Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528781 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »
Advertisement
It is my somewhat well studied developed conclusion that BuellWesleyFrazier's statements and/or comments are indicative of SarahDeanStanton, above all other landing/stairs occupants, as being the person represented by PrayerPersonImage, as filmed/pictured at 12:30pm CST, 11/22/'63.

Any request for evidentiary information for a declaration that literally, BuellWesleyFrazier literally declared PrayerPersonImage to represent SarahDeanStanton, does have merit in my opinion.

However, in my opinion, any literal declaration that BuellWesleyFrazier never literally declared PrayerPersonImage to represent SarahDeanStanton, is hopefully afforded the same evidentiary information stipulation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #929 on: November 14, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »
To avoid any further confusion with Sarah Stanton as the indvidual behind Lovelady, let's highlight  a definitive portion of Billy Nolan Lovelady's testimony, where he makes it crystal clear that Mrs. Stanton stood With him, not Behind him ---->

Mr. BALL - You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me

Of course Warren Commission counsel quickly redirects Lovelady before he could elaborate further about the individual behind him ---->

Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.
Mr. BALL - What is the first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley.
Mr. BALL - And Stanton's first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Miss Sarah Stanton.
Mr. BALL - Did you stay on the steps
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.

We can all agree there's a major difference between standing with our family and/or friends at a sporting event, or at a favourite outdoor concert as oppose to saying I attended a sporting event and/or favourite music concert, but my family and friends stood behind me.

Now with that point made (really the reason I signed in), please let me wish all a safe & happy holiday season ahead right into the new year--Alan Ford LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:48:04 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #930 on: November 14, 2018, 09:26:59 PM »
It was a dude taking pictures with a camera, possibly came off the street for a better shadowesque view in lieu of the sun-plane.  Where have I heard that before?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #930 on: November 14, 2018, 09:26:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #931 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »
It was a dude taking pictures with a camera, possibly came off the street for a better shadowesque view in lieu of the sun-plane.  Where have I heard that before?

If you accept that it's a dude (and you're right!), then it's but a tiny step to accepting that it might be a dude named Lee Harvey Oswald. He would have been much less conspicuous amidst all those Depository employees than a randomer off the street!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #932 on: November 14, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »
It's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.  Anybody who tells you different is engaging in wishful thinking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #932 on: November 14, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #933 on: November 14, 2018, 10:54:21 PM »
It's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.  Anybody who tells you different is engaging in wishful thinking.

Okay, so it's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.
Therefore you would be unwilling, based on the undifferentiated-pixel character of the blobby image, to rule out the possibility that it might be a bald black man?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #934 on: November 14, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »
Okay, so it's a blob of undifferentiated pixels.
Therefore you would be unwilling, based on the undifferentiated-pixel character of the blobby image, to rule out the possibility that it might be a bald black man?

Yes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #934 on: November 14, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #935 on: November 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM »
Yes

If you are unwilling even to rule out the possibility that Prayer Person is a bald black man, then I am unwilling to rule out the possibility that your entire take on this topic is a blob of undifferentiated piffle!