Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528659 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2018, 06:41:41 PM »
Advertisement
If you are unwilling even to rule out the possibility that Prayer Person is a bald black man, then I am unwilling to rule out the possibility that your entire take on this topic is a blob of undifferentiated piffle!

Sorry I didn't give you the answer you were hoping for.  Prayer-blob is still prayer-blob.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2018, 06:41:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #937 on: November 15, 2018, 11:33:19 PM »
Prayerblob could be anybody.

Such as Lee Harvey Oswald?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #938 on: November 15, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »
Such as Lee Harvey Oswald?

Yes, it certainly could be LHO.  And it could be Stanton.  But nobody has actually made a very compelling argument for either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #938 on: November 15, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #939 on: November 16, 2018, 12:07:21 AM »
People see what they want to see.

You have certainly proved that principle here, and handsomely!  Thumb1:

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »
Last year I have managed to trace Pauline Sanders on her nephew Facebook page. Now I cannot find it again. I remember that I have traced her via her obituary page and I am sure that she died in 2000s in her 90s. It was the picture with the same right hand position as Prayer Woman.

Therefore, I do not think that the person bellow is Pauline we are looking for. I think Linda Giovanna Zambanini done few wrong tags on Findagrave site and others. I will do my best to find the Facebook photo again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #941 on: November 16, 2018, 07:53:19 PM »
Thanks for adding virtual exclamation points to my comments. And that Sir, completes this discussion between you and I.

Hey, I'm just glad you put a space between my first name and my last name!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »
There is a huge difference between acknowledging a possibility of something and claiming to have proven that thing is true.  Sure, PP could be wearing a wig or a scarf or a hoodie or there's a shadow there that looks like a darker patch.  It's a Rorschach test involving blurry blobs.  Some people think they see buttons, some people think they see a camera, some people think they see a coffee cup, some people think they see obese woman hips, and some people see they see Lee Harvey Oswald.

LOL. That you would actually compare seeing hair on Prayer Person's head with seeing buttons on 'her' overgarment-----

-----tells us all we need to know about your own inability to offer a differentiated analysis of the issue!

You're not being rigorously skeptical, Mr Iacoletti, you're just being tediously obtuse. If Darnell offered us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others), then it is plain silly to loftily dismiss the Prayer Person image as a 'blob of undifferentiated pixels'. Such LNerish dogmatism leads one to absurd statements such as that Prayer Person may possibly be a bald black man.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #942 on: November 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #943 on: November 16, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
-----tells us all we need to know about your own inability to offer a differentiated analysis of the issue!

Yes, everybody think that their own opinion is the "obvious" one.

You're not being rigorously skeptical, Mr Iacoletti, you're just being tediously obtuse. If Darnell offered us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others),

That's just this thing.  Darnell doesn't give us enough detail to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier (and others).  If all you had to go on is Darnell, how would you surmise that was Frazier?

then it is plain silly to loftily dismiss the Prayer Person image as a 'blob of undifferentiated pixels'. Such LNerish dogmatism leads one to absurd statements such as that Prayer Person may possibly be a bald black man.  ::)

Well, let me know if you come up with anything beyond "I think it looks like him".