Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528774 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #736 on: July 26, 2018, 11:58:36 PM »
Advertisement
The above is the best way to look at it because BL is without doubt two steps lower than BWF.
In the looping Wiegman gif, Lovelady descends less than the height of his head, one step.
So I'm officially off the fence, I was already once before when I said there's no shadow on BL's head but that alone wasn't enough and I almost got back on it.
Cheers Alan.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #736 on: July 26, 2018, 11:58:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
No offence, John, but you're just being glib.
There was enough information in this blob of pixels to enable folk to correctly identify Buell Wesley Frazier:

I don't know if that's Frazier or not, but we do know from several people's statements that Frazier was on the front steps in that approximate position.  We know no such thing about Oswald.

Same went for Marrion Baker,

Really?  Baker was identified on the basis of being a cop running toward the building, not because it "looks like him".

As one leading researcher pointed out when the above frame first became available: "A sharp eye will detect a male receding hairline and side part of the hair."

That "sharp eye" is otherwise known as pareidolia and wishful thinking.

Fits LHO. Why not him, given that

There is a big gap between "why not him" and "it's him".

It's quite amusing. When the above Darnell frame first appeared five years ago, several LNers rushed to identify PP as Billy Lovelady. When that didn't, uh, work out, they turned to dismissing PP as an unrecognisable bunch of pixels.

I have said unrecognisable bunch of pixels from the beginning.

Why wouldn't I?

Uh, because there's no good reason to assume that it's an employee?

Since you haven't offered an alternative candidate to LHO, are we take your question above as an admission that PP is either LHO or a non-employee?

You know as well as I do that every other employee in the building has not been ruled out.  If that were true, then nobody would be suggesting that it's Sarah Stanton, right?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:32:21 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #738 on: July 27, 2018, 12:29:43 AM »
The same Altgens Lovelean in Wiegman, no assistance required.

Head seems a little straighter so he's probably coming out of it but that's it, it's still there, his left shoulder lowered.

Btw Brian, don't ever mention shadow on BL again until you abandon your new behind the top of railing theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #738 on: July 27, 2018, 12:29:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #739 on: July 27, 2018, 12:45:59 AM »
The same Altgens Lovelean in Wiegman, no assistance required.

Head seems a little straighter so he's probably coming out of it but that's it, it's still there, his left shoulder lowered.

Also, Barry, note Frazier just visible behind Lovelady here. The height discrepancy puts Lovelady one step down.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #740 on: July 27, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »
I don't know if that's Frazier or not, but we do know from several people's statements that Frazier was on the front steps in that approximate position.  We know no such thing about Oswald.
Exactly!
Really?  Baker was identified on the basis of being a cop running toward the building, not because it "looks like him".
Absolutely!
That "sharp eye" is otherwise known as pareidolia and wishful thinking.
A factual observation!
There is a big gap between "why not him" and "it's him".
In this case, a gap of epic proportions!
I have said unrecognisable bunch of pixels from the beginning.
Honest and consistent observation!
Uh, because there's no good reason to assume that it's an employee?
Maybe, but options need to be available either way!
You know as well as I do that every other employee in the building has not been ruled out.  If that were true, then nobody would be suggesting that it's Sarah Stanton, right?
Another keen, but often overlooked observation!
And the numbers don't lie, so with investigation and process of elimination, the most likely candidates in my conclusion are SarahStanton and PaulineSanders, with additional produced evidence indicating PrayerWomanImage represents SarahStanton.

My comments underlined.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 01:35:07 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #740 on: July 27, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #741 on: July 27, 2018, 04:30:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #742 on: July 27, 2018, 09:08:35 PM »
No account of the interrogation has Oswald claiming to be out front during the motorcade. 

Have you got a recording of those interrogations or do we just take their word for it?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #742 on: July 27, 2018, 09:08:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #743 on: July 27, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »
Have you got a recording of those interrogations or do we just take their word for it?

Nope.  But given that there is no account by anybody ever that Oswald was out front during the motorcade, or that he ever said he was out front during the motorcade, then what reason would anybody have for believing that he was?

Yeah, I know.  That distinctive hairline.

But your gotcha attempt is another one of your many failures.  Pointing out that the after-the-fact memories of the interrogations are unreliable (and they are) doesn't somehow become positive evidence that Oswald was out front during the motorcade.  All it shows is that we don't know for sure exactly what was said.