Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533244 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #824 on: August 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM »
Advertisement
Prayerperson looks to be taking a photograph.  Oswald was an avid photographer.  It really surprises me that he wouldn't try to capture the moment.

Oh yeah, Oswald witnessed the entire moment while looking down the length of his rifle.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #824 on: August 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #825 on: August 17, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »
Oh yeah, Oswald witnessed the entire moment while looking down the length of his rifle.

JohnM

IMO with the way the boxes and window were positioned, it would probably be impossible to use the scope you show.  Iron sights may be possible for Z313 and Z330, not Z224 or earlier.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:47:40 AM by Steve Taylor »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #826 on: August 17, 2018, 09:48:44 AM »
IMO with the way the boxes and window were positioned, it would probably be impossible to use the scope you show.  Iron sights may be possible for Z313 and Z330, not Z224 or earlier.

not Z224 or earlier.

Why did you choose Z224, can you demonstrate your methodology and perhaps provide a drawing or a simple 3D model?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:51:14 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #826 on: August 17, 2018, 09:48:44 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #827 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:17 AM »
Why did you choose Z224, can you demonstrate your methodology and perhaps provide a drawing or a simple 3D model?

JohnM

John, you're pretty senior in the LN Company, how did you get stuck on the graveyard shift?  Z224 is the company's official position on when both JFK and JC were hit.  Just trying to work with your data.   No don't have any charts, just eyeballing.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #828 on: August 17, 2018, 10:06:15 AM »
John, you're pretty senior in the LN Company, how did you get stuck on the graveyard shift?  Z224 is the company's official position on when both JFK and JC were hit.  Just trying to work with your data.   No don't have any charts, just eyeballing.

John, you're pretty senior in the LN Company, how did you get stuck on the graveyard shift?

I'm trying to buy a boat so the time and a half comes in handy.

Z224 is the company's official position on when both JFK and JC were hit.

Yep, they taught me that in SBF 101!

Just trying to work with your data.

You gotta start somewhere.

No don't have any charts, just eyeballing.

Fair enough.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #828 on: August 17, 2018, 10:06:15 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #829 on: August 17, 2018, 10:14:16 AM »
I'm trying to buy a boat so the time and a half comes in handy.

JohnM

Sweet.  My dreams of retiring on a cruising sailboat haven't really worked out.  Maybe in the next life.  I used to be an expert navigator (celestial etc.).  Now you can buy most of what I know in a $100 black box.  Good luck. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #830 on: August 17, 2018, 11:13:12 AM »
Sweet.  My dreams of retiring on a cruising sailboat haven't really worked out.  Maybe in the next life.  I used to be an expert navigator (celestial etc.).  Now you can buy most of what I know in a $100 black box.  Good luck.

Sweet.

Yep it would be nice.

My dreams of retiring on a cruising sailboat haven't really worked out.

Sorry to hear.

I used to be an expert navigator (celestial etc.).  Now you can buy most of what I know in a $100 black box.

What a pisser.

Good luck.

You too.

JohnM

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:19:48 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #830 on: August 17, 2018, 11:13:12 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #831 on: August 17, 2018, 11:18:22 AM »
A quite simple question/request for MrRayMitcham, is MrMitcham's conclusion regarding the proper identity of PrayerPersonImage as seen pictured/filmed at approximately 12:31pm CST 11/22/'63 standing on the stairway landing and near the front door Elm St entrance to the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building?
I might answer your question if it was a proper question. What does "is MrMitcham's conclusion regarding the proper identity of PrayerPersonImage as seen pictured/filmed at approximately 12:31pm CST 11/22/'63 standing on the stairway landing and near the front door Elm St entrance to the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building?"mean?

Over a period of time, MrMitcham, you seem to dispute anything indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing MsSarahDeanStanton, or any other female, and considering sufficient evidence is available as proof that MsStanton was on the stairway landing at the time of the JFK Assassination and subsequent filming of the portal area, I am curious as to your identity conclusion, as well as what prompts said conclusion.[/size][/font][/i]

I have made no conclusion about the identity of Prayerman/woman/person, the only things I object to are the crazy theories some of our posters have.