Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532657 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #832 on: August 17, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »
Advertisement
I might answer your question if it was a proper question. What does "is MrMitcham's conclusion regarding the proper identity of PrayerPersonImage as seen pictured/filmed at approximately 12:31pm CST 11/22/'63 standing on the stairway landing and near the front door Elm St entrance to the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building?"mean?
I have made no conclusion about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person, the only things I object to are the crazy theories some of our posters have.

It makes sense to me MrMitcham, when reading the complete sentence, which you did not quote completely. But, if you dispute the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, I have yet to see, or maybe I missed, your posted comment expressing said dispute. 
I suppose, however, it would appear that an identity dispute would be better served if an identity conclusion had been reached, but that's just my opinion. In any event, thanks for the response.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:17:14 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #832 on: August 17, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #833 on: August 17, 2018, 08:34:09 PM »
it was a dude taking pictures with  camera, as best as i can tell.  what do you think, Brian?

I posted this earlier and fully concur.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2018, 09:01:59 PM »
I posted this earlier and fully concur.
i know, i've been telling him this for years, but he just keeps on writing........ and writing.......... and writing........ and who reads it?  do you?  i know i don't.  oh, a word here or there, but it's just all too much.  it's an OCD thing, to be sure, dude.  Brian needs to enroll in creative writing classes, or something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2018, 09:01:59 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #835 on: August 18, 2018, 01:40:35 AM »
Prayerperson looks to be taking a photograph.  Oswald was an avid photographer.  It really surprises me that he wouldn't try to capture the moment.

There's a nice moment related to that in Gary Mack's interview of Buell Frazier.
First let me tell you one of Vince Bugliosi's favorite courtroom jokes(told in his virtual prosecution of OJ);
Man takes his neighbor to court because his dog bit him.
In the dock the neighbor gives his defence,
"My dog is always in my yard, nowhere else
and he's always on a leesh,
he's never bit ayone in his life and besides, he doesn't even have any teeth and lastly,
I don't even own a dog."

Frasier went a similar route when Gary asked him did he think of taking a photo of the parade.
"I didn't know the parade was coming past the bulding" he said,
"neither did I know we'd be given time of to watch it
and besides... I didn't even own a camera".
True story.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #836 on: August 19, 2018, 02:24:55 PM »
It makes sense to me MrMitcham, when reading the complete sentence, which you did not quote completely. But, if you dispute the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, I have yet to see, or maybe I missed, your posted comment expressing said dispute. 
I suppose, however, it would appear that an identity dispute would be better served if an identity conclusion had been reached, but that's just my opinion. In any event, thanks for the response.

Larry, your complete sentence is thus
"A quite simple question/request for MrRayMitcham, is MrMitcham's conclusion regarding the proper identity of PrayerPersonImage as seen pictured/filmed at approximately 12:31pm CST 11/22/'63 standing on the stairway landing and near the front door Elm St entrance to the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building?"
Is MrMitcham's conclusion...is what?  There is no  question. Did you omit a "what" as in "what is"...?

Maybe if you stopped wondering as you were wandering, you could ask me a proper question.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:28:31 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #836 on: August 19, 2018, 02:24:55 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #837 on: August 21, 2018, 07:23:54 PM »
Here she is again, Larry, courtesy of Chris Davidson.

I don't know the time of this short clip, as Chris didn't provide any further info along with the Video clip.

After observation, I have to conclude a resemblance exists between LadyImage seen on the stairs, and PrayerWomanImage, but also ScarfLadyImage as well. Maybe the same person, or maybe three separate LadyImages, seen at different times on the stairway/landing of the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance.

Admittedly just a guess, but I would estimate a time frame of 1:15pm to 2:30pm, CST on 11/22/'63.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:37:16 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #838 on: August 22, 2018, 09:58:57 AM »
After observation, I have to conclude a resemblance exists between LadyImage seen on the stairs, and PrayerWomanImage, but also ScarfLadyImage as well. Maybe the same person, or maybe three separate LadyImages, seen at different times on the stairway/landing of the TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance.
I still say it was a dude taking pictures with a camera, 8mm perhaps.  he might have come off the street to get into the shadow for a better shot of the prez' goin' by.  just an educated guess.  not any more outlandish that writing paragraph upon paragraph, heaping embarrassment upon himself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #838 on: August 22, 2018, 09:58:57 AM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #839 on: August 22, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »
Well Buttons, that counts you out straight away.

Anyway, a good detective/analyst would realize that psychedelic spacing of buttons wasn't a thing until the late 60's and besides I don't think that the Old Lady appears to be that radical, Maaaann!

JohnM

Not sure about anyone else, but those 'buttons' sure don't half make that cardigan look a bit over-sized for whoever is wearing it... Was this sort of thing available back in the early 60s?