Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528962 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #792 on: August 07, 2018, 03:12:17 AM »
Advertisement
So not only do you not listen carefully, you don't read too good either.
I haven't the foggiest idea what your point is, ever hear of a lineup? That's a fair system, not bringing in one person and saying, "here she is".
You cannot seriously be suggesting that impartialty is bad, so exactly what did you read Popeye?

*Corrected spelling before I'm critized for that too, biteme.jpg
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:47:00 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #792 on: August 07, 2018, 03:12:17 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #793 on: August 07, 2018, 06:50:31 PM »
BWF "In the shadows", that's what you like?
"I was back in the shadows[with her]" but it's only his head that's in the shadows, so that could apply to the person to his left in Darnell(or Shelley in Wiegman).
He still thinks that's the only reason he cannot be seen in Altgens.
In that same interview he goes down to the first step, then he hears the hollering woman, then he's back up on the landing when he turns to Sarah.  In one interview he talks to her but in this one he does not, they just look at each other and "didn't have anything to say"(do you like that part or not?).  Why does he mentally picture himself "down on the first step" when he hears her?  Perhaps because on the landing he could not!
In one interview he turns to Sarah to say "how pretty Jackie looked", in another, he just thinks it to himself.  How does one choose which is correct?  I think you've made yourself clear on this already, "whatever best suits my purposes".  Perhaps he was in a world of his own during the Darnell timeframe and I refuse to boost the value of witnesses to support or debunk some damned theory...

Finding "Calvery" in Darnell is a superb find, the same woman seen lining up on Elm in Zapruder, I get it, after what you wrote I looked into it, it's great, two women ran directly for the TSBD and got there before Baker reacted.  The movements in Darnell and Couch are a wee bit clearer now but you take it way too far.  What it does not do is let us see inside Frazier's mind and it certainly does not tell us that these women were still screaming when Couch and Darnell reacted to Baker.
Roy Truly may have also reacted to the women, that's what he was walking back there for, that he never mentioned or recalled it for us exactly, doesn't rule it out.
Everything we see in Darnell and Couch around the TSBD may be related and caused by these women(I said maybe, baby), the way people are moving, not to the noises they all seemed to have ignored but y these hyserical woman but at some point they had to have stopped screaming.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #794 on: August 09, 2018, 01:22:02 AM »
Brian,
I've said I liked it before, to you, at least two times in this thread already, I just don't go on about it, reviewing your thread yesterday I thought the find deserved a simple clarification.
I'm convinced Darnell and Couch did react to Baker but I don't uderstand why you have a problem with that, you didn't say.
Watch Darnell react to Bill Newman at the very start of this. Exactly the same thing IMO, a simple reaction shot, he did the same with Roger Craig in the RRY, the same with people turning toward the knoll. Watching, reacting.

Your interpretation of what Frazier is thinking is only one possibility, personally, as should be clear by now,  I don't put too much faith in his ability to recall exactly what happened and when.  Good luck with your theory.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:42:30 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #794 on: August 09, 2018, 01:22:02 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #795 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:47 PM »
Yes, all images are original and authenticated in advance by Gary Mack, any forgeries or tampering result in immeadiate suspension(I guess you're safe eh).
!00% legit straight from Darnell to your damned eyes.

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #796 on: August 11, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »
If PM is not Oswald,why is the TV company that owns the original PM footage refusing to release the footage? What are they trying to hide?

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #796 on: August 11, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #797 on: August 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM »
If PM is not Oswald,why is the TV company that owns the original PM footage refusing to release the footage? What are they trying to hide?

Fred
As far as I am aware, via Bart Kamp's excellent research on the whereabouts of the original Darnell film, the TV company claims not to have the original film, so......

Please post the recorded verifiable statement that confirms your above quoted statement.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #798 on: August 12, 2018, 09:25:01 PM »
The "Wiegman's run" segment last 27s and as he stops filming the Hesters, Couch and Darnell start.
Myers says 3.6s before Z313 for start of Wiegman but there's a chance he's off by one second at least(but not 4-5).
Let's call it 2.5s before Z313, runtime of 27s means Couch and Darnell start at 24-25s after Z313.

Okay now Calvery's run.
She could probably do it in around 12s but @6s after Z313 in Wiegman she's still in the same general area on Elm(her group had stepped back and pulled east but no real sign of anyone running away yet).  So start a 6s and give her another 12s to reach somewhere west of the landing where she or the other woman could be heard by not just Lovelady and Shelley but officers Smith and Baker.
So, if I'm correct, the theory is that @18s after Z313 some combination of  Lovelady, Shelley and Smith react to two women, at least one of whom was screaming and they approach her.

Smith claimed the woman said, "they're shooting at him from the bushes", not heard by either of the two Bill's, he is seen in Couch well ahead of BS/BL stalking his way to Elm St proper.  So Smith could have talked to her alone, the two Bill's come next, probably overheard some of the conversation, they then follow Smith.
How long for that conversation, 5s?

So, now we're getting close, Couch starts @ 24-25s and the event thus far has taken 23s but as we know Smith and the two Bills are seconds away from Calvery, who is now on the steps for the start of Darnell(and therefor Couch).  If she repeats the story for the two Bills it doesn't work, there's no time and she hardly has had time to tell those on the steps by the time Couch and Darnell react to Baker and start filming.

This is in no way an attempt to knock the story as a whole, I think it's golden, here's my attempt to get Frazier involved.
Women run from the horror toward a little safety at the TSBD where they work, Smith hear's them coming and heads directly for them, he meets them east of the steps and out of sight of BWF but not BL/BS, the latter two men head for the meeting and overhear part of the converstaion and the urgency of it, Smith heads for Elm, hand on holster, Shelly and Lovelady follow.  Seconds later the two women arrive on the steps and tell those there what has happened.  "Action!". In Darnell we see BWF attempting to hear them for the first time, where as others who could see the cop run up to the women and probably see one of them point that same cop to the west, have not only all tutned to look in that direction but some like Evans have already ran for the light pole to check it out.
Think about it, Why is Evans already at the lampost and Frazier still trying to work it all out?
Frazier likes to claim he had the best spot in the whole plaza, not for this event he didn't.  Positioning was the key for an early reaction to Calvery, that and/or a little added awareness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #798 on: August 12, 2018, 09:25:01 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #799 on: August 12, 2018, 09:50:00 PM »
Fraziers' WC testimony is of little help, that's why it's not quoted that often, again Shelley and Lovelady had took off before he hears the news.
Should I even bother? OK WTH.
"Billy and them had walked down that way, I hadn't moved."
"Right before I went back[back inside the building for lunch as he said just before and after this] somebody had come and told us in a low hollering that they'd shot Kennedy.
Then I went right back in the building.".

Anyone want to claim this is an accurate telling of his involvement told 6months after the event?
Why not? Hears the knews and goes inside to eat his lunch, pretty much the same as he told Mack.
You'll note he didn't bring his sandwiches outside but sat there alone in the basement as per, deliberating his next move perhaps.