Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532933 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #888 on: September 11, 2018, 09:34:52 PM »
Advertisement
About time we were reminded just what she looked like before she was scalped...

Pholes in the snow for eyes and
on it's own, no hair on top of head would suggest a bald man with bushy hair on the sides trying to divert attention away from his crome, NOHAIRMAN!
The camera shy person who slipped behind him would look something like this horrible man.

You want to discuss this in detail?
Can we see the uncut CD version first?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:16:39 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #888 on: September 11, 2018, 09:34:52 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #889 on: September 11, 2018, 10:15:42 PM »

Cankles and no visible hips.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:18:44 PM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #890 on: September 11, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
That's a reference to real researchers into witness memory and recollection, something that you have not only denied knowledge of but refused to discuss it when directed to it because it was "off topic".
ONE WITNESS WHO EVER PROVED ANYTHING IN THIS CASE OR ANY OTHER.  Hit me.
theinvisiblegorilla.com
http://www.theinvisiblegorilla.com/videos.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #890 on: September 11, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #891 on: September 11, 2018, 11:24:58 PM »
Bald on top and bushy hair on the sides should be easy to find IF he exists.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #892 on: September 12, 2018, 01:07:12 AM »
Brehm, ignoring his young boy who was more or less in the line of fire and applauding the shooting.
Imagine trying to explain this to him after what he said.
Mere feet from the limo and notices nothing wrong until the head explodes, welcome to the real world.
Buell Frazier told us nothing and certainly nothing we could hang our coats on.
Viewing this event and putting emphasis on the eyewitnesses testimony to claim you know exactly what happened and when is about as convincing as you saying you "see hips" therefore there must be hips visable.
If I wanted Youtube level debate I'd go argue on there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #892 on: September 12, 2018, 01:07:12 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #893 on: September 12, 2018, 06:23:23 PM »

Cankles and no visible hips.
Uhh, I do believe that the LadyImage pictured in the bottom photograph represents SarahJuanitaDean DanielStanton, and IMO, the photograph was taken in the early 1970s.

However, if the XLadyImage seen in the top photograph, represents SarahStanton, where is the evidence? And as well, in the middle photograph, where is the evidence indicative of the so labeled SarahStantonImage actually representing SarahStanton?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #894 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »
Asking exactly how the images have "aided him" is all I'm doing but he has still yet to specify, that's completely dishonest behaviour as far as I'm concerned.

There is sufficient reliable provable evidence that places SarahDeanStanton on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St entrance landing as the PresidentialMotorcade drove past at about 12:30pm CST 11/22/'63. She has to be there somewhere, so anyone wishing to deny the evidence indicating that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton needs to indicate where she is, and provide evidence indicative of her location, other than in the place of PrayerPersonImage.

It is quite disappointing that the well researched and well studied evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton is continually denied, but said denial fails to produce valid reliable provable evidence placing SarahDean Stanton anywhere else at said time, nor is there any valid reliable provable evidence produced indicative of anyone else being represented by PrayerPersonImage.

And what specifically is the mentioned "completely dishonest behaviour"? I will decide my behavior, and let others determine their own behaviour!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #894 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #895 on: September 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »
I suppose that my problem is that the small FemalePersonImage, as seen on some versions of DarnellFilm, is just that, (as seen on some versions).
Based on what I have seen and experienced in this situation, I am unable to place any reliability on the use and placement of mannequins.
As I recall, I too held reservations regarding any purposeful exposure of any contacted relatives of SarahStanton to any forum discussion(s) about the assassination of USP JohnKennedySr.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 02:11:40 AM by Larry Trotter »