Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528915 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #752 on: July 28, 2018, 08:28:29 AM »
Advertisement
Frazier said that Stanton remained to his left?  Please cite.

You misunderstand (wilfully, I suspect): Frazier has many, many times identified Stanton as standing beside him on the landing. He obviously has a strong memory/association of her being there. Yet when shown PP, and pressed as to who it might be, she has not even entered into his head as a candidate. All he has been 'able' to offer is: Well, it's not Billy Lovelady or Bill Shelley, coz they'd already left the steps.

What does this tell us? Simply this: Stanton was to his left, she didn't do a cartwheel way over to his right between JFK turning onto Elm and Wiegman starting to film, and PP looks nothing like her.

This is not complicated, John. The Stanton theory is dead. It's not pining. It's dead. Your refusal to acknowledge this speaks only to your bias, your glib approach to the topic, and your glaring inability to come up with a credible non-LHO candidate.

Versus a first-hand account from Stanton herself?

That would have been ideal, but if Stanton made the understandable decision to opt for a quiet life and not tell the 'investigators' about LHO by the second-floor lunchroom, then who are we to judge? Besides, the FBI would only have done a Carolyn Arnold on her statement.

Luckily, however, she told a consistent story to her family over the years of seeing LHO by the second-floor lunchroom before the assassination. With a coke in his hand. I see no good reason to accuse her-----or Rose and Wanda-----of lying. Do you?

The right thing to do is to dismiss any claim that can't be demonstrated to be true.

And yet you refuse to dismiss a claim that has been demonstrated to be untrue (Stanton=LHO). Ho hum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #752 on: July 28, 2018, 08:28:29 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #753 on: July 28, 2018, 08:42:13 AM »
When Reported Or Observed

Posts with more than one line of empty space at the start of a post, at the end of a post, between text lines, before or after quotes and/or before or after images, will be deleted from this point onwards.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »
You misunderstand (wilfully, I suspect): Frazier has many, many times identified Stanton as standing beside him on the landing. He obviously has a strong memory/association of her being there. Yet when shown PP, and pressed as to who it might be, she has not even entered into his head as a candidate. All he has been 'able' to offer is: Well, it's not Billy Lovelady or Bill Shelley, coz they'd already left the steps.

What does this tell us? Simply this: Stanton was to his left, she didn't do a cartwheel way over to his right between JFK turning onto Elm and Wiegman starting to film, and PP looks nothing like her.

Can you provide the direct quote of the question asked of BuellFrazier regarding the positive identification of PrayerPersonImage?
And, can you provide the direct quote of BuellFrazier's answer in response to the specific quoted question about the positive identification of PrayerPersonImage?

Can you provide the direct quote by BuellFrazier stating that SarahStanton was to his left as filmed from the motorcade at or near the time of the assassination shooting in DealeyPlaza?
Can you provide a comparison photograph(s) that can be considered as proof that PrayerPersonImage looked nothing like SarahStanton in late 1963?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: July 28, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #755 on: July 29, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »
Why do you believe Altgens is "4-5s before Lovelady is first seen in Weigman"  Brian?
Altgens is about 3.5s before Z313 ...  Z254+18+18+18+9= Z317.
Myers again, says 3.6s before Z313 for the start of Weigman.
Look at it like that and it's very close.
4-5S later than Altgens and Dave would have missed the limo aproaching the underpass, which is seen around Z313+7.5s.
*Any corrections appreciated.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #756 on: July 29, 2018, 02:54:00 PM »
That's not a bad way of looking at it sure but we cannot now exactly where Cabell's vehicle is in Altgens, if it's already commited to it's turn onto Elm but just out of shot, then the difference could be around a second but, 2-3s could work also.
Myers has been accused f cooking the books to make things fit and the speed at which vehicles turned that corner part of the problem, whether he gains or loses more than half a second by doing so I'm not sure. If it was easy to get all those sources to line up, his study would be a lot, lot shorter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #756 on: July 29, 2018, 02:54:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #757 on: July 30, 2018, 09:22:24 PM »

I'm not following your logic here.  Has it ever entered into Frazier's head that LHO is a candidate?

This is not complicated, John. The Stanton theory is dead. It's not pining. It's dead. Your refusal to acknowledge this speaks only to your bias, your glib approach to the topic, and your glaring inability to come up with a credible non-LHO candidate.

I'm only noting that it doesn't take much for you to declare a candidate dead.  At least we actually know that Stanton was out on the steps.

That would have been ideal, but if Stanton made the understandable decision to opt for a quiet life and not tell the 'investigators' about LHO by the second-floor lunchroom, then who are we to judge? Besides, the FBI would only have done a Carolyn Arnold on her statement.

That's probably true, but I don't know how she could have anticipated that prior to making her statement.

Luckily, however, she told a consistent story to her family over the years of seeing LHO by the second-floor lunchroom before the assassination. With a coke in his hand. I see no good reason to accuse her-----or Rose and Wanda-----of lying. Do you?

In general, I prefer first hand information over second hand information.  Particularly when many years have passed.  Human memory is not accurate or reliable.

And yet you refuse to dismiss a claim that has been demonstrated to be untrue (Stanton=LHO). Ho hum.

I'm still waiting for that demonstration.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #758 on: July 30, 2018, 10:54:46 PM »
Have you studied Myers' contribution to this problem or not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #758 on: July 30, 2018, 10:54:46 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #759 on: July 30, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »
Many many people have tried to find one.  And have never been successful.  Just some group photos from high school and a picture of his brother.
Interesting!!!
The Jack Dougherty listed as a sophmore in 1941 doesn't appear in his jun/senior yearbooks of 42/43.
The age quote from his testimony doesn't work either unless he was referred to as "Redfern" and graduated at the age of 14.