Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535064 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2018, 02:37:17 PM »
Advertisement
Not sure about anyone else, but those 'buttons' sure don't half make that cardigan look a bit over-sized for whoever is wearing it... Was this sort of thing available back in the early 60s?
??? Yes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2018, 02:37:17 PM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #841 on: August 22, 2018, 03:16:27 PM »
 :D Ta, that's what I get being a (relative) youngster (and not checking out every photograph).

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2018, 04:41:02 PM »
After observation, I have to conclude a resemblance exists between LadyImage seen on the stairs, and PrayerWomanImage, but also ScarfLadyImage as well. Maybe the same person, or maybe three separate LadyImages, seen at different times on the stairway/landing of the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance.

I still say it was a dude taking pictures with a camera, 8mm perhaps.  he might have come off the street to get into the shadow for a better shot of the prez' goin' by.  just an educated guess.  not any more outlandish that writing paragraph upon paragraph, heaping embarrassment upon himself.

The Post/Reply you seem to have quoted, where I had made an observation about the image of a person that I referred to as "LadyImage seen on the stairs", you "still say it was a dude taking pictures with a camera, 8mm perhaps.  he might have come off the street to get into the shadow for a better shot of the prez' goin by.  just an educated guess.  not any more outlandish that writing paragraph upon paragraph, heaping embarrassment upon himself."? ???

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:12:51 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2018, 04:41:02 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2018, 08:52:39 PM »
In regards to my post #1119

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.msg21555.html#msg21555

I found those clips posted on another link by Duncan MacRae.
I believe this is Prayer Woman.
I used to think it might be Oswald.

However I posted a frame that I believe is Oswald but there was no response to it.
...the guy in the bottom right with his back to the camera-

The PersonImage alluded to appears to represent a white male, with dark hair, and wearing a jacket. My size guess is about 5'10", 160lbs, and I see nothing indicative of said JacketPersonImage representing LeeHarveyOswald, and as well nothing to me indicates PrayerPerson Image to be aka JacketPersonImage. Although I do wonder, as I wander, what prompts said comparison(s)?
Admittedly, although I did not express an identity opinion, I had previously thought I recognized JacketPersonImage as being the husband of a couple that had gone to DealeyPlaza to view the PresidentialMotorcade. However, the jacket is problematic in said identification..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:16:13 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #844 on: August 23, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
When you zoom in that close to poor imagery, you see patterns all the time but how could you possibly know this when you've never manipulated an image in your life?
"By definition" you've disqualified yourself.
I think we should start testing your extraordinary abiities.
Perhaps albert should sell pins with the word 'HOAX' on them instead of, say, I LIKE IKE. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #844 on: August 23, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #845 on: August 23, 2018, 01:12:56 PM »
Perhaps albert should sell pins with the word 'HOAX' on them instead of, say, I LIKE IKE.

I thought button with HOAX on might be more apt, Mark.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2018, 09:06:24 PM »
Yes, all images are original and authenticated in advance by Gary Mack, any forgeries or tampering result in immeadiate suspension(I guess you're safe eh).
!00% legit straight from Darnell to your damned eyes.

I am certainly glad that this image is original, as posted, and was authenticated in advance by now deceased GaryMack, as per BarryPollard. I was beginning to wonder, as I wandered, if just maybe an enhancement of sorts had been performed, and/or something added. Possibly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2018, 09:06:24 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #847 on: August 24, 2018, 04:10:12 AM »
Maybe Michael, another "LeeHarveyOswaldTrialMovie" can be made, and maybe LHO's defense can be based on the cartoon model, uhh, I mean virtual entrance portal, with the added cartoon characters, uhh, uhh, I mean inserted mannequins.
Don'tcha see Michael?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.msg22837.html#msg22837

For whatever tis meant...twas not meant from me... ;)