Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528676 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #784 on: August 05, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »
Advertisement
.. and now we wait for the quote from the many times you've claimed that Altgens shows BL on the landing, where you once mentioned the position of Ike's camera lens and what difference it makes.

Make no mistake, Barry: the reason for the rather desperate effort to put BL on the landing in EarlyWiegman is because of the implications for Prayer Person's height. This frame alone------------which shows BL and Frazier in real-time relation to one another------------destroys the BL on landing thesis:

Funny how Frazier's height is happily used as a known quantity when trying to determine Prayer Person's height but is ignored when trying to determine the location of Lovelady, whose height is already known!

EarlyWiegman: Lovelady 1 step down
LateWiegman: Lovelady 2 steps down

Bad news for the AnybodyButLHO crowd...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:03:53 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #784 on: August 05, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #785 on: August 05, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »
Let's talk windows!

I can see lots of em in this Darnell shot, but they're all on the second floor.

Are there any windows on the first floor?

Eddie Piper said he watched the parade through a window on the first floor. Which window could that possibly have been?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #786 on: August 05, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »
Eddie Piper said he watched the parade through a window on the first floor. Which window could that possibly have been?

Reason I ask is, photos and floor plan suggest remarkably poor visibility for someone positioned at one of these deals:

First, the thick patterned concrete will greatly limit lateral view.
Then, the glass block!

If the south-facing 'windows' were anything like that in the domino room-----

------or in the south-east corner------

=

---------then one would have to wonder if Eddie was telling the truth...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:33:39 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #786 on: August 05, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #787 on: August 06, 2018, 12:26:26 AM »
Reason I ask is, photos and floor plan suggest remarkably poor visibility for someone positioned at one of these deals:

---------one would have to wonder if Eddie was telling the truth...

To say that Eddie made an unconvincing witness would be putting it mildly!

From his WC testimony:

Mr. BALL. Where were you when the President's motorcade went by?
Mr. PIPER. Now, I don't know-I was sitting there, I'm sure.
Mr. BALL. When the President went by, where were you sitting?
Mr. PIPER. Probably sitting there in the same place.

That's where he probably was when this unforgettable event took place?  ???

Luckily, however, Eddie saves the day by giving us firm evidence that this was for sure where he was at the time of the assassination------------

1. He noticed the window vibrating! The window made of thick concrete and glass block  Thumb1:

2. Mr. BALL. You say you heard one shot---you heard two shots and you got up and then what happened, where did you go?
    Mr. PIPER. I came out to the end of the counter where they make coffee there by the stand.
    Mr. BALL. You said you did it so you could see out better?
    Mr. PIPER. No, sir; I did it to see what time it was---when all this happened---to see what time it was.
    Mr. BALL. What time was it?
    Mr. PIPER. It was about between 12:30---between 12:27 and 12:30--something like that, as near as I can remember.

A perfectly natural response this to the sound of gunfire while the President is passing your place of work. Like most people, Eddie wanted to know what time it was. This tallies perfectly with the photofilmic evidence of all those witnesses out on the street who checked their watches upon hearing the shots.

Unfortunately.......

Eddie's original statement said that the time on the clock was 12:25-----------the time the President had been scheduled to pass the building.

Oops!

Question: why did Troy West not notice Eddie's presence?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #788 on: August 06, 2018, 09:25:56 PM »
Friends, everytime I watch a video of Buell Wesley Frazier, I see a man carrying a very heavy emotional burden. I think Prayer Man is that burden.

Consider!

1.What Depository employee Edward Shields told the HSCA: on the morning of Nov 22 Frazier dropped LHO off at the Depository building and then went off to park his car.

2. These words from Frazier's HSCA interview:

FRAZIER: No, I didn't know that he'd been caught. But I will tell you this. I knew that he had the rifle.
MORIARTY: Hm-hmm.
FRAZIER: He did. And I said to myself, I said, 'Oh, my God.' That was the first thing right there on the [Depository] steps.

3. These words from Frazier's HSCA interview:

Frazier: (?) the shots was fired. Then the policemen run over.
Moriarty: Hm-hmm.
Frazier: You know, uh, the policemen go in the building, you know and, uh, they was all out there on that little side street right in front of the building and, you know that they was there 'cause they was - they seemed like they was everywhere. And you could actually say they - they knew the policemen that followed.
Moriarty: Hm-hmm.
Frazier: And then they all pointed out that he did it.
Moriarty: And that was after you had, uh - that you went to Irving.
Frazier: Hm-hmm.
Moriarty: This is after - you knew at that time - you knew that Oswald was being -
Frazier: Framed.
Moriarty: Did you suspect that they had that in mind?
Frazier: Uh, no. I didn't, uh - when I came home and all - we're all in - in the same room as I am sitting like this, you know? You know?
Moriarty: You asked what happened?
Frazier: I was, uh - I did knew that, uh, when it happened, you know, I was just sitting there. I was thinking that I would get fired for it. And, you know - they had the Bay of Pigs, you know? Where I think that if the Warren Commission - I think that if, uh... (TRANSCRIPT CUTS)

4. In 2015, researcher Larry Hancock asked Frazier about Prayer Man: "he has no direct recollection of anyone at all standing where PM appears to be located. He can?t make any identification from the photo"

-------------------------------
Here's what I think MAY have happened, and I must say it makes me feel great human sympathy for Frazier:

----------LHO is tricked into bringing the Carcano to work by someone offering to buy it (this 'sale' may have its origin in the scene Wed Nov 20 where Warren Caster was showing several men two rifles)
----------LHO openly tells Frazier about the rifle when they drive to work the morning of the assassination (i.e. it's in this package)
----------when the shots ring out later that day, LHO/PM and Frazier look at one another, sharing the same thought ("Oh my God, the rifle!")
----------after he leaves the Depository, Frazier goes into panic mode and seeks advice from his sister
----------He is arrested and threatened with being charged on conspiracy to shoot the President
----------Fritz bullies him into not going on the record about LHO on the steps (cf. Joe Molina?)
----------Frazier however does manage to distance himself from the rifle: curtain rods story, package too small to transport a rifle
----------this last will also remain, for decades, the pitiful best he can do under the circumstances to defend the memory of the man he knows for 100% sure did not shoot JFK.

It took many years before Frazier felt able to contradict his earlier statements and testimony and tell people about his sighting of LHO walking down Houston a few minutes after the assassination. One can only earnestly hope he can now find the even greater courage to identify Prayer Man as his old friend Lee.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:20:24 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #788 on: August 06, 2018, 09:25:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #789 on: August 06, 2018, 09:26:55 PM »
To say that Eddie made an unconvincing witness would be putting it mildly!

From his WC testimony:

Mr. BALL. Where were you when the President's motorcade went by?
Mr. PIPER. Now, I don't know-I was sitting there, I'm sure.
Mr. BALL. When the President went by, where were you sitting?
Mr. PIPER. Probably sitting there in the same place.

That's where he probably was when this unforgettable event took place?  ???

Luckily, however, Eddie saves the day by giving us firm evidence that this was for sure where he was at the time of the assassination------------

1. He noticed the window vibrating! The window made of thick concrete and glass block  Thumb1:

2. Mr. BALL. You say you heard one shot---you heard two shots and you got up and then what happened, where did you go?
    Mr. PIPER. I came out to the end of the counter where they make coffee there by the stand.
    Mr. BALL. You said you did it so you could see out better?
    Mr. PIPER. No, sir; I did it to see what time it was---when all this happened---to see what time it was.
    Mr. BALL. What time was it?
    Mr. PIPER. It was about between 12:30---between 12:27 and 12:30--something like that, as near as I can remember.

A perfectly natural response this to the sound of gunfire while the President is passing your place of work. Like most people, Eddie wanted to know what time it was. This tallies perfectly with the photofilmic evidence of all those witnesses out on the street who checked their watches upon hearing the shots.

Unfortunately.......

Eddie's original statement said that the time on the clock was 12:25-----------the time the President had been scheduled to pass the building.

Oops!

Question: why did Troy West not notice Eddie's presence?

And! Why did Eddie not notice Troy's presence?  :o

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #790 on: August 07, 2018, 01:50:27 AM »
Larry stop trolling, man up and take a guess who I meant by "Sarah"?  Or have you really no detective skills at all?
Also, why would Duncan suggest that Brian have these same women look at "scarflady" after the interview was already in the bag?
Why would Brian even show them "scarflady" at that stage at all, when he had no reason to?
Go listen to Brian's interview again and watch out for who he credits the enhancement to, when both ladies look and comment on it.
I know it's not easy listening but still please make the effort because your memory is obviously failing you and I look forward to your apology.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #790 on: August 07, 2018, 01:50:27 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #791 on: August 07, 2018, 02:43:11 AM »
Yeah Brian, just like the 10-20 eyewitnesses that testified(?) that they(who?) saw(?) LHO on the landing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????