Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533245 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1072 on: December 26, 2018, 09:06:54 PM »
Advertisement
If you'll look at the group of people in the Z-film who were standing the nearest to Kennedy when the first shot rang out, you'll see that all of them are women except for two men who are standing next to each other, two men who ended up going to Dealey Plaza together for many years every November 22 to commemorate the event -- John Templin and his older friend Ernest Brandt, the latter of whom always brought with him the fedora which he can be seen wearing in the Z-film and in Willis-5.

What does any of this have to do with Calvery?  And where do you even see a fedora in Betzner?

The fact is, when you look at that Z-film frame, and at Betzner-3, and Willis-5, and compare them, you realize that your tall "Glasses Woman" is standing next to a young man, and that he, in turn, is standing next to a suit-wearing man who's wearing a fedora hat.

You can tell all this by looking at their backs in the Z film?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1072 on: December 26, 2018, 09:06:54 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1073 on: December 26, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »
I wrote:

When you look at the group of people in the Z-film who were standing nearest to Kennedy when the first shot rang out around Z190, you can see that all of them are women except for the two men standing next to each other. These men are John Templin on the left and Ernest Brandt on the right, and they ended up going to Dealey Plaza every November 22 to commemorate the event. Brandt always brought his fedora hat which he can be seen wearing in the Z-film and in the Willis-5 photograph. When you compare the Z-frame, Betzner-3, and Willis-5, you can see that your tall "Glasses Woman" is standing next to a young man (Templin), and that he, in turn, is standing next to a man who's wearing a suit and a fedora hat (Brandt).

You replied: 

1) "What does any of this have to do with Calvery?

John, do you seriously doubt that your Glasses Woman in Betzner-3 is the same person I'm saying is Gloria Calvery? (Read that sentence again to make sure you understand it.)

If "yes," then all I can do is suggest to you that you compare Z-frame 186 (or so) with Betzner-3, and that you compare both of those with Willis-5, so that you can see the sequence of people standing there, and realize that your "Glasses Woman" is indeed my "Gloria Calvery".

2) And where do you even see a fedora in Betzner?

John, as I told you in an earlier post, Don Roberdeau's/Robin Unger's "John Templin" can be seen next to your Glasses Woman / my Gloria Calvery in Betzner-3, but not his fedora-wearing friend, "Ernest Brandt," for the simple reason that in that photo "Brandt" was blocked from the Betzner's camera's view by a Secret Service man riding in the Queen Mary follow-up car.

However, all three of them (your Glasses Woman /my Gloria Calvery, "John Templin," and fedora-wearing "Ernest Brandt" (plus an apparently unattached woman, "Jean Newman") can be seen from behind in the Z-film.

3) You can tell all this by looking at their backs in the Z film?

See my replies to 1 and 2, above, John.

-- Tommy  :)

You can find Betzner-3 and Willis-5 on this McAdam's page:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bunched3.htm

(Note: "John Templin," his fedora-wearing friend "Ernest Brandt," and (an apparently unattached) "Jean Newman" can be seen directly above the center of the Queen Mary follow-up car in Willis-5.)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 02:17:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1074 on: December 29, 2018, 12:20:27 AM »
Brian,

Do you believe that we live in a "Deep State"?

(Last I heard, President Trump and Vladimir Putin claim that we do.)

Brian's reply:

So does Peter Dale Scott ...

Brian,

Did you know that Professor John M. Newman, having read Tennent H. Bagley's Spy Wars and Spymaster, convinced PDS last March that Yuri Nosenko (the KGB guy who claimed to have handled LHO's KGB file at least four times in the USSR, and that the KGB hadn't even interviewed the Marine radar operator during the 2.5 years he lived there) was a false detector?

PS As can be seen in Newman's two-part "Spy Wars" youtube presentation, Bagley's books also convinced Newman that "Monster Plot" Anatoliy Golitsyn was, much to PDS's chagrin, a true defector.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 02:03:47 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1074 on: December 29, 2018, 12:20:27 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1075 on: December 31, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »
Agree, but KarenWestbrookImage remains a plausible choice, as the person seen climbing the stairs just ahead of GloriaCalveryImage, and she does not appear identifiable anywhere else in that specific DFilm Clip.

Larry Trotter,

Why can't you write normally?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 07:53:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1076 on: January 19, 2019, 07:09:18 AM »
Sandy Larsen is a member of this Forum, and is free to debate or to not debate.
The other three you mention are welcome to join this Forum as long as they debate within the rules of the Forum.
DiEugenio will never join this Forum, as he knows his past record of supporting the late William Cooper's "The driver shot JFK" would be open for direct questioning here. :D

DiEugenio, will never join this forum because he really doesn't like being challenged.  If he had the power to boot guys like David Von Pein and Lance Payette from the ED forum, they'd be gone in a millisecond.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1076 on: January 19, 2019, 07:09:18 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #1077 on: January 19, 2019, 07:35:17 AM »
DiEugenio, will never join this forum because he really doesn't like being challenged.  If he had the power to boot guys like David Von Pein and Lance Payette from the ED forum, they'd be gone in a millisecond.

I would really like to debate DVP but he merely lurks here from time to time. Yet he freely takes selected attributed quotes from members here to assemble some sort LN argument. I live in hope.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1078 on: January 25, 2019, 08:22:29 PM »
Thomas,

Even if it was, you probably wouldn't understand it anyway, like alot of things you spout.

;D

Dear Johnny B. Sad,

"You talkin' to me?"

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  Even if what was, Johnny?

Are you sure you're on the right thread?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:12:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1078 on: January 25, 2019, 08:22:29 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1079 on: January 31, 2019, 11:58:18 PM »
Lovelady-----"I was standing on the top step to the far right against the wall of the entranceway..."

Quite right if  you look at the entrance to the building as in the available photographs showing the front of the building.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:59:54 PM by Ray Mitcham »