Or Baker has to have been filmed by some other camera that began at 25 sec post shots, and at the point in that film many of the office women are NOT in the position and Mrs Reid may have already left.

If those 2 films are merged somehow, overlapped, the composite film has Baker moving thru, like a ghost, right past Mrs Reid.

Why did neither Mrs Reid, NOR Malcolm Couch have an WC testimony of having seen a DPD officer RUNNING right past them?

Malcolm Couch only describes the DPD officer he filmed AFTER he cut his film just after capturing Wiegman on the GK, and this officer has his gun drawn and very clearly captured, JUST AS COUCH describes. So its NOT Baker, that Couch is refering to, when stating have gotten a close up of an DPD officer with gun drawn.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:21:35 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2554 on: February 11, 2019, 03:15:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2555 on: February 11, 2019, 03:20:15 AM »
Looks like it's all over, folks. The newly uncovered James Hosty note----------written on the back of a DPD affidavit paper----------confirms exactly what the LHO=PrayerMan people have been saying all along:

O[swald] stated he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P[residential] Parade.

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2556 on: February 11, 2019, 03:44:35 AM »
Looks like it's all over, folks. The newly uncovered James Hosty note----------written on the back of a DPD affidavit paper----------confirms exactly what the LHO=PrayerMan people have been saying all along:

O[swald] stated he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P[residential] Parade.

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

Then what was Oswald sitting on? Could it have been a wooden stool from the front storage room by the front staircase that Oswald brought out with him, about what, 12:28pm? He only had to open the front glass door which is hinged on the left side, as you see it from inside the lobby, about maybe a 1.5 ft, so the swing of the door would not even have touched BW.Frazier who at least 3 ft in front of the door if he is by the top part of the handrail.

Therefore its possible Oswald could have "sat" partially on this stool, and that is why he is appears 5'3
" in height, in relation to the 6'1" BW Frazier?

Would anyone have noticed Oswald going back into thru the front door, with stool in hand, and returning it to the front storage room by the front stairs?

Did Baker and Truly actually 1st see Oswald just after Oswald comes out of the storage room from having returned the stool?

Is there any actual proof of this hypothetical or is it a waste of time?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:46:19 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2556 on: February 11, 2019, 03:44:35 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2557 on: February 11, 2019, 04:49:19 AM »

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

Thumb1:

Friends! Anyone who has been following this issue without bias will understand the scale of the breakthrough that James Hosty's note represents. It proves beyond any question that the interrogation report filed under the sole name of James W. Bookhout was a despicable lie. This report deprived Mr Oswald of his alibi by distorting completely what he had been telling Captain Fritz in custody.

Here's the first interrogation report to which Bookhout put his name. It's a joint report written with James Hosty:

Oswald stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the  second floor where the coca cola machine is located and obtained a bottle of coca cola for his lunch. Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed the building.

Here's the Hosty note that has just come to light:

Now! The thing to note about both of the above is that they are saying the same thing. But with this teeny weeny difference: the Hosty note lays it all out plain and simple, whereas the joint Bookhout/Hosty report uses weasel words to create some ambiguity.

Now!! Just take a look at what happens to Mr Oswald's reported words in the subsequent Bookhout-alone report. It's quite something...

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employee’s lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly.

This report was written to hide some simple facts, viz.--------------
1. Mr Oswald visited the second-floor lunchroom before the assassination (Ms Carolyn Arnold and Ms Sarah Stanton are 100% vindicated!)
2. Mr Oswald took his Coca Cola down to the first floor and went out front to watch the parade
3. There was no second-floor lunchroom encounter with Officer Baker and Mr Truly.

The mantra of the Anyone-But-LHO-As-Prayer-Person crowd-----------
Oh but that's crazy, Oswald himself never claimed to have gone out to see the President!
-----------can no longer be taken seriously by any self-respecting researcher.

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:50:59 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2558 on: February 11, 2019, 04:54:01 AM »

Mr Oswald is Prayer Man.

That's a false interpretation of what Hosty's notes are saying...Hosty is observing an interview of Oswald by Fritz...If you look at the Bookhout report and Fritz's notes both of those recordings are of the same event Hosty is covering...Both Bookhout and Fritz give identical descriptions of Baker's confrontation of Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room as their opening item...What this does is establish that the description's chronological order starts at the lunch room encounter...Because both Bookhout and Fritz describe a Coke and the location being the 2nd floor lunch room this proves that Hosty covers this same event by saying "He went to 2nd floor to get a Coca Cola to eat with lunch"...Remember, Hosty is describing the same interview as Bookhout and Fritz...

Next, both Bookhout and Fritz describe Oswald going down to the 1st floor after the encounter...Bookhout writes "Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunch room"...Fritz covers it by saying "To 1st floor had lunch""...And Hosty says "And returned to 1st floor to eat lunch"...

Finally Bookhout finishes by saying "He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelley"...Fritz writes: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"...And Hosty changes it to "Then went outside to watch presidential parade"...

It is clear that these men are describing the same things not only because they obviously match up so well but also because all three are observing the same event...Any researcher worth his salt who isn't trying to force Prayer Man to be Oswald would agree that all three descriptions have the lunch room encounter as their starting point...What that means is we have a chronological marker that establishes the timing of the events to have started at the lunch room encounter 90 seconds after the last shot...

We can therefore assume that the mention of Oswald going from there to the 1st floor happens after the lunch room encounter...

And we can equally assume that Oswald's going out with Shelley on the front steps happens after the visit to the Domino Room...

So what we have established here is that by Oswald's descriptions in his interrogation by Fritz we can safely assume any departure from the Depository happened at least 3 minutes or more after the scene in which Prayer Man can be seen in the Darnell film...

It is clear that Hosty, probably for reasons of concealing Shelley's Intel status and facility to Oswald's departure out the rear exit, decided not to include the clearly spelled-out detail of Shelley being outside with Oswald that was told of by both Bookhout and Fritz...

The Prayer Man people hope people don't notice that the man who they are deliberately misquoting failed to mention Shelley being out front like Bookhout and Fritz...They urge us to believe a clearly misrepresented, out of context quote from Hosty but then ignore that Hosty fails to mention their previous claim to fame that Oswald went "out with Shelley in front"...Pretty strange considering all three men were witnessing the same event and two of them managed to include this mention... 

The Prayer Man group wants you to ignore Carolyn Arnold who saw Oswald in that same 2nd floor lunch room at 12:25...For Hosty to be correct, according to their version, Oswald would have to go from Carolyn Arnold's sighting in the 2nd floor lunch room down to the Domino Room, and then back up to the 2nd floor lunch room to get the Coke, and then back down to the 1st floor, and then back up to the 2nd floor lunch room for the encounter with Baker... Sarah Stanton saw Oswald with a Coke so that is the first Coke...If Oswald went back from the Domino Room to the 2nd floor lunch room after that then that would be the second Coke in 5 minutes...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:16:22 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #2558 on: February 11, 2019, 04:54:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2559 on: February 11, 2019, 05:00:26 AM »
As I've already stated, no self-respecting researcher will deny the bombshell importance of these words from James Hosty:

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:01:12 AM by Alan Ford »

Mobile View