Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535224 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #760 on: July 31, 2018, 12:45:22 PM »
Advertisement
I still say it was a dude taking pictures with a camera, and that your conclusions are defective, IMHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #760 on: July 31, 2018, 12:45:22 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #761 on: July 31, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »
Your approach is neither scientific nor forensic Brian and no one ever called a study on this case by Myers irrelevant, wrong, biased perhaps but never irrelevant.
If I'm reading Chris correctly he thinks that Myers is out by around two seconds for the start of Wiegman but nevermind all the calculations and study just stick to Youtube and eyeballing it.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #762 on: August 01, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »
James is also of the opinion that Lovelady is on the landing in W1 but has placed Lovelady on the top step for Altgens despite that opinion, in the photo forum, go check it out and tell him why you think he's wrong.

What Frazier said 20/30/50 years later doesn't effect me much.
Altgens was much lower than both subjects, so that percieved 2" may not be as reliable as you think.
"I wasn't able to see it" does not require an obsticle, it only requires our imperfect memory and looking the other way.
Shelley could have seen the limo if he wanted to, Lovelady obviously did and went out of his way to do so, could that be a reaction to a noise which Shelley ignored?  Who cares?
Stanton does not have to be on the steps, just like Truly and Cambell do not have to be stood together, I've not yet gone out of my way to find her and PM is obviously a man and has skinny arms as you well know. Hope that helps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #762 on: August 01, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #763 on: August 01, 2018, 09:49:54 PM »
Interesting!!!
The Jack Dougherty listed as a sophmore in 1941 doesn't appear in his jun/senior yearbooks of 42/43.
The age quote from his testimony doesn't work either unless he was referred to as "Redfern" and graduated at the age of 14.

My speculation for making sense of Dougherty's testimony along with the yearbooks:
Jack Dougherty finishes Sunset High School(1937) as a freshman at 14 yrs old.
Drops out until school year starts (September 1940), where he enrolls as a 17yr old sophmore (hence his name listed as such in the 1941 yearbook).
Drops out again and reaches 18yrs of age in Aug 1941.
Starts working for grocery stores for 1 year.
Turns 19 in August of 1942.
Signs up for military service 2 months later:

Mr. BALL - Where did you go to school?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Sunset High School.
Mr. BALL - You went through Sunset High School?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What year did you get out of high school? About?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, 1937.
Mr. BALL - 1937?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - What kind of work did you do after that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, of course, a year or so, you might say--just work in grocery stores until I was 19 and volunteered for the Armed Services in October--October 24, 1942.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #764 on: August 03, 2018, 09:33:11 PM »
Members of the Education are no longer allowed to credit you for any discovery you make in the future. One member told the adm that one the rules makes little sense. Gordon told him he could leave the forum without further discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #764 on: August 03, 2018, 09:33:11 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #765 on: August 03, 2018, 09:49:06 PM »
The admins of that particular forum are typically clueless on what to do.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #766 on: August 04, 2018, 12:42:01 AM »
DiEugenio is probably untouchable over there. Jack White was the untouchable on the Delarosa forum years ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #766 on: August 04, 2018, 12:42:01 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #767 on: August 04, 2018, 01:01:55 AM »
DiEugenio is probably untouchable over there. Jack White was the untouchable on the Delarosa forum years ago.

Ironically DiEugenio and I were banned together related to our criticism of Peter Janney's book.
All of DiEugenio's 4500 posts were deleted or made invisible.

....Occasionally I received emails from friends bring my attention to what some members were saying about me on the forum, other people?s forums and websites. Some of these unpleasant comments were about my so-called support of Peter Janney?s book, Mary?s Mosaic. It is true that I believe that the CIA were involved in the death of Mary Pinchot Meyer as can be seen on my page on her and the discussion that I started on 23rd March 2005.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3520

It seems my main sin was not that I was blaming the CIA for her death but because I was suggesting that JFK had affairs with women. I posted this attack on me by Jim DiEugenio here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11208

I even allowed Jim to join the Forum in June 2010 so he could continue his attacks on me. I am not complaining. I think these attacks say more about Jim than me. However, to my eternal shame, I did not protect Peter Janney enough when his book Mary?s Mosaic was published in 2012. What made it worse was one of his main tormentors was one of our moderators, Tom Scully.....

My posts there are all still visible.
Was Irv Kupcinet's Role Obscured A Consequence of Penn Jones's Writing?
By Guest Tom Scully, October 12, 2010 in JFK Assassination Debate

DiEugenio had a lot of catching up to do, reestablishing himself on that forum. He must have asked the
current admin regime to lift his Simkin ban, or an admin there believes DiEugenio attracts interest/eyeballs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:04:51 AM by Tom Scully »