Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528867 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #960 on: November 20, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »
Advertisement
If you look closely at 'Lovelady' in the Couch film (he's the man walking past Danny Arce), you will see that his back right trouser pocket appears to be bulging to a remarkable extent.

Explanation!

He is carrying a dark object in his right hand.

If he is indeed Mr Lovelady, then the object must be his dark jacket--------the dark jacket we have seen covering his right upper body in the Wiegman frames  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #960 on: November 20, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #961 on: November 21, 2018, 03:21:24 AM »
I could care less about his theories re two Oswalds.  The topic I am referring to is "Prayer Woman". 
Why do you buffs always assume that people who believe O to be guilty of shooting and killing President Kennedy are advocates of the Warren Report?  While the commission did get some things right, not everything is right.  It's ridiculous that you buffs assume so much. 

And while I'm at it...this crime is 55 years old Thursday.  Is this all you have going on in your life?

It seems to occupy you just as much, so is this all you have going in your life?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 03:25:38 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #962 on: November 21, 2018, 03:00:48 PM »
It seems to occupy you just as much, so is this all you have going in your life?

I have a total of 178 comments on this board compared to your 861, and you have the nerve to ask such a stupid question?  No, it doesn't occupy my time "just as much". Not by a long shot. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 03:02:42 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #962 on: November 21, 2018, 03:00:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #963 on: November 21, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »

I have a total of 178 comments on this board compared to your 861, and you have the nerve to ask such a stupid question?  No, it doesn't occupy my time "just as much". Not by a long shot.

The number of postings on this board is hardly relevant. Far more revealing is just how many years you have been occupied with this case.....but I bet you don't want to talk about that, do you now?

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #964 on: November 21, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
The number of postings on this board is hardly relevant. Far more revealing is just how many years you have been occupied with this case.....but I bet you don't want to talk about that, do you now?

What difference does it make to you how long I have studied the assassination?  Have you done anything during the time you have spent with it, other than posting in forums?  I have. Do you want to talk about that? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #964 on: November 21, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #965 on: November 21, 2018, 03:44:39 PM »
What difference does it make to you how long I have studied the assassination?  Have you done anything during the time you have spent with it, other than posting in forums?  I have. Do you want to talk about that?

What difference does it make to you how long I have studied the assassination?

No difference whatsoever. I couldn't care less what you do, but when you get high and mighty and start throwing classic LN comments like "Is this all you have going on in your life?" around you perhaps should be mindfull that people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

You've been studiying this case for years, and even publishing about it as well as throwing your name around wherever you can and then you have the audacity to ask another member of this board if "this is all you have going on in your life". It's pathetic! 

As far as I'm concerned, I am actually only a member of this board with an average of 2.7 posts per day. I'm doing this purely out of some level of interest in the case and I do not have the urge or time to do anything more than that, as I normally have far better things to do with my life. Fighting a battle that can not be won is just a waste of time.

Have you done anything during the time you have spent with it, other than posting in forums?  I have.

Exactly my point! Well, is this all you have going in your life?

Just because you have been occupied with this case for some time doesn't make you an expert or superior to others, no matter what you think of yourself. The fact is that we are all people and there isn't anybody alive who gets things right all the time. We all have opinions that sometimes are wrong and we all make mistakes. If you start attacking people that disagree with you, it is you who loses as it is a clear demonstration of your own inability to persuade others that your opinion is the correct one. It's weakness pure and simple. This is supposed to be a forum where opinions are exchanged. You (and others like you) seem to regard it as some sort of competition that needs to be won and that's just sad.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 04:29:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #966 on: November 21, 2018, 04:24:51 PM »

What difference does it make to you how long I have studied the assassination?

No difference whatsoever. I couldn't care less what you do, but when you get high and mighty and start throwing classic LN comments like "Is this all you have going on in your life?" around you perhaps should be mindfull that people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

"High and mighty"?  Hardly.  First of all, I wasn't addressing you, so what are you? Ford's water boy?  You two behave just like Ben Holmes and his water boy, David Healy, the two clowns at the nuthouse.  My remark was to Ford--not you.  So lay off with the third degree.

You've been studiying this case for years, and even publishing about it as well as throwing your name around wherever you can and then you have the audacity to ask another member of this board if "this is all you have going on in your life". It's pathetic! 

"Pathetic"?  No, what I said is not pathetic.  What is pathetic is how you conspiracy nutters all treat the evidence of the assassination.  That which you don't like you call "altered", "faked" "a hoax" and so on. Now, you nutters are going around claiming that Mrs. Kennedy killed her husband, John Connally had a gun strapped to his ankle and he shot the president, Zapruder's camera had a gun, the knoll was camouflaged and the gunman hid under the camouflage, that Greer shot the president, that aliens killed the president, that someone on the overpass killed the president, that someone on the south knoll killed the president, and the list grows and grows, without an ounce of evidence to support!  THAT is what is "pathetic"!
so, coming in here and posting once in awhile is "throwing my name around"?  Since when?  Since you say it is?  I don't come in here and "throw [my]name around". In fact, I don't bring up the topic which I am involved with at all in this forum. So again, lay off with the third degree, and stop making accusations that you cannot back up because they do not exist!

As far as I'm concerned, I am actually only a member of this board with an average of 2.7 posts per day. I'm doing this purely out of some level of interest in the case and I do not have the urge or time to do anything more than that, as I normally have far better things to do with my life. Fighting a battle that can not be won is just a waste of time.

"Fighting a battle that can not be won is just a waste of time".  Yet, here you are, arguing with people over who killed President Kennedy 55 years ago, and arguing in defense of the communist marxist loser who killed him.

Have you done anything during the time you have spent with it, other than posting in forums?  I have.

Nope! I am also a professional musician and am very busy with that, which gives me limited time to do much else. I like to keep up with what is going on, however, and read two jfk related discussion boards.   
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 04:26:41 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #966 on: November 21, 2018, 04:24:51 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #967 on: November 21, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »

"High and mighty"?  Hardly.  First of all, I wasn't addressing you, so what are you? Ford's water boy?  You two behave just like Ben Holmes and his water boy, David Healy, the two clowns at the nuthouse.  My remark was to Ford--not you.  So lay off with the third degree.

Classic LN crap and I will ask you a question when I want to, just like you did with Alan Ford. This is a forum and that's what it is for.

"Pathetic"?  No, what I said is not pathetic. 

Of course it was, but I didn't expect you to admit it.

What is pathetic is how you conspiracy nutters all treat the evidence of the assassination.  That which you don't like you call "altered", "faked" "a hoax" and so on.

A bit like calling witnesses mistaken or simply liars when they say something you don't like. Is that what you mean? Spare me the hipocrisy!

Now, you nutters are going around claiming that Mrs. Kennedy killed her husband, John Connally had a gun strapped to his ankle and he shot the president, Zapruder's camera had a gun, the knoll was camouflaged and the gunman hid under the camouflage, that Greer shot the president, that aliens killed the president, that someone on the overpass killed the president, that someone on the south knoll killed the president, and the list grows and grows, without an ounce of evidence to support!  THAT is what is "pathetic"!

Yes, I agree. That's indeed pathetic. But I have never said anything of the sort, so why bring it up?

so, coming in here and posting once in awhile is "throwing my name around"?  Since when?  Since you say it is?  I don't come in here and "throw [my]name around". In fact, I don't bring up the topic which I am involved with at all in this forum. So again, lay off with the third degree, and stop making accusations that you cannot back up because they do not exist!

So you weren't going to tell me what "great stuff" you have been doing, when you said;

"Have you done anything during the time you have spent with it, other than posting in forums?  I have. "

because that would be throwing your weight around, wouldn't it. It was just a casual remark not intended to impress, right? 

"Fighting a battle that can not be won is just a waste of time".  Yet, here you are, arguing with people over who killed President Kennedy 55 years ago, and arguing in defense of the communist marxist loser who killed him.

Of course it is a battle that can't be won. Do you really think there is any member on this forum with the idea that he/she can break the case wide open and expose all the official shenanigans that might have been going on? Of course not, and yes I am here discussing the case purely as a matter of interest. I don't care about the players in this drama and I have said that many times over. I'm merely interested in what really happened. I don't know if Oswald was the lone gunman he is made out to be or if something else was going on and I don't really care either way. If Oswald did it alone, he got what he deserved. On the other hand, if there was a conspiracy, so be it. But before I take your word for it which option it is I would like to examine the evidence myself.

And, btw, I have never argued in defense of Oswald, but you, as a zealous defender of the faith, will likely always consider asking crititcal questions as arguing in defense of Oswald. It's the classic LN illness! 

Nope! I am also a professional musician and am very busy with that, which gives me limited time to do much else. I like to keep up with what is going on, however, and read two jfk related discussion boards.

Good for you that you still find the time to study recordings of gunshots and accoustics, write essays about that and posting YouTube videos. I wouldn't have the time for all that.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 05:26:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »