Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528722 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #912 on: October 31, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »
Advertisement
You don't know, and neither does anyone else, that Gloria Calvery was making an announcement at the bottom of the stairs area.

As she can't be seen at the top of the steps in any images, and Buell is still facing to his right, it can logically be concluded, not assumed, that if Buell made another left turn towards Sarah Stanton, it must have been after Gloria Calvery had gone further up the steps and made her "announcement"

It's the only common sense scenario that fits a second left turn. 

And you do not know, and neither does anyone else, that GloriaCalvery did not make her alluded to announcement at the bottom of the stairs. There is evidentiary testimony that she announced what she had just witnessed after arriving at the stairs, which quite likely occurred less than 30 seconds after the shooting. And, their is visual evidence that BuellWesleyFrazierImage is looking at least slightly to his right as filmed, but I have seen no visual indication, nor seen/heard any testimony, that he actually turned to his left, and there is no visual evidence of SarahStantonImage being to his left in the seconds following the shooting. But, maybe he could be asked, and maybe he knew then, and maybe he remembers now.
In any event, I maintain my conclusion, based on evidentiary valuable indicative information. But for me, a waving motion of a hand without any specific directional information is not evidentiary valuable indicative information. And besides, if it did, is it known whether it is meant to be 'his left', or 'viewers left'?

I apologize for the incidental oversize lettering, as apparently another format change has occurred.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #912 on: October 31, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #913 on: October 31, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
From the Prayerman site.
Credit: Linda Giovanna Zambanini

Is this Pauline sanders ?

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 04:51:09 PM by Robin Unger »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #914 on: October 31, 2018, 04:43:07 PM »
"I try to avoid simply running my mouth!" And fail miserably, as usual.

The  BS: comments of a RunningMouthExpert? Oh well Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #914 on: October 31, 2018, 04:43:07 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #915 on: October 31, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
The  BS: comments of a RunningMouthExpert? Oh well Thumb1:

Pot and kettle. Thumb1:

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #916 on: October 31, 2018, 07:01:07 PM »
For clarification, I make no claim other than that of a Student of Research of the JohnKennedySr Assassination. And, to make conclusions based upon said study.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #916 on: October 31, 2018, 07:01:07 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #917 on: October 31, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
"I pity the fool"
      -Bosco B.A. Baracus-

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #918 on: October 31, 2018, 08:46:26 PM »
Nothing in there about "A-team poster" or "cutting edge top researcher".

Go figure...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #918 on: October 31, 2018, 08:46:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #919 on: October 31, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »
What has been known to some us for months, nay years!, viz. that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Person, now seems generally accepted. The penny sure was slow a-droppin', but dropped it finally has. Thumb1:

Now! I would be grateful if someone could kindly tell us what, in their view, supports the theory that Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders. (Apart, that is, from the appealing fact that Pauline Sanders is not Lee Harvey Oswald.)

Thanking you in advance!