Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 276398 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1900 on: October 31, 2018, 08:25:28 PM »
Debra Conway PS: Though I keep getting your name wrong (so sorry!) I agree with you completely that it is Sarah Stanton at the doorway. I have never even considered it was LHO as no witness ever put him there, nor does the figure in the corner look like a skinny guy. So what if people don't agree with your clear, solid evidence. You'll never convince that bunch. Why don't you do an Ebook? Debra

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1900 on: October 31, 2018, 08:25:28 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1901 on: October 31, 2018, 08:46:26 PM »
Nothing in there about "A-team poster" or "cutting edge top researcher".

Go figure...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1902 on: October 31, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »
What has been known to some us for months, nay years!, viz. that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Person, now seems generally accepted. The penny sure was slow a-droppin', but dropped it finally has. Thumb1:

Now! I would be grateful if someone could kindly tell us what, in their view, supports the theory that Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders. (Apart, that is, from the appealing fact that Pauline Sanders is not Lee Harvey Oswald.)

Thanking you in advance!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1902 on: October 31, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #1903 on: October 31, 2018, 10:09:06 PM »
Need to identify Stanton,Sanders,Davis,McCully

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #1904 on: October 31, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »
Reese and Dean identified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1904 on: October 31, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1905 on: October 31, 2018, 11:47:49 PM »
What has been known to some us for months, nay years!, viz. that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Person, now seems generally accepted. The penny sure was slow a-droppin', but dropped it finally has. Thumb1:

Now! I would be grateful if someone could kindly tell us what, in their view, supports the theory that Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders. (Apart, that is, from the appealing fact that Pauline Sanders is not Lee Harvey Oswald.)

Thanking you in advance!

Alan Ford has already told us he knows Prayer Man is Stanton...He has told us because he refuses to confront Sandy Larsen on his finding that Gloria Calvery is at the steps in Couch/Darnell...Alan doesn't dare go over to the site where Larsen posts and confront Larsen on his identification of Calvery in Couch/Darnell because he knows any credible pursuit of that identification will lead to the necessary follow-through of how that correct identification of Calvery relates to Frazier's locating of Stanton via Calvery...Once you confirm that Calvery is at the steps in Couch/Darnell then you have to use that confirmation to process how that relates to Frazier's locating of Stanton via Calvery's arrival...Both Larsen and Ford are conspicuously avoiding this simple academic follow-through because they both know it will lead to the inevitable conclusion that Prayer Man is Stanton...

Alan ignores correct evidence-based challenges like right in the face of Buell Frazier confirming to Debra Conway that Prayer Man was indeed Stanton... 

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1906 on: November 01, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »

This certainly appears to be evidence indicative of LeeHarveyOswald not being on the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs/landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1906 on: November 01, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1907 on: November 01, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »

Need to show where the evidence I already showed for Stanton being Prayer Man is wrong...Ignoring evidence is not a credible counter...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1907 on: November 01, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1908 on: November 01, 2018, 05:15:55 PM »
Translation:  " I am beaten and being the dishonest lesser-skilled poster I am can only refer to this intellectually-devoid, embarrassingly self-indicting, childish cop-out instead of giving an honest answer...I simply do not admit when I am wrong even when it is only further destructive to my credibility to not do so because the evidence is so strong...I deal on a board-diminishing personal attack level instead of responding to the intelligent facts...Because I lack the skill and intelligence to participate at this level I troll and harass as my only input and am not afraid to embarrass myself and veer the thread into gutter dialogue when I can obviously not live up to evidence I don't want to admit "...

-Thanks Ray...

Debra has put the main Prayer Man spokesperson on block...

Your not even any good at translation either. Brian, are you?  Give it up, you are making an incredible fool of yourself.

Offline Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1909 on: November 02, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »
Ray lives in his own trolling reality and ignores that Frazier has recently confirmed Prayer Man being Stanton...A fool is a person who stupidly denies the buttons right in the face of the first credible photo analyst who looks at them confirming them 100%...When you show that Ray is stupidly wrong like I did with his silly claim that Duncan made up the buttons...(I showed that the buttons came from Murphy's own original and therefore couldn't be faked or hoaxed by Duncan)...When I did that Ray responded with his usual dishonest silence...Now he's back trolling my posts which is basically all he ever offers...Ray is welcomed at the sites that I was banned from because he didn't refute a self-entitled majority like I did...That community has rules and a stated purpose that their boards are there to openly debate the correct evidence...When you do that and disprove a majority their gate-keepers enforce the ego clique their sites really are, despite their rules, and ban you...Ray flatters the clique like a king's court fribble, which is what it is really about, and therefore assures his welcome...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #1909 on: November 02, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »

Mobile View