Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 276524 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1910 on: November 02, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »
Ray lives in his own trolling reality and ignores that Frazier has recently confirmed Prayer Man being Stanton.

Let's see the interview, Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1910 on: November 02, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1911 on: November 02, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »
Let's see the interview, Brian.

So it can be ignored too like they did the previous interview...Or the buttons...Very credible...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1912 on: November 02, 2018, 05:40:59 PM »
So it can be ignored too like they did the previous interview...Or the buttons...Very credible...

Yeah, that's what I figured.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1912 on: November 02, 2018, 05:40:59 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #1913 on: November 02, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
Yeah, that's what I figured.

:D

I've already proven it with my height argument and Frazier's 2013 interview...All you offer is sniping trolling...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1914 on: November 02, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »
I've already proven it with my height argument and Frazier's 2013 interview...All you offer is sniping trolling...

You haven't proven anything but your ongoing narcissism.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1914 on: November 02, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1915 on: November 02, 2018, 07:20:36 PM »
What has been known to some us for months, nay years!, viz. that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Person, now seems generally accepted. The penny sure was slow a-droppin', but dropped it finally has. Thumb1:

Now! I would be grateful if someone could kindly tell us what, in their view, supports the theory that Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders. (Apart, that is, from the appealing fact that Pauline Sanders is not Lee Harvey Oswald.)

Thanking you in advance!
I don't know who "some us" is, but it continues to be my conclusion, accepted by me, that PrayerPerson Image represents SarahDeanStanton, as filmed on the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance Landing at 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63. And, provable evidence has been provided in support of said conclusion, so should anyone wish to dispute said conclusion, maybe they can provide provable evidence supporting their dispute conclusion.

In any event, and as previously concluded by myself, initially the provable evidence reduced the most likely candidates being represented by PrayerPersonImage to two, PaulineRebmanSanders(1908-1996), and SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992). And, additional provable evidence was developed indicating SarahDean Stanton as the correct identity of PrayerPersonImage.

The fact remains, that PaulineRebmanSanders and SarahDeanStanton are being discussed for Image Identification only, as both ladies were then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, and like most of the others then employed there, simply went outside during lunchtime to view the Presidential Motorcade as it went past the TSBD Bldg.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:39:36 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1916 on: November 03, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »
You haven't proven anything but your ongoing narcissism.

Every time I articulate the Frazier locating of Stanton via Calvery in an argument it gets ignored and goes unanswered...I'm sorry but that's the definition of proof...The Prayer Man people go one step further and lie...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1916 on: November 03, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1917 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:45 AM »
Ray lives in his own trolling reality and ignores that Frazier has recently confirmed Prayer Man being Stanton...A fool is a person who stupidly denies the buttons right in the face of the first credible photo analyst who looks at them confirming them 100%...When you show that Ray is stupidly wrong like I did with his silly claim that Duncan made up the buttons...(I showed that the buttons came from Murphy's own original and therefore couldn't be faked or hoaxed by Duncan)...When I did that Ray responded with his usual dishonest silence...Now he's back trolling my posts which is basically all he ever offers...Ray is welcomed at the sites that I was banned from because he didn't refute a self-entitled majority like I did...That community has rules and a stated purpose that their boards are there to openly debate the correct evidence...When you do that and disprove a majority their gate-keepers enforce the ego clique their sites really are, despite their rules, and ban you...Ray flatters the clique like a king's court fribble, which is what it is really about, and therefore assures his welcome...
"When you show that Ray is stupidly wrong like I did with his silly claim that Duncan made up the buttons..."

The forum idiot ignores that it was actually Duncan MacRae himself who admitted he concocted the hoax to fool idiots like Doyle. I made nothing up. "The first credible photo analyst," :D.... one who doesn't even know how a sun dial works.

Once again Doyle is the lonely voice crying in the wilderness. "Everybody is wrong except me". Seek medical help before it is too late for you, Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1917 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:45 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1918 on: November 04, 2018, 03:47:18 PM »
Ray is obviously too dumb (or more likely dishonest) to understand a technical explanation...When I posted that the buttons he trolls were first seen in Sean Murphy's own photo of Darnell he ignores it, stays silent, doesn't answer what it portrays as far as evidence, and then pops-up weeks later with an idiotic response like the above that shows intelligent debate is over his head..

If the original Darnell film is gotten the buttons will be seen at a photo examination level to be crystalized pixels in the emulsion...What that will tell you is the buttons are real and existing objects captured by Darnell's camera equipment and film...It will prove the buttons are real objects and not the video transfer artifacts the Prayer Man liars were claiming in order to dishonestly dodge the technical proof they call for but then evade when shown...

I have posted this several times and all you get from Ray is moronic silence or the childish trolling you see here... Please note that arrogant Ray thinks he has a right to ignore the fact Buell Frazier has come out and confirmed Stanton is Prayer Man...Ray is showing signs of pathological issues with truth by ignoring that...Ray is arrogant enough that he thinks he doesn't have to answer the fact that if they came from Murphy's original they can't have been hoaxed by Duncan like he stupidly claimed...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 03:51:15 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #1919 on: November 04, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »
Ray is obviously too dumb (or more likely dishonest) to understand a technical explanation...When I posted that the buttons he trolls were first seen in Sean Murphy's own photo of Darnell he ignores it, stays silent, doesn't answer what it portrays as far as evidence, and then pops-up weeks later with an idiotic response like the above that shows intelligent debate is over his head..

If the original Darnell film is gotten the buttons will be seen at a photo examination level to be crystalized pixels in the emulsion...What that will tell you is the buttons are real and existing objects captured by Darnell's camera equipment and film...It will prove the buttons are real objects and not the video transfer artifacts the Prayer Man liars were claiming in order to dishonestly dodge the technical proof they call for but then evade when shown...

I have posted this several times and all you get from Ray is moronic silence or the childish trolling you see here... Please note that arrogant Ray thinks he has a right to ignore the fact Buell Frazier has come out and confirmed Stanton is Prayer Man...Ray is showing signs of pathological issues with truth by ignoring that...Ray is arrogant enough that he thinks he doesn't have to answer the fact that if they came from Murphy's original they can't have been hoaxed by Duncan like he stupidly claimed...
Ray is just another one of many W.A.S.P's on here who will lie ignore and laugh off the truth, just like water from a ducks back because this is the arrogance of people like him, they never liked J.F.K or his Irish catholic backround, to begin with. Ignore
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:57:04 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1919 on: November 04, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »

Mobile View