Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528784 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #904 on: October 29, 2018, 11:45:50 PM »
Advertisement
It was a dude taking pictures with a camera

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #904 on: October 29, 2018, 11:45:50 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #905 on: October 30, 2018, 09:38:56 AM »
I still think Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders........It's Sarah To The Left

Duncan, last year I have sent you one picture found on Facebook but I cant remember who she was, Pauline Sanders or somebody else.
My messages were lost.
Do you maybe recall whose picture did I send to you? Remember it was a lady from her grandson or niece Facebook page and she had the same right hand as Prayer Person. I think it was Pauline but absolutely not sure and I cant find it again.

Thank you.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #906 on: October 30, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »
Duncan, last year I have sent you one picture found on Facebook but I cant remember who she was, Pauline Sanders or somebody else.
My messages were lost.
Do you maybe recall whose picture did I send to you? Remember it was a lady from her grandson or niece Facebook page and she had the same right hand as Prayer Person. I think it was Pauline but absolutely not sure and I cant find it again.

Thank you.
I'm sorry, Patrick, I can't remember.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #906 on: October 30, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #907 on: October 30, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
After about the 34:00 minute mark, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to gesture with his right hand while discussing the lady that was standing near him, aka SarahStanton.

At that point, Frazier moves both his hands in different directions. Just shows , you see what you want to see.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #908 on: October 31, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »
So what?
In the recorded images where Calvery is seen, Frazier is looking to his right.
In a logical analysis, the turn to which Frazier refers can only be a turn to the left.
Frazier must have turned to his left to listen to Sarah Stanton.
This irrefutably means that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Man.

If someone wishes to proclaim that PrayerPersonImage does not represent SarahDeanStanton, then maybe SarahDeanStantonImage can be identified on film. There are numerous statements and testimonies placing her on the landing. Her family has indicated it to be her, and provided a PhotographImage of her as well. What was the then size of the landing? Maybe 11' x 3.5' ? So, if another person of her indicated size is on the landing when filmed, she should be able to be located.
The PrayerPersonImage proper identification has been thoroughly researched, and debated. Evidence has been produced that strongly indicates SarahStanton to be the person represented by the Image, and disagreeing is not evidence. If I can be shown to have reached the wrong conclusion about PrayerPersonImage identity, so be it. But I have not seen any provable evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage represents anyone other than SarahDeanStanton!
The posters that wish to personally insult others, don't seem interested in providing reliable evidence.
In any event, if evidence, real evidence can be provided, bring it on.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:08:55 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #908 on: October 31, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #909 on: October 31, 2018, 01:59:08 AM »
At that point, Frazier moves both his hands in different directions. Just shows , you see what you want to see.

No Mr Mitcham, I see what I see, and that is what I described. I try to avoid simply running my mouth!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:06:00 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #910 on: October 31, 2018, 03:03:43 AM »

There's no speculation in my analysis of Frazier's comments when studied along with the existing imagery.

This is all Fact!!!!

In the recorded images where Calvery is seen, Frazier is looking to his right.
In a logical analysis, the turn to which Frazier refers can only be a turn to the left.
Frazier must have turned to his left to listen to Sarah Stanton.
This irrefutably means that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Man.
I have to disagree Duncan. I see no indication of BuellWesleyFrazier turning to his left, and considering that he was watching and listening to GloriaCalvery's announcement as to what she had just seen as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, for Mr Frazier to look towards someone beside him, even maybe slightly back, on his right, he would still likely turn somewhat in that direction, and in my opinion/conclusion, that person is SarahDeanStanton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #910 on: October 31, 2018, 03:03:43 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #911 on: October 31, 2018, 09:30:41 AM »
No Mr Mitcham, I see what I see, and that is what I described. I try to avoid simply running my mouth!
"I try to avoid simply running my mouth!" And fail miserably, as usual.