Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528787 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #920 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:06 PM »
Advertisement
Need to identify Stanton,Sanders,Davis,McCully

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #920 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:06 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #921 on: October 31, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »
Reese and Dean identified.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #922 on: November 02, 2018, 07:20:36 PM »
What has been known to some us for months, nay years!, viz. that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Person, now seems generally accepted. The penny sure was slow a-droppin', but dropped it finally has. Thumb1:

Now! I would be grateful if someone could kindly tell us what, in their view, supports the theory that Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders. (Apart, that is, from the appealing fact that Pauline Sanders is not Lee Harvey Oswald.)

Thanking you in advance!
I don't know who "some us" is, but it continues to be my conclusion, accepted by me, that PrayerPerson Image represents SarahDeanStanton, as filmed on the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance Landing at 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63. And, provable evidence has been provided in support of said conclusion, so should anyone wish to dispute said conclusion, maybe they can provide provable evidence supporting their dispute conclusion.

In any event, and as previously concluded by myself, initially the provable evidence reduced the most likely candidates being represented by PrayerPersonImage to two, PaulineRebmanSanders(1908-1996), and SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992). And, additional provable evidence was developed indicating SarahDean Stanton as the correct identity of PrayerPersonImage.

The fact remains, that PaulineRebmanSanders and SarahDeanStanton are being discussed for Image Identification only, as both ladies were then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, and like most of the others then employed there, simply went outside during lunchtime to view the Presidential Motorcade as it went past the TSBD Bldg.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:39:36 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #922 on: November 02, 2018, 07:20:36 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #923 on: November 05, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »
I feel quite proud to be insulted by the Forums two prize idiots.

One believes an assassin would try to shoot through two windows (one closed) and the other sees imaginary  buttons. ROTFLMAO.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #924 on: November 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »
I have decided not to answer your inane comments any longer. It is not only boring me but it seems they are boring everybody else on the forum.

As I have said before, please seek medical help before it is too late, Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #924 on: November 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #925 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »
I have decided not to answer your inane comments any longer. It is not only boring me but it seems they are boring everybody else on the forum.

As I have said before, please seek medical help before it is too late, Brian.

And accept the proven fact that Lee Harvey Oswald (one little Marxist creep, no double(s)) made two out of three shots from his MC on the 6th floor of the Texas State Book Depository and killed the President of the United States of America.  Yes, that's what happened.  A sad day on the planet. May G-d have mercy on John F. Kennedy's soul+

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #926 on: November 07, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »
Again, get a grip.  You are the only one who thinks that there has been any kind of "break-through".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #926 on: November 07, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #927 on: November 07, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
As a reminder, although suppositions and theories may change, true facts do not...
I maintain my conclusion, based on provable evidentiary valuable indicative information, that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton(1922-1992), then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building, who had joined others then employed there that had gone outside during lunchtime to view the passing US PresidentialMotorcade. 

Also, based on evidentiary valuable indicative information, it is my conclusion that PaulineRebmanSanders(1908-1996), then employed at the TSBD Bldg, had as well joined others on the stairs/landing to view the Motorcade as it turned onto Elm St and passed the TSBD Bldg. However, I am unable to conclude the exact location for PaulineRebmanSandersImage

As a reminder, these ladies are being discussed strictly for Image identification and placement purposes only, in order to ascertain other Image placements and event timing(s). There is absolutely nothing indicative of their participation in the JFKSr Assassination and/or accompanying relative events.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:13:15 PM by Larry Trotter »