Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533556 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »
Advertisement
That's a fair point, the woman Smith spoke to doesn't have to be Calvery or her friend but from Occum's POV it would seem most likely, also if they were running toward safety what better sight than a cop in uniform?
Screaming woman(which had to be near the TSBD for them to hear) mentioned by both Smith and Baker for the WC.
You think Burney is the one further back and still running in Couch, that's okay I think but she's hardly on(or from what I can see, has come from) a collision course with Smith.

Again, like I mentioned with Frazier, find me another interview other than Mack where he mentions the position of BL/BS when these women come up.
For Mack, he said they had already left and for the WC it sounds the same as I just quoted above, check the testimony if you doubt me, they left, I stood still, these women came up.

Let me remind myself what Lovelady said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #801 on: August 12, 2018, 11:58:32 PM »
Okay so Lovelady recalls it somewhat differently to Frazier(what's new?), so why do you choose BL now when your little addition to the Calvery event leans so much on BWF and the way he himself remembers it(even though he never quite keeps his story straight)?
7mins into the second part of the Mack interview, just like he told the WC, shots> Lovelady leaves the steps> women came running up.
CSPAN Pt II @7mins.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

This way and the way I laid it out works better, Fraziers reaction was seperate, slower and to another event/telling and that might explain the folded arms and relaxed posture of him and PM, they haven't cottoned on yet.
Anyway, watch the first 7mins of Pt II next and remind yourself of why this reliance on testimony is such a farce.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »
Duncan didn't see the buttons, Duncan INVENTED the buttons as a prank directed at members of another venue.
You latched on to my creation.

The above is an example of the Danger of Altering JFK Assassination Images. Whether looking at JFK Assassination film footage, still frames, or photos the question consistently arises as to whether the image has been Cropped, Colorized, or flat-out Altered.  Innocent intentions can lead to misconceptions at a later point in time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #803 on: August 13, 2018, 09:56:57 PM »
          The above is an example of the Danger of Altering JFK Assassination Images. Whether looking at JFK Assassination film footage, still frames, or photos the question consistently arises as to whether the image has been Cropped, Colorized, or flat-out Altered.  Innocent intentions can lead to misconceptions at a later point in time.

Innocent intentions can lead to misconceptions at a later point in time.

Seriously, if you can't see that Duncan's presentation is an obvious joke than you have no right to analyse any image and that goes for you and Buttons.

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2018, 10:22:34 PM »
Seriously, if you can't see that Duncan's presentation is an obvious joke than you have no right to analyse any image and that goes for you and Buttons.

JohnM

What might be "obvious" is subject to the interpretation of the viewer. An ALTERED JFK Assassination Image for whatever reason is an accident waiting to happen.  All ALTERED JFK Assassination Images should be labeled as such. Requesting this be done is Not like asking for ice water in hell.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2018, 10:22:34 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2018, 10:25:16 PM »
  What might be "obvious" is subject to the interpretation of the viewer.

What might be "obvious" is subject to the interpretation of the viewer.

Exactly, if you think that jpeg artifacts are buttons then you have no right to analyse anything.

JohnM

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2018, 02:11:05 AM »

JohnM

What might be "obvious" is subject to the interpretation of the viewer. An ALTERED JFK Assassination Image for whatever reason is an accident waiting to happen.  All ALTERED JFK Assassination Images should be labeled as such. Requesting this be done is Not like asking for ice water in hell.   

Good point Royell, and I do agree!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2018, 02:11:05 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #807 on: August 14, 2018, 03:17:07 AM »
If PM is not Oswald,why is the TV company that owns the original PM footage refusing to release the footage? What are they trying to hide?

Fred
I am not exactly sure what is meant by "original PM footage", but the TSBD Elm St Entrance Portal area image, as seen during and/or or just seconds after the shooting that resulted in the JohnKennedySr Assassination and JohnConnallyJr CriticalWounding, was filmed by a hand-held VideoImage/MotionPictureCamera in 1963, as the CameraPerson rode in/on a moving Motorcade ConvertibleVehicle. And, it appears as though any PersonImages and/or ObjectImages seen in the portal area were background, and not focus points.
Not much to see, and even less to hide, IMO.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:47:04 PM by Larry Trotter »